Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 29-01-2024, 03:32 PM
Master
I know of a faith or religion called bahai or something. They claimed God did not stop speaking and one man claimed to be the messenger of God and then iran banned it, not considering it real.
And it was given a home in Israel.

____
One of the most mindblowing recent messenger of God, I have lost in the internet. He was literally a radio for God. A human biological radio for God. I have never ever in my life witnessed anything like that ever. And been trying to find it again. It is not of any of the famous or well known people in India. But he was a bit brownish skin tone, he shaved his head I think. Surrounded by students from abroad wearing white clothing, asking questions. I'm not sure if this is the God Radio Man.

Of the God Radio man I remember he was speaking on a panel behind one of those long tables where many people sit for Q&A. He was sitting there I think all the way the first person to the camera.

This is all I can vaguely remember. And ofcourse I assume it is india and he looked like he was from india, but I don't know.

I have been trying to find this person or his videos on youtube for a long time.

I can't wait for some good A.I. that helps people with youtube searches, because with the current search results, I can not get closer to this person and the video he was in. The greatest Biological God Radio Man on the planet now that I have ever witnessed. That's how I call it. I dont recall his name at all. Even a wild guess to say that the letter V was in his name. But that doesnt help. The website which was completely unrelated, where someone mentioned this person, that website no longer exists. But even when it existed I coulden't find it even there.

I hope in the future I can find this man via A.I. assisted searches. As now youtube can convert audio to text and maybe he mentioned something about radio or frequency.
It was a long time ago, so dont think watch history exists. I don't even remember the date I watched it even if the watch history would still be there. But I think I deleted my watch history in the past many times. To escape the algorythm.
Old 29-01-2024, 03:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
God seems to let...
... accurate and some that are not.
I remember reading somewhere that angels asked God if God would place those horrible things on the planet or allow it, and God replied with "I know what you do not."

That is the most vague and cryptic answer I've ever heard.

But in terms of christianity I read about Jobb and his suffering. Worst suffering a human ever experienced it seems. 3 wise friends tried to make sense of it. And only a joyful young person knew the answer. And it was basically revealed through joy. That it was basically something very good in the process of happening. And then as joy opened the knowledge, it also revealed Gods perspective as an extension of joyful perspective capable of receiving direct communion with God and its perspective. It seems like they definitely studied law of attraction in those days or this was a law of attraction study case. But most of that wasn't perserved

But I agree with you, as obviously "I dont know what God knows."
Some secret reason for all those bad things.
Old 29-01-2024, 05:40 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior

As far as I see it, every word in every holy book that ever existed was written down by a human, and every word was vetted by a series of powerful people before they made it into the book. Can't have anything that rocks the boat, can we? But that does not mean that the original writer didn't witness things, see things, hear things, that he didn't believe one hundred percent as he wrote them down.

WhiteWarrior,

Symbolically the book that we trust and rely on is the one that we write. It is the accumulation of everything that we have read, experienced or thought. This is the well we drink from. What should be the purpose of our writing ? If it is to convince others is that not a product of our ego ? For me that taints the truth and the value of it.

Instead IMO our ‘writing’ should be to teach ourselves……a process of refining to produce silver and gold. This process of purification removes the distractions which might have once been attractions or attachments.

Sometimes you can surprise yourself. I remember reading that Martin Buber once said that by reading his own book that it revealed things that he had not been conscious of when he wrote it. Spirit informed…..with the exception of Jesus….cannot this be true of much of Scripture and other sacred writings ? For me, Jesus is the exception because I attribute total awareness to Him.
Old 29-01-2024, 06:22 PM
Master

Quote:
God seems to let humans do and say whatever they want. If I was God I would stop all violence in the world. I'd change so much!

i find that the fact the bible also says god is going to let people believe what they want doesn't impact the idea that god can do anything he wants... unless you are going to say mankind has completely obliterated all trace of anything he ever wanted said with their wantonness of wanting things to be a certain way? But I certainly don't find things that way...

as far as 'if i were god' people have no clue in my mind what they would do if they actually had the knowledge god has... my own projection is that any of us that could get it would end up doing exactly what he is doing anyway, and just sitting through everyone's complaints that the way he is doing things is just awful on the basis that the person in question has knowledge and maybe abilities not available to anyone else, and 'DOES INDEED KNOW BETTER THAN ANY OTHER BEING IN EXISTENCE DESPITE THEIR CONSTANT PROTESTATIONS TO THE CONTRARY'.

