Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2022, 01:26 AM
Deactivated Account
This whole conversation revolves around misunderstanding of the point at which death is said to occur and why a near-death experience is NOT death itself.

So many here and elsewhere apparently think that an absence of detectable life signs is the same as death and that recovery from an NDE is "returning from death". I'm guessing no amount of discussion or explanation will ever appeal to someone who is convinced we humans can sometimes die but then return to life - c'est la vie.

I tend not to listen to the ideas and beliefs of incarnates, much preferring the guidance of teachers and guides who have explained the exact point of death. We also have our own Native spirit, a medium who has actually seen the so-called silver cord break as a young child passed over. The first has always been enough for me and the second is a wonderful bonus. blessings
Old 01-03-2022, 01:39 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I said to her she is about to cross over.the nurse knew me so didn't think i was loosing it. Next thing i saw the silver cord stretching then it broke, the little girl had passed over. Namaste
Did the nurse see the cord, Native spirit, or did you perceive it psychically?
Old 01-03-2022, 04:34 AM
Master
Quote:
EXCERPT she was hit by a car i heard her cry i said to the nurse. she is crying she told me that she was in a comma.
I said to her she is about to cross over.the nurse knew me so didn't think i was loosing it.
Next thing i saw the silver cord stretching then it broke, the little girl had passed over.
I don't doubt one bit what you experienced.

I use to go to one group that would give messages and one common type of message was "I see in your Aura......". I would ask questions as to what was said trying to get a better grasp of what was really transpiring. One day, they told me something like this: "We don't physically see Auras. Those that do are crazy!' That put me in my 'place' because they knew I physically see Auras.

As I kept looking for answers..... I continued to have my 'own' experiences. Being I like going to the mountains, I would always go to this one mountain range which almost nobody goes to. I would always go to one canyon. One day I went to that canyon and a rain storm had smoothed out all the sand in the canyon and in one area laid down a very nice layer of untouched sand. What was surprising was out in the middle of the sand was one singular foot print all by itself. I put my foot print beside that print and was surprised it was made by a person of about my size. Closer examination proved that it was identical to my foot print!

That discovery made a big impression on me. But what was more surprising was when I bought a topographical map of that area: there were no canyons in that area. The place did not exist.

As I said, I believe what you physically saw. Also, bobjob presented information from a book a Medium had wrote which cemented that point as 'fact' except bobjob could not state if he believed some of the other stuff that Medium wrote which leaves the issue as not being 'fully' answered. Then couple that point with other cultures which in many cases, look at death completely different then we do. From my viewpoint, I would say most, if not all of us, have died numerous times but for some reason, people do not want to discuss what they experienced when we were 'dead'. The person who has come the closest, is the original poster.

As I have said before, I do not doubt what you experienced. In my example, what I experienced has opened a lot of unanswered questions which might provide a different 'peek' into possibly how things interrelate.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 01-03-2022, 10:08 AM
Administrator
Yes the nurse actually saw it as well. but she was unsure of what she saw until i told her,

Namaste
Old 01-03-2022, 11:28 AM
Master
When I hear about something like this, I look at what transpired as something that is very special.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 01-03-2022, 01:28 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Yes the nurse actually saw it as well. but she was unsure of what she saw until i told her,

Namaste
Oh that's very interesting and suggests the cord can be seen by ordinary individuals or maybe it's that they don't recognise themselves as sensitive/psychic. Or perhaps they do know they are sensitives/empaths/psychics but don't talk about it.

I've heard accounts of nurses knowing someone's passing was imminent, seeing their loved ones in the room etc but deliberately saying nothing for fear it might affect their jobs.
Old 01-03-2022, 09:26 PM
Administrator
Yes that is so true.they do say Doctors are in tune with spirit because they deal with death on a daily basis.
I know this is true because i had a meeting with 13 consultants. I walked into the room and a couple of them said this room is filling up he said you have bought a lot of spirits with you,
That was when I sued the Health service

Namaste
Old 01-03-2022, 09:47 PM
Deactivated Account
It's heartening to learn so many medical practitioners are aware individually of matters of the spirit.

Those at the front line of death might be helped if they were able to explain what they see. Those who are desperately sad as their loved ones are slipping away might be helped to know spirit help and support is already in place.

Sadly there's a way to go before the UK's National Health Service will officially allow such situations even though their staff may know much more than we do - if it ever does allow it. So much would have to change and before then so many changes need to occur just to begin dealing with the backlog of everyday treatment and procedures.

I also wonder if our NHS will catch up before I pass over myself.... I'm far from optimistic.
Old 02-03-2022, 07:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
fear it might affect their jobs.
Then credible doctors came out of the closet. And credible pilots came out of the closet about witnessing ET craft or whatever too. People are losing fear everyday.

Part of the cycle of darkness and light. Now we are moving into light. And thousands years later we will move into darkness again.

I hate this duality. Its all so meaningless. And fake and temporary and impermanent.
Old 02-03-2022, 09:07 AM
Master
I agree with basically what you wrote.

People seem to 'shut down' when talking about such discussions. From what I have seen, when a person reveals any experience(s) they have had, it has a tendency to open them up to get 'clobbered'.

Closed Thread