Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 26-05-2014, 10:21 AM
Amoralight

Cool An Entity is Attacking my Niece

My sister in another country called me today and told me her daughter was spiritually attacked last week during the night.

She was pinned down in the bed and very frightened. She heard a groan as did her partner who thought it was her. When she finally felt free she saw a lady in a robe with long hair, holding her hands together like in prayer. Being second hand information, I'm not sure if the lady was there to help or the culprit. (I remember an old hag story) She was left with a couple of red marks and scratches on her back.

She is early 20 s, into fitness and has an exceptionally healthy diet. She doesn't drink or do drugs. She would have a clear head for spirituality buy she doesn't want to know.

Her first frightening experience began when she lived across the road from a cemetery. Strange things would happen in the house and she was frightened. She s moved a couple of times. This is her second physical attack and in a new house.

Of course I relayed Archangel Michael initially for protection. At the time this happened she was just frozen, as you would be.
Have advised for her to call for protection before bed and awaking in the morning.

The new house has been cleansed by sage and salt. A Maori elder is coming to clear the house and she is visiting a medium on Sunday who can hopefully give some insight. She still doesn't want to explore spirituality, just wants it to go away.

Do you think it's the same entity following her? Do you think she s astral travelling at night in the lower bowels and getting followed home?

I would appreciate any advice or information anyone can give. Thanks.
Old 26-05-2014, 02:38 PM
Experiencer
the partner did he witnessed the actual attack ?
and she sure it was not sleep paralysis ?
those can feel very real and person might think he/she is awake
but rather the fact they are not yet awake

the signs indicate sleep paralysis
the pinning down , the groan ( alot of people do them during sleep paralysis )

unless the partner witnessed the thing beforehand and saw her awake
and struggle to get up
Old 26-05-2014, 08:44 PM
Amoralight

No the partner didn't see anything just heard the groan. My niece was staring at him while it was happening, trying to get his attention. Sleep paralysis may have been feasible, but how do you explain the two red marks and scratches on her back, the lady in the room and her past spiritual encounters when awake? Her partner didn't really believe her until he saw the markings.

My niece has always had something very spiritual about her and doesn't know it or want to know. She was a very shy child, didn't speak much but would take everything in. She has grown into a beautiful, intelligent, very motivated young lady.

It makes me wonder how many others does this happen to? Are they believed? Did the doctors blame drug use or are the locked up in a mental ward?
Old 26-05-2014, 11:09 PM
Experiencer
well to begin with i don't think anyone should be locked up in mental ward
for experinces of this sort it's quite common

sleep paralysis often accompanied with some morbid visions
dark figures on the side of bed or leaving the room
even partners of suffering individual has been reported to see things
and sleep paralysis is kinda of spiritual thing too ( from my opinion )

i once recall having bad sleep paralysis and kept trying to shout
for some one to wake me up ( was aware i was sleeping )
and it resulted in those groans which i could hear coming from me
as for marks or scratches on back could be skin rash due to the rush or fear

it could be an attack too but i find it fit to rule out common causes first
and most sleep paralysis occur in that certain age between 15-22 or so

i hope they stop soon whatever they may be
and she find out what the cause
although just stopping is good enough without knowing any cause
Old 27-05-2014, 05:18 AM
Amoralight

Thank you for your comments Please Leave Me. :)
I think you are right about the stopping is good enough without knowing the cause, for her. :). I'm sure my mind will be ticking over for a bit longer. Thank you.
Old 27-05-2014, 05:31 AM
Amoralight

Thank you for your comments Please Leave Me. :)
I think you are right about the stopping is good enough without knowing the cause, for her. :). I'm sure my mind will be ticking over for a bit longer. Thank you.
Old 27-05-2014, 08:12 AM
Experiencer
you're welcome .. and i shall leave you lol
hope you find your answers
Old 27-05-2014, 04:18 PM
Deactivated Account

I had sleep paralysis three times now. They stopped when I got into spirituality... But if she is uncomfortable with it, the worst thing to do is push her into it. She will come when she is ready. If she likes jewelry, look up her horoscope stones and gems. Some will offer protection for her.

Example: I'm a Capricorn and for protection I would choose fire agate... Black tourmaline ... Etc...

Message me on here and just give me her horoscope and I can tell you what stones are best for protection!

Peace, love, and protection to your niece!