Personally, I wouldn't want anything to do with that way of life, it is bad enough we had to subject HIM to it I think. But since he is there and i am here, i'd rather just accept he is there and is doing what he is doing for whatever good reasons he has for doing it, and quit complaining about how I'm not getting my own way with the way the world is going and blah blah blah...
Old 29-01-2024, 07:53 PM
Master
Quote:
God seems to let humans do and say whatever they want
Isn't that 'free will' that some believe in and relish ?
Old 29-01-2024, 08:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
WhiteWarrior,

Symbolically the book that we trust and rely on is the one that we write. (snip)

Snipped your post but basically I agree on much or most of it. However much writing is an attempt to communicate a message for various purposes. Any advertisement commercial or political or religious tries to come across as entertaining, earnest and truthful, and then it is up to us to read it with a discerning eye and seek out the truth. There is quite a lot of bad stuff you can end up with if you always take writing at its face value. Especially if you close your eyes to the bits that have discreetly been omitted.
Old 29-01-2024, 09:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
WhiteWarrior,
Symbolically the...
... awareness to Him.
You have a very poetic way of speaking. I like your perspective, thanks for sharing it.
Old 30-01-2024, 12:14 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
I agree with that.

Do you believe the bible/torah/quran are from God, and if so, how did it get from God on to paper?

And what about the idea that these books are the final message?

so as maisy corrected me in a later post, the bible says in several places that god basically lets us do and think what we want... there is a safety net IO think so it isn't disastrous other than we always start not liking our lot again at some point....

but sometimes in the past he 'gave us' messages in a language we think we understand... but the response to those messages, including what to record in a book and what we think about what was said, is our response. Still, in times past we were so very predictable that god was able to get us to respond in ways he felt beneficial to continuation of his 'cause' whatever that is... im not sure how much that has changed by the way. There is still an awful lot of stuff going on that seems like clockwork after I've watched it a while... and certainly I'm pretty predicatable too lol... but anyway... I suppose we could always have another 'final message' if that is what we want to do... but... from what I've seen the story of jesus was all god needed to guarantee that what he wants to happen will indeed come to pass. So I don't see HIM as needing another final message, although he'll give us something if we clamour enough about what we need in that regards I suppose....

the predictable thing is also why any message god doesn't want erased won't get erased... all he has to do is harden someone's heart the way he did pharoah (for example) and make them not see what is actually being said, then they won't contend with it and be inspired to erase it or alter it in some way that doesn't serve his cause.
Old 31-01-2024, 01:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
I remember reading somewhere that angels asked God if God would place those horrible things on the planet or allow it, and God replied with "I know what you do not."

I think trying to find a reason a "good" God would allow such horrible behaviors to exist on earth (animals willfully and intentionally causing suffering in other animals) as well as this "good" God creating animals who do such things in the first place is one of the reasons we have religions. Humans looking for reasons to explain this stuff.

I think it's obvious humans (on earth) did not create the earth or the living things on it which begs the question who did? Thus an idea of a God or Gods. Then of course why were we created? Religions attempt explain this as well.
Old 31-01-2024, 04:33 PM
Master
If you meditate on the first creation account and some of the things Jesus said, you might suspect that the Earth may have been created by 'spirit(s)' that became 'human'.

This might seem like a radical belief but didn't Jesus say we are all Gods/gods? At least in Hebrew, the Gods/gods Jesus spoke about is written Hebrew the same as the God mentioned in Genesis 1:1.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Last edited by BigJohn : 31-01-2024 at 09:25 PM.