Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 21-05-2014, 01:23 PM
RosaSilverbirch

What am I hearing?

I am not sure this belongs in the section channeling, if not I apologize upfront.
Hopefully I can make myself understandable because explaining things is not my strong point.
As of late I am getting what I can describe best as a voice/message and I have no idea from who or if it is my higher self.It comes through so unexpectantly that I need to stop whatever I am doing.It feels like a smack on the head but inside my head.There is after the messages or voice an urge to write things down.This varies from words to letter written to someone I do not know.When I get these messages I 'feel' someone next to me.The messages feel like screams to me, like someone is pulling me towards them/him/her to make me aware of something I need to do.There is also an urge to, when I write, to put a name to the one I am writing to.I am a little bit at a loss and also excited though.Who is this? Is this my higher self or something else?
Old 21-05-2014, 03:59 PM
Experiencer

I would definitely be writing those messages down, Rosa. I think it could be your Spirit Guide, or an entity that wants to communicate through you. I think, from your description, that is more likely to be one of those than your higher self. Are you frightened when this happens, or are you okay with it?
Old 21-05-2014, 05:05 PM
RosaSilverbirch

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieCotton
I would definitely be writing those messages down, Rosa. I think it could be your Spirit Guide, or an entity that wants to communicate through you. I think, from your description, that is more likely to be one of those than your higher self. Are you frightened when this happens, or are you okay with it?

Rosie, I am not frightened, but a bit surprised.The pokes I get are disturbing it puts me a little off balance.I am planning next time it happens to ask who they/he/she is/are and write the things that come up down.Maybe a meditation could help as well.
Old 21-05-2014, 07:05 PM
Experiencer

I think asking who it is would be good. I'm glad the experience is not frightening. I thought more about your question after I responded. The curious thing is that you feel compelled to write a letter to someone you don't know. It could be your higher self, or subconscious, coming through with past life information. How do you feel about that possibility? Have you been on a spiritual path for a long time, or relatively recently? Blessings, and protection to you.
Old 22-05-2014, 07:14 AM
RosaSilverbirch

Now I think of it Rosie, there has been a situation in my life lately with a friend, I posted it in the section love/relationships, so I think it is subconsciousness or my higher self tugging and pulling at me to do something about the situation, hence the screams I am hearing and the need to write it down and clean up my inner turnmoil.
I don't sense it is a past life, because if it was a past life I would get a flash in my mind, a visual picture, this is a tug/scream/poke.What ever it is, it is telling me to deal with the situation.
Old 23-05-2014, 03:58 PM
Experiencer

That's good, Rosa. You are lucky that your subconscious makes itself heard! I hope you can fix it.