Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-04-2023, 01:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear AngelBlue,

Sparrow actually has a much more prominent sense of humour than what is typically presented here.

However, I observe human beings respond unpredictably to others wit and therefore vigilant am I not to overseason dialogue with too much folly. Though some folly is always necessary.

I designate no space as mine to which you could invade. The fact that my dialogues remain within specific threads are done so for convenience purposes, and to demonstrate a specific principle.

I have always encouraged others to continue these threads as they wish.

-Sparrow
....Oh, well don't mind me pet...I love a good laugh !!! ( I was just worried i might be in trouble in admin again for wasting space)..but I've got you watching my back so I think I'll be ok!
Oh, so you like space invaders ???
Ooohhh but I loved them. We had an atari in the olden days , but then again when they first came out and the pubs had the "table ones" ... Oh lord you couldn't keep me off them. Was so annoying when I dropped my cig ash over the screen at the crucial point.....
Oh happy days.
But I digress .
I LOVE that you write in Blue ( obviously ).
Do you like blue ???
( I mean it sounds stupid but all your other buttons might have been broke ).....
Do you know what you remind me of??
One of those people off Britain's Got Talent .
You know, they come on stage in a hooded cloak with a mask on and don't speak and have dry ice round their feet. And they do a kind of magic / mystical act ....
Yes, you're like one of them .
I mean, in all honesty , i don't know whether to Bob my knee in a curtsy or kiss your feet and Ive only known you a nano second .
I hope you don't think I'm too forward ( blush)...
( Do you need a manager pray tell ???)....

But seriously ....

You are Amazing .
Old 25-04-2023, 01:38 PM
Master

Thank you so much Sparrow for your advice. I will try what you have said.
Old 25-04-2023, 01:52 PM
Master

Next question. (By the way I’ve got a million of them) ha

Can you tell me what is the best way to send healing to a person who lives far away and how do we know if it has reached them.

Thank you.
Old 25-04-2023, 04:33 PM
Master
Dear AngelBlue,

Someone has the hallmarks of northerly eastern English proclivities.

I identify fully with the nostalgic reference of Space Invaders, as was brought into entertainment by Tomohiro Nishikado. Unsurprisingly, I cannot say the same for real space invaders.

The Asceleottyi do not generally write with or use black pigment.
It feels somewhat unusual for me to see everybody communicating their most deepest thoughts and feelings using black characters. However, I intuitively understand some have less visual colour tolerances during reading activities.

Be as forward as your heart desires. I am not one for holding back what is necessary to be said.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 25-04-2023, 04:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Can you tell me what is the best way to send healing to a person who lives far away and how do we know if it has reached them.
Dear Redchic12,

There is no standard best way.

There is an appropriate way. A way suited for a particular person or circumstance. For example, if a person struggles to visualize an intention within their own consciousness, the best way to facilitate healing for another is not going to be through visualization techniques. You will have just as beneficial results simply using a photograph, or speaking an individuals name to the spirit entourage around you.

Whatever technique you wish to use the following principles will apply.

-Distance is irrelevant.
-Love and healing are the same thing. You cannot heal what you do not love.
-The universe does not waste anything. Your healing intentions, by their very design, will always produce a response.
-What needs to be healed within a being is not necessarily what you expect. Do not attempt to control what requires healing with ignorance to the underlining cause.
-Once you have sent your intention of healing remove your involvement from the process, and trust others to perform theirs.
-Is is always the choice of a person to deny or sabotage their own wellbeing.

There are fraternities of light and wellbeing that work unseen to the human senses. These beings gather the harvests of human healing practitioners and distribute this emotive currency to their intended recipients.
Your own spirit guides also participate when invited to do so.
When you are projecting healing intentions you are never doing it alone.
The intention itself attracts the participation of many groups of unseen beings who work on your behalf. Place your trust in these beings to carry your loving will where it is most needed in a way which is best applied.
Remember, you will only hinder your own success in this endevour if you follow this task with afterthoughts and projections of dread, sorrow, despair and doubt. Be resolute in your mental and emotional state.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 25-04-2023, 05:25 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
From the majesty of our inner sacred divine, as kindred servants of love we kneel in acquiescence of the sublime, in reverence of all creation in its indomitable design.
So shall we join in tribute to the trials and tribulations of our treasured tribes as they tumble through time; if together we may fall, so too must we together climb.
Persevere beyond your pain and plight; be your own inextinguishable light, and allow us to guide you through your darkest night.

-Sparrow

Deep bows of Gratitude & Love Always, Beloved Friend!

Seeds planted with love and care continue to ripen in Love's Garden!
All Praise and Thanks to the Ones who light the way!

__/\__
Old 25-04-2023, 05:50 PM
Guide

Welcome back Sparrow, nice to read your comments again..
Old 25-04-2023, 08:31 PM
Guide

Dearest Sparrow,

How good it is to have a trusted guide in my textual corner.

Would you please offer some guidance on my love life. I don't know where to begin. I felt so hurt last night by what happened that it's hard for me to get in touch with my feelings. And usually women aren't giving me a chance. I've been working on my attitude and approach.

Also if you would answer that previous question about the Qigong encounter between me and the deer, that would be encouraging.

Thank you, friend
Old 25-04-2023, 08:49 PM
Master

Oh MY GOD! SPARROW!

Old 25-04-2023, 09:01 PM
Master

Sparrow,

Sometimes I say things in anger to my partner and afterwards I feel regret and fear. Did I set off something negative? How do I change that. I wish for their well being - and I mean in all states, not just in "spirit" state or whatever - I mean for this life and any others - I wish for their well being. And yet my actions and speech is sometimes contrary.

We are looking for a new "home," having left our old one and we have traveled far to seek it. I am blessed and graced with Light's blessing and I hope to embody such too

Namaste,
pixiedust

Thank you