Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-04-2013, 08:00 AM
Experiencer

SC angry and lost heaps of weight

SC still running. Saw her briefly just now and appears to have lost weight. She was a bit overweight before, now she seems the perfect weight but she doesn't seem healthy. She's angry and stressed out 24-7, according to her step-Mother. The connection is doing this I know or she's letting the connection get to her.

She never replies to emails or wants to talk so what can I put in an email that will help her to relax?
Old 24-04-2013, 10:24 AM
Natalia

Quote:
The connection is doing this I know or she's letting the connection get to her.

She never replies to emails or wants to talk so what can I put in an email that will help her to relax?

Space
Old 24-04-2013, 11:29 AM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia
Space

+1
--------------------------------------------------------
Old 24-04-2013, 12:58 PM
Bodhi_Spirit

Yes space is always a good idea. Leave her be and if it's meant to be she'll come around. I speak from experience and making any sort of contact when some one needs "time to think" or a "break" will only push them further away. You don't want that do you?
Old 24-04-2013, 05:01 PM
Master
Specially when they are overwhelmed n affecting their health. They may blame us for it n can't to be as far away as possible from us. My tf had lost 25 lbs last I saw him. Not healthy looking at all to the bones. Lost interest in things he loved to do cooking n working out. It's been 4 months I had a gut feeling telling me to let him be his building back up. Ill only send him a birthday card soon
N let him be.