Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 23-01-2021, 02:07 PM
Knower
I need an advice on energy matter

I am in a bit weird situation for some years. I learn reiki Reiki 1 and 2 and now finished 3 at online attunement before a year. for like 4 months I was starting to experience something weird. Normally I would literally radiate heat everywhere, during healing sessions outside of them anytime anywhere everything that was cold would boil up with just my presence, now something else the opposite happens when I am near something that heat I completely drain all the heat from the environment my hands and body most of the time is cold like an undead unless I start channel energy and meditate if I try heat myself with normal means won't able heat up no matter how much heat I absorb, but when I do this and I start channel energy I heat up so much I heat up an entire room, but the problem when I get out of the channeling there you go I freeze everything again include myself, anyone have a clue what is going on with me ? or any advice what I should do ?(in a spiritual sense)
Old 20-02-2021, 07:31 PM
Seeker

It sounds like you're not balanced. Try grounding your energy into the earth. If you're cold, go out into the sunlight, face the sun, keep your eyes closed, and breathe in the warm energy.
Old 21-02-2021, 12:30 PM
Knower
thank you, that what I did today I know it's may take time but I will find my balance.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 26-02-2021, 04:38 PM
Master
When i work with heated currents,my body burns calories and i start to crave for sugar.
Maybe you have to listen to your body more carefuly.This cold sensation could be an indicator that your work causes an imbalance to your physical body's chemistry.

I'm not into reiki stuff,but i remember doing solar work continuously,until instead of heat,i was feeling a cold sensation and discomfort to my solar plexus area.
Then i had to eat a lot of sugar in order to have energy to heat-work with.
Old 27-02-2021, 08:33 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
When i work with heated currents,my body burns calories and i start to crave for sugar.
Maybe you have to listen to your body more carefuly.This cold sensation could be an indicator that your work causes an imbalance to your physical body's chemistry.

I'm not into reiki stuff,but i remember doing solar work continuously,until instead of heat,i was feeling a cold sensation and discomfort to my solar plexus area.
Then i had to eat a lot of sugar in order to have energy to heat-work with.

yes, I am on diet and I not consuming sugar at all, that can explain it.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 27-02-2021, 08:41 AM
Master
Just an observation based on my own experience.It could be something else as well.Better ask a reiki master about it.
Old 27-02-2021, 09:28 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Just an observation based on my own experience.It could be something else as well.Better ask a reiki master about it.

thank you dear one, will ask about it though I did notice when I am near fire elemental energy or channeling energy or element of fire I radiate heat and heat the entire room even with a candle near, and when it's cold outside I literally radiate cold and freeze the room,
I guess I radiate the element I absorb near,
I also noticed the same with emotions when I am in high vibration everyone around me and me getting boosted in vitality and physical strength and mental power but when I am in a negative vibe or not balanced I drain away from the energy of everything and everyone near, to the point I can make them sick without vitality or physical strength same with mental power,

then after a while, I get better then they start feeling better too, same with emotions when I am raging I instill horror and fear in others, and when I am happy others' emotions are getting happy too, that why I always try to keep myself balanced so i won't hurt those I love.
Old 27-02-2021, 10:48 AM
Master
I see.Seems that your energetic field is very strong and expanded.A double edged knife.(lol).
I agree.Balance is the key.
Old 10-03-2021, 12:12 AM
Just Tim

Hello !

I'm not into Reiki either.

Everytime I do energy work, I tend to get crazy cold afterwards. I even once tried to put my hand on the surface of my freezer, my hand was more cold than it ! To me it's normal. A bit imbalanced maybe yes, I would agree.. but then again, are you more the "giving type" ? I suspect you are.

After all, when one's full of energy, they generally feel heated ! So it's only normal after energy work, you're depleted, and cold. I'd say there isn't too much to worry about. Eating something you really like afterwards is a good idea, while respecting your diet of course.

Be well !
Old 10-04-2021, 08:14 PM
Newbie ;)

I went through all the reiki trainings. It was difficult for me to use as well. I would be in the middle of a session and then have to go run and puke. I am very isolated in my discovery with no one to talk to about these things. I picked up somewhere that Reiki was an earth energy And decided since I wasn’t very much attuned to the earth that that was the problem. I went on to become a reiki master teacher And head up to the retreat only to find the teacher telling us that he was visited the night before and had received information that extra terrestrial beings had tainted the Reiki Ray. Take it for what it’s worth. And he was given the a different process for the god love Ray. So that’s what we did instead. I had absolutely no problems working with that energy. I am personally under the mind that nobody needs anything Special to tap in to the healing light. They only need to get them self to a place to tap into it