Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 13-03-2024, 09:33 PM
Master

What about moving to parallel lives

I've been thinking about this, what if some people who really must complete their current human
experience and unexpectedly die and in order to keep the "show running", she/he is moved to a parallel reality?

I had this "strange" thought from a very early age.

What is your opinion?
Old 13-03-2024, 11:22 PM
Guide

Blessings That man for your interesting post the two offered words of
UNEXPECTENTLY dying, stand out for me, can we ever die at the wrong time?
There are in deed parallel worlds, and this could provide a alternate, but for
me I think that all is seen before we incarnate, then we forget it all,

blessings michael.
Old 13-03-2024, 11:37 PM
Ascender

I've often had the thought that we indeed do have parallel lives and sometimes events and thoughts bleed through in the form of dreams and inspirations. But then I read a lot of Science Fiction, lol.
Old 14-03-2024, 06:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I've been thinking about this, what if some people who really must complete their current human
experience and unexpectedly die and in order to keep the "show running", she/he is moved to a parallel reality?

What is your opinion?
First of all in a system of parallel universes of the kind you talk (like the one Earth is in), ALL possibilities occur. As such there is no need to 'moved to a parallel reality' as that person is already there completing whatever needs to be done.

On the off chance the unexpected death was not avoidable, there is no parallel continuation of that branch of parallel realities. Moving to a similar parallel reality is the same a above, there is already that person there completing that lifetime.

In a parallel reality system, no one is a singular being. They are a collection of all the ways a beginning life could turn out, including trying to cheat or game the system.
Old 14-03-2024, 10:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael K.
Blessings That man for your interesting post the two offered words of UNEXPECTENTLY dying, stand out for me, can we ever die at the wrong time?

Yes, but I mean, unexpectedly for us, for this human "avatar" so to say. I opened up this discussion for I had some really crazy experiences related with parallel lives.
Old 14-03-2024, 02:55 PM
Master
I believe my dreams are parallel lives.

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 15-03-2024, 03:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
First of all in a system of parallel universes of the kind you talk (like the one Earth is in), ALL possibilities occur. As such there is no need to 'moved to a parallel reality' as that person is already there completing whatever needs to be done.

I see, nice view, for more it is more based on my experiences, too many experiences, moving to a different body that had a very similar life just like mine but with small
changes.

It's a complex subject and the only base of knowledge I have for this is my experiences.
Old 19-03-2024, 10:24 PM
Master

Quote:

I had this "strange" thought from a very early age.

What is your opinion?

ive thought sometimes also that it can be kinda like a video game where you level up... if you die at some level IRL you get to play the game again until you can get past the point where you died?

other times can be like groundhogs day, where you are reliving the same day over and over again until you get it 'right'.

those are all words just saying the same general thing... you'll be given every chance to do things that you are doing to keep engaged with life...

They don't seem to want to take chances on foods I haven't eaten unless I decide myself I want to start eating them lol...
Old 20-03-2024, 04:43 PM
Knower

My understanding is that we plan our lives before coming into them, and that includes how we die. I'm not sure there is such a thing as an unexpected death.

However, suppose that's not the case, and we do indeed move to a parallel life. I'm assuming you mean a 34 year old man, for example, would continue to exist as a 34 year old man, and not be reborn again. How could that be possible without the 'just died' person knowing it? Or would they continue to exist in another physical body behind a veil of amnesia? By that I mean they instantly lose all memories of what went before. But wouldn't that 'new' 34 year old man have a lifetime of memories since birth of their own? How could you, for example, assimilate into that? You'd have to lose all memories of this life. But that then opens the question: for what purpose would you slide into a parallel life? You may as well just slip into the afterlife and continue with the life review, etc.

It's too complex to fathom and raises lots of questions. I think at death we simply move quickly to the life review, have our rest, do our work in the upper realms, and plan our next move, whether that be reincarnating as a physical entity or perhaps trying something else.
Old 21-03-2024, 04:24 PM
Master

Quote:
I've been thinking about this, what if some people who really must complete their current human experience...
Why would (the) self then that is here return if it was experienced as self experienced it. There would be nothing to complete as it's been experienced. It has been accomplished. In a way we're to fulfill and experience through incarnations imo. What I have found if one doesn't experience it can't be known, there being experiences one has no inkling of that as well. It might be more complete the experience and learning. It is known there are other consciousnesses that exist that are not parallel beings or consciousness here.