Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2022, 04:11 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
...lest I should use the wrong, pre-approved terminology. (I'm not being sarcastic, I mean it.)
Oh come now, Miss H, I think you're teasing now.

Quote:
Thank you for wanting to share with us Lambo, wherever you are. Saying, ''In my opinion", might have saved your butt, I dunno.

His personal experience was irrefutable but he misunderstood what happened. If he had said something like "It appeared to me that...." or "As far as I could tell..." it would have allowed alternative explanations to be explored.

Last edited by bobjob : 01-01-2022 at 05:47 PM.
Old 01-01-2022, 05:20 PM
Legrand

Sorry Native and Miss Hepburn if this post may seem not to fit on this tread. But it relates to this Forum as a whole, so I find it important to post it somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
If he had said something like "It appeared to me that...." or "As far as I could tell..." it would have allowed alternative explanations to be explored.

Hello Bobjod,

I did not know that you where here to allow what others may say or not. Can you give a better indication of what we are allowed to say or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
But if that near-thing did ever happen I would hope you'd have lots you'd want to tell us about the experience. In a near-death-experience forum.

Does this mean that we are not allowed to talk of NDE here of SF? If this is a new rule or not? I do not see it on the rules of SF.

Thank you from bringing light on this so that I may know as a member what can be posted or not on SF.

Happy New Year!
Old 01-01-2022, 05:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
I did not know that you were here to allow what others may say or not. Can you give a better indication of what we are allowed to say or not?
I leave all such direction to those authorised to give it.

How members express themselves - including me of course - is up to each individual and I have not tried to change or influence anyone's way. In reality what I said was not much dissimilar to what Miss H wrote.
Old 02-01-2022, 07:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambo009
I'd happily answer anyone's questions about the afterlife and such. It is a pretty good place, and has undergone many changes since I was there.
-Osirus

How much different is the afterlife from our own life's?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 02-01-2022, 02:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Lambo offers answers to questions about the so-called afterlife but what he's able to offer is likely little-different from the many accounts given by others who have communicated their own stories 'through the veil'.
Old 08-01-2022, 04:55 AM
Newbie ;)

Did you meet loved ones there who'd passed away? Why did you have NDEs at all and remember, and why so many? If you know. You could probably be in the Guiness Book of World Records, along with the guy struck by lightning seven times, at least once indoors!
Old 08-01-2022, 05:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
How much different is the afterlife from our own life's?
By all accounts it depends which astral level we go to. Those levels nearer the Earth plane are supposedly not much different. The inhabitants of these realms want a familiar environment so their astral existence is similar to their previous Earthly existence.

Peace
Old 09-01-2022, 04:19 AM
Master
I have experienced some near death experiences. To me, they seemed like 'normal life' except for looking down at my body and observing what was being done to it.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 09-01-2022, 10:30 PM
Experiencer
talk of earthbound spirits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambo009
In ordinary circumstances, I'd agree that at the moment you're calling death (I'd call it final departure) the silver cord as you call it is severed, which enables easier transition; however under many circumstances the cord was never established in a normal way, it was damaged, an alternate means of being connected to the body exist, etc. One cannot assume that all people incarnate the same way. Furthermore one cannot assume that all beings die the same. Nor can it be assumed that all people have the same mobility between their body and the spirit world, particularly during moments of more tenuous connection, such as when the biological machinery is failing, or has stopped working temporarily. Furthermore, earthbound spirits and various kinds of hauntings evidence that not all have the same "standard" interaction with dying and transitioning.

i like the fake you about earthbound and hauntings you must also have mentioned residual energy as that cannot communicate back to the living i had such an experience many years i was having a long weekend well earned trip i was pretty tired from tthe day events and the train trip so my ratinal mind would not be able to step in i got this sigle room at an hotel in wales Llandudno it was on the top floor to my releif there was a lift, i go to the room opening the door the and atmosphere felt heavy maybe sticky i took no notice as i looked at the bedroom window it appeared to mhave an slight haze about id heard this was how they used to manufacturer glass windows in the early days of manufacture i just thought it was odd at time they not replaced all the windows so after peering through the window for a short time i decided to pay attension on the room as i looked around something caught my attension i dont know if it was appearing in my minds eye then transferng to my normal vision or just my perception was altered but saw this gleeming tiny light it looked beautiful like a shining star in the night sky then i heard this voice in my head hello pleased to meet you i did not know were to put my self i was caught completley off guard but privaleged to experience such, i then snapped out of my trance like state and cared on the rest of the evening, that night i dreamed about a young girl very young girl i was been shown what happened this young girl was leaning on edge of the window sill and feel to her death it was instant she showded me everything she experienced as soon as she hit the hard floor below there was total blackness thats all she showed me, next day iwas talking to the room attendants i said do you have any ghost or spirits here they looked at me with wide eyes i knew that was my que to say something else i said its ok you can tell me then they told me what had happened as above i was not scared about the whole experience, they told me what they i already experienced in my dream and my arrival to the room experience . shes said to roam the rooms of the hotel as it was a victorian house in its day, shes a trapped soul that can create their own enviroments but stuck on the earth
Old 09-01-2022, 10:51 PM
Experiencer
sorry about word errors

Quote:
Originally Posted by briam
i like the fake you about earthbound and hauntings you must also have mentioned residual energy as that cannot communicate back to the living i had such an experience many years i was having a long weekend well earned trip i was pretty tired from tthe day events and the train trip so .....
sorry tried to correct word errors in edit but it said, id commited invalid errors so i dont know whats thats all about probably server needs servicing
Closed Thread