Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 12-05-2014, 04:09 AM
Administrator
Getting Confirmation on a Death

Hello

Recently a few, myself included got a lesson in the need to get firm and final confirmations that there has been the death of someone. I felt this person go, I saw this person come to me in their spirit body and we had a conversation with them in that form. I felt them safe in that Light that is there for us all. As did others so we let our community know of their passing. It seems that this event had not yet fully transpired they were on life support a man made way to keep the body going but maybe not the spirit going.

This person just came and touched me softly on the arm as they want this story shared. The story about how the body is kept for them in a holding pattern as they put it to me....so that the hope is not gone for those left behind when the event is a tragic and sudden one. They tell me that it gave friends and family that time to say goodbye but that the journey was already done by them. They were not coming back into a body and a life that held just too many struggles to face.

I have to wonder on how many times this is felt by others and one does not have to be a Medium to know this happens to feel this happens....one just has to be human like I am.

I learned to get concrete confirmations.....now I have to learn to be brave in attending the service....and if need be answering the questions I am sure one's might have on what I sensed.

Lynn
Old 12-05-2014, 06:38 AM
Master

The thing that springs to mind is the years with my father with dementia, sometimes when visiting him I could sense his spirit hanging around outside to him whilst certain resolutions were completed. I sensed he was going through a motion of being alive whilst not being there, it was so much more of a play and a drama and an act.

His passing was a real good bye moment for me, and he gave me the best of the goodbyes that any of my family experienced. I'm sure it was his spirit that whispered into my conscious to organise ice cream for him just before he slipped into full unconsciousness. And he loved that ice cream.

The days of visiting dad in the dementia home, with lots of other people there, oh the air was thick.

There was a degree of dad being kept alive artificially as he was on so many drugs to keep him going, but that is the way of old age now. And are lack of engagement with death as we've lost the wonder of such transformation - yes it is deeply traumatic but at the same time we don't honour that transition in a way that brings us the comfort that we can.
Old 13-05-2014, 06:53 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Recently a few, myself included got a lesson in the need to get firm and final confirmations that there has been the death of someone. I felt this person go, I saw this person come to me in their spirit body and we had a conversation with them in that form. I felt them safe in that Light that is there for us all. As did others so we let our community know of their passing. It seems that this event had not yet fully transpired they were on life support a man made way to keep the body going but maybe not the spirit going.

This person just came and touched me softly on the arm as they want this story shared. The story about how the body is kept for them in a holding pattern as they put it to me....so that the hope is not gone for those left behind when the event is a tragic and sudden one. They tell me that it gave friends and family that time to say goodbye but that the journey was already done by them. They were not coming back into a body and a life that held just too many struggles to face.

I have to wonder on how many times this is felt by others and one does not have to be a Medium to know this happens to feel this happens....one just has to be human like I am.

I learned to get concrete confirmations.....now I have to learn to be brave in attending the service....and if need be answering the questions I am sure one's might have on what I sensed.

Lynn

Yes, I had a first hand lesson in this when my Grandmother transitioned years ago. She was the first in what would be a series of transitions of those closest to me. She suffered an aneurism one afternoon on her way back from a Drs. appointment, and never recovered. They had her on life support at the hospital, but I knew her spirit had already moved on. So I said what I had to say, and left the hospital never to return. For me, there was never that question of whether she would make it or whether she could be "saved". Her spirit shot out of here like a rubber band, right on into the light..My Grandfather (who I am not close to) kept her physical form there on life support for a bit, until he finally released the body. She had been there for a couple of days by the time I made it up to the hospital, but I knew her soul was free within the 1st day. This experience made it clear to me that spirit can (and does) indeed detach from the body long before physical death, speaking particularly in the cases where a body is left on life support, such as my Grandmother and the soul you speak of.

Even with those who are physically deteriorating/terminal, I am familiar with those conditions where the spirit is in and out of the body (not yet completely detached), like Belle describes. It is true that these souls will linger within the body, fighting, holding on long enough for the loved ones to come to terms (as best they can with the time they do have) before the souls frees themselves to move on.

I hope things aren't bad for you and they that treat you with compassion and understanding, esp. once you've taken the time to explain things to them. That's a tough spot to be in, especially with emotions running high.
Old 13-05-2014, 11:53 AM
BeautifulUniverse

I have felt it too. I can feel the soul leaving, and know when it's gone. I was taught that the soul leaves as the last breath happens, but I felt my dear friend and my mom leave before their last breath. In my friends case, this was an awakening for me. She taught me what I needed to know to help her beloved wife to heal, and she taught me what I needed to get through by dear mothers parting.

So yes, Lynn, I agree with you! And have experienced the same!
Old 15-05-2014, 06:15 PM
Administrator
I have experienced it too i gave a message to someone the person hadnt left this plane but was in a deep coma,he wanted the family to let him go,that he couldnt sustain life in his body anymore,it is difficult but its also proof for the doubters that the soul does go on,

Namaste
Old 15-05-2014, 07:37 PM
Gracey

I have had the experience too in my time, several of them.

The very first time I ever heard of it was with my own Dad. I was just 16 at the time. He saw his Moms spirit standing at the foot of his bed saying good bye to him. Her body was at the hospital at the time this happened. The time she died, the same time he saw and spoke with her in spirit.

My first thoughts after the emotions of loss, was the realization of the love bonds we have with each other and how these bonds do not die like our bodies do.