Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-04-2023, 01:48 PM
Master

I love your humour !
I dont know you sparrow, but I know you are very highly regarded on this forum.
I have seen in passing , how many members talk about you and missed you when you were not on.
I just thought I'd say that given how I invaded your space to say hi to Haz.
Old 24-04-2023, 02:27 PM
Master

Sparrow, many thanks for your really helpful comments about God. I will reread them so I can understand and absorb their meaning.

Ok second question, if you don’t mind.

I’ve been meditating for quite a few years now but don’t seem to improve, that is I seem to be stuck in the same place for a long time now and what is the safest and best way to learn to communicate with my spirit guide/guardian angel.

Am I doing something wrong or is there a better way for me to meditate.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks.
Old 24-04-2023, 04:13 PM
Guide

Many thanks for your response Sparrow, message received and understood.
Old 24-04-2023, 07:57 PM
Master
Color

Dear Sparrow
Nice to read your words again.
in places where others do not.
Old 24-04-2023, 09:26 PM
Cat

You knew we needed some guidance didn't you, Sparrow.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-04-2023, 10:44 PM
Experiencer

On behalf of Love and the Joy which is its radiance, I encircle you with warm hugs of Greeting, Thanks, and Blessing Always, Dear Friend -- the road is so much sweeter when we travel it together in this ecstasy of beingness, life's rare wonder, the expanding Divinity in which we inhere, and to which we aspire, for the benefit of all.

LoveAlways

__/\__
Old 25-04-2023, 10:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
I’ve been meditating for quite a few years now but don’t seem to improve, that is I seem to be stuck in the same place for a long time now and what is the safest and best way to learn to communicate with my spirit guide/guardian angel.

Am I doing something wrong or is there a better way for me to meditate.

Dear Redchic12,

In order to improve a thing one must first endeavour to achieve a thing. Attempting to achieve a thing produces the experience and mindset of expectation. Expectation significantly involves the mind; passive state meditation requires you to let go of the mind.

When you are attracting thoughts you are attracting focus away from the passive palette upon which contact comes. How can your spirit guides place things in front of you if you are holding things in front of them?

Shed all obligations to preconditions to achieve and improve. These concepts are distractions and merely create the experience of something you deem as failure. This concept of failure is the biggest barrier you can ever have. An enlightened (en-lighten your burden) mind can never fail; recognise within every action, no matter how small, must come a reaction. If your actions are performed in a genuine and sincere desire to experience a thing, each step you make will bring you closer to that experience.

First and foremost, do not ever question whether your spirit guides wish to communicate with you. Should you begin your meditation with this doubt you quickly set yourself up to fail. Doubt nothing. Your guides will always wish to speak with you.

You will want to choose a specific quiet area which you will designate as your contact space. This area will need to be safe and comfortable where you will not be disturbed. This space you will repetitiously use and incorporate a routine into to train your mind that this space is for this purpose. The processes in your brain will create neurological connections and associate a routine and place with specific states and desired chemical responses.

If you are inside a building with walls, you may wish to cleanse this space using sage or whatever you have to hand. You can also make use of sound frequencies such as a singing bowl. The reason for this is to have a clean canvas upon which to place your own energy intention, which is not being influenced by residual energy forms within the structure of the building.

Prepare the location as you would a sacred ritual; give attention to detail to train your mind to appreciate the little steps. This removes any requirement for expectation, because your attention to detail is bringing focus to what your intention is. This attention to detail produces its own effects. Your spirit guides will be observing this. Intention is the key requirement.

There is no expectation to sit in any complex position; find a position that is comfortable for you personally in clothing that is loose fitting and appropriate for your environment.

Before you begin a passive state meditation vocalize your intention for why you are meditating. Ask whoever or whatever you attract to for protection and guidance to be present. Your intention or question should be simple and singular. Do not ask for unrealistic requests.

Once your intention has been stated do not spend another thought upon it.

Close your eyes and consciously begin to relax each part of your body one by one. Begin to breathe slowly, in a way that is comfortable for you personally, but do not try to control your breath. Your body already knows how to breathe; let it do that for you. The less things you have in your mind to "have to do" during meditation the better.
Your primary objective is to become relaxed and to surrender your human will to divine will.

Now release your thoughts, expectations and desires. Your mental training will function silently in the background. Your intention has already been stated. Should thoughts arise, learn to observe them without engaging them. Practice this process consistently until you train your mind, in this space, the art of awareness without thought; awareness without ego. It is within this awareness, where your defence mechanisms are dissolved, that beings who wish to speak to you will place things before you.

Be patient during this process, and understand while you are participating in these activities your guides will be familiarizing themselves with the energies you are creating and releasing. This is necessary before they can communicate with you. The human mind and energy field is a very volatile environment for a spirit guide, especially when the human tries to dictate the conditions of the experience.

Once you have been acquainted with specific energies or entities you can explore other means of communication, which your guides can adapt to use.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 25-04-2023, 10:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
I love your humour !
I dont know you sparrow, but I know you are very highly regarded on this forum.
I have seen in passing , how many members talk about you and missed you when you were not on.
I just thought I'd say that given how I invaded your space to say hi to Haz.

Dear AngelBlue,

Sparrow actually has a much more prominent sense of humour than what is typically presented here.

However, I observe human beings respond unpredictably to others wit and therefore vigilant am I not to overseason dialogue with too much folly. Though some folly is always necessary.

I designate no space as mine to which you could invade. The fact that my dialogues remain within specific threads are done so for convenience purposes, and to demonstrate a specific principle.

I have always encouraged others to continue these threads as they wish.

-Sparrow

Old 25-04-2023, 10:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Dear Sparrow
Nice to read your words again.
Nice to have them read again.
You have faced some difficult challenges since last we spoke.
I trust such dark nights have given way to more brighter days?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You knew we needed some guidance didn't you, Sparrow.
For some, a boot up the derrière may be more advantageous. Names shall not be necessary.

-Sparrow

Old 25-04-2023, 10:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherBob
On behalf of Love and the Joy which is its radiance, I encircle you with warm hugs of Greeting, Thanks, and Blessing Always, Dear Friend -- the road is so much sweeter when we travel it together in this ecstasy of beingness, life's rare wonder, the expanding Divinity in which we inhere, and to which we aspire, for the benefit of all.

LoveAlways

__/\__

From the majesty of our inner sacred divine, as kindred servants of love we kneel in acquiescence of the sublime, in reverence of all creation in its indomitable design.
So shall we join in tribute to the trials and tribulations of our treasured tribes as they tumble through time; if together we may fall, so too must we together climb.
Persevere beyond your pain and plight; be your own inextinguishable light, and allow us to guide you through your darkest night.

-Sparrow

Last edited by Spirit Guide Sparrow : 25-04-2023 at 02:19 PM.