Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 21-04-2024, 11:18 AM
Master
And 'thank you' WhiteWarrior for playing a part in this project, job done - it's up to individual churches now - change or don't...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 21-04-2024, 11:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
I went to Trondheim, Norway this week and made sure to touch another church entrance. This is the Nidaros Cathedral.
Wow, lucky you. It's stunning inside and out my fav: that i've visited up to now is The Mosque Cathedral of Cordoba... It's amazing.

Last edited by sky : 21-04-2024 at 08:25 PM.
Old 21-04-2024, 03:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
5 mins smiles / laughter in churches, alongside teaching will bring more people in... Thank you everyone who played a part in getting this thread to a 100k - be kind out there...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/427570939810056
https://www.facebook.com/share/r/tve9WxJpE9s6VWPU/
Those videos are extremely funny! I watched some of them 2 or 3 times.
Thanks for sharing.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 21-04-2024, 04:15 PM
Master
Thanks for 'your support' as well BigJohn - I've put these 2 links on the UK Methodist group today, and we never know, it may lead to some churches coming back, and saying it works, and other videos appearing - I've said to them, you can just say we're doing this as a trial run see if anyone smiles, then play one, amongst the teaching of course - see what the results are...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 21-04-2024, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
[IMG width=600]https://i.imgur.com/DDVGRkr.jpeg[/IMG]
Help. Does anyone know how to size an image on this forum?
Many people have asked...look in Forum help ---and Redchic12 found a solution for her art.:)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-04-2024, 04:19 PM
Master
I found one sub video in one of your videos that was done by my daughter.

Small World.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 21-04-2024, 08:22 PM
Master
Quote:
I've said to them, you can just say we're doing this as a trial run see if anyone smiles, then play one, amongst the teaching of course - see what the results are...

I'm just curious as to how Video's amongst the teachings would work, wouldn't you need equipment to show them ?.
I personally cannot see any Clergy who would agree. People surely go to Church Services to worship not to watch Video's, but to each their own.
Old 21-04-2024, 08:38 PM
Master
Quote:
I would like to discuss with you all soon when Angel's stepped in to protect me on more than one occasion - I bet there's someone here who experienced something unusual happening to them, maybe speak up after and tell us all.

One day, I was on a mountain road and found myself losing control of the car and just before the car went off the deep ledge of the road, the car miraculously was moved and put back on the road and I continued my journey.