Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-11-2021, 10:14 PM
Master

Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow,

Will you facilitate a question and answer for me please at this time?

pixiedust
Old 23-11-2021, 10:43 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Bobjob, when you say "this particular universe", do you think or know that there are other universes? And if you do, I would of course want to know how you know or why you think that.
Old 23-11-2021, 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRIKER
So here is a question: For those seeking a spiritual path, does it matter whether or not the universe was formed by a big bang?
This is a fine question. However this is the topic:
Common Questions About The Afterlife

Start a New Thread in the proper place and ask it over there...
Say, Science and Spirituality or General Beliefs, for example.

Thanks.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-11-2021, 12:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow,
Will you facilitate a question and answer for me please at this time?pixiedust
Dear pixiedust,

At this time? Not sure I can manage it at this time.
How about in three minutes? Would that be acceptable?

I am of course testing some jesting with you.

I welcome you once again. I trust your Halloween delivered some magic and a touch of pixie dust to your celebrations?

What thoughts arise in mind to be shared in word on this wonderful day?

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 24-11-2021, 02:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRIKER
And all evidence points to a big bang. Should we rely on something other than factual evidence, like someone's opinion. Well you can if you wish, but it may be misleading you, and I would claim that could be deleterious to your seeking.

Dear Shriker,

Alas, trying to circumnavigate warnings by ignoring moderators and camouflaging the same intentions with modified sentences appears to have led to your ostracism. I wish you to know I am not offended in any way by your designation of disagreement, for it is to be expected with divergences of awareness and experience.

Your emphasis upon the principle and nature of evidence is something I am always happy to speak about. I am also always happy to explain why something is the case, especially when it contradicts existing human belief systems.

Though you have managed to get yourself suspended from your new activity, I am also fully aware you will continue to read these pages. As such, I will address further to your concerns the matters of evidence and the subject of the universe on the Common Questions About Life thread.

I feel this particular question has now been answered.

-Sparrow

Old 24-11-2021, 07:14 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear pixiedust,

At this time? Not sure I can manage it at this time.
How about in three minutes? Would that be acceptable?

I am of course testing some jesting with you.

I welcome you once again. I trust your Halloween delivered some magic and a touch of pixie dust to your celebrations?

What thoughts arise in mind to be shared in word on this wonderful day?

-Sparrow

Thanks, Sparrow, Halloween was a very nice event this year. We did enjoy it. Thank you for your kind greeting.

From my insecurity, would you share any words that are pertinent for me to hear at this time? (haw haw, at this time, again)

We are planning to move soon.

From my wonder, I wonder if you would share any words on moving to silence.

Being silent.

Finally, would you be able to comment please on the topic of "readings?" Are such things possible? Are they useful, from your perspective? Are things subject to change anyway?

Thanks very much, Sparrow, and hope you and yours are well.

It's very nice to see you again.

pixiedust
Old 25-11-2021, 03:16 AM
Guide
Dear Sparrow,

I am happy you land around here from time to time. Not much more to say, just to let you know my feelings.

Your faithful friend,
Tiss
Old 25-11-2021, 10:00 PM
Master
Dear pixiedust,

My most sincere wishes that your Christmas activities are equally, if not more so, prevailing in joy and jubilance.

These queries you have fall within the parameters of life, as opposed to the afterlife, as such are best placed within the Common Questions About Life - for consistency purposes.

However, not to give the impression I ignore anybody, I will deliver my response to you here on this occasion.

Silence, yes. I will share a few words on silence.

Silence is imperative to achieve many beneficial states of mind, states of clarity, as well as states of happiness.

Without silence how can one hear the sound of reason and wisdom, when the mind sings to the tune of fear and insecurity. When you truly know reason and wisdom fear and insecurity become mute.

Without silence how can one experience clarity of truth, when the many voices of confusion shout the loudest. When you truly find clarity there is only one voice you can hear.

Without silence how can you be aware of your own happiness, when much of the sounds you hear from others derive from their own unhappiness. When you are truly happy, you will not have to tell others you are, for you will be too busy smiling ear to ear.

The awareness of who you truly are is limited only by your own voice. If you are busy telling yourself you are something then you cannot experience being anything else other than that. When it is no longer necessary to speak about who you are, who you can become is limited only by what you choose not to be.

Some may wish to read my words several times to fully absorb their meaning in a beneficial way.

Readings, yes. I will share some words on readings.

Your question invites many answers in light that there are many ways to read someone, and many approaches used, as well as what it is a person is actually reading. There is no universal norm in regard to what a reading is or can be. It is dependant upon what an individual is actually connecting to; whether they are consciously aware of what they are connecting to, or if in fact their belief convinces them it is something it is not.

I make a casual guess that your question pertains to psychic and intuitive readings, through the application of tarot cards and other practices.

To ascertain whether a reading is of benefit is simply to ask yourself, am I going to act on this information? If you do not act upon it, then you will not gain any benefit.

An example would be if you are told you have great potential to be a healer, but instead continue a life path of larceny. Are others going to benefit from your healing? or are they going to suffer at the expense of your greed?

As for your insecurities, perhaps that is something you would want to bring to the surface for discussion in a designated area. Any sense of insecurity is a pertinent matter at any time when one seeks to improve on their circumstances of life.

-Sparrow

Old 25-11-2021, 10:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
Dear Sparrow,

I am happy you land around here from time to time. Not much more to say, just to let you know my feelings.

Dear Tiss,

Your words of kindness are always welcome and warmly received.
Your feelings are in fact known to me and no further words are required.

I am aware of the fence upon which many sit as they observe the train of dialogue run upon their mental and emotional tracks.

I acknowledge with grace the gratitude great minds and gorgeous hearts gleam upon food for thought; words are a wonder to beyond, and always allow a story to be told.

-Sparrow

Old 27-11-2021, 12:05 AM
Legrand

Hello Sparrow,

Me again. Don't know if you are still here.

I have another question for you.

Can you tell us more about the phenomena Hieros Gamos, or Twin flames, or sacred union between a living male and female.

Personally I can say that I have met my TF and it does change any form of perspective one may have on existence.

Regards,

Antoine