Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-09-2015, 04:31 PM
Experiencer
Ok. I will leave you to it then. Enjoy the ride. :)
Old 11-09-2015, 04:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shantyaikya
Ok. I will leave you to it then. Enjoy the ride. :)

Certainly I will enjoy it

It hurts a little though but it's worth it.
Old 15-09-2015, 09:40 PM
Master
Bugger, I have hauled myself out of meditation for this but the connection wouldn't leave so here I go.
Many years ago I was landscaping with a crew of delinquents, every one a rebel and a miscreant, and we enjoyed the hardwork and the camaraderie and 'Wolfy' the german joined us and too enjoyed our ways of being and at one stage compared us to Corsicans and this stayed with me and I finally hauled out a Atlas and sure enough Corsica shares a latitude with where we actually were... on the opposite side of the world but an Island on a latitude all the same. And the fact I even looked at this was a dog I'd had which I eventually found out was the spitting image of a Chesapeake bay retriever and even had the same traits. But here in my land he was a pure breed mongrel, a puppy of destinies supposed chance encounters, and so this was my first wondering and was led to a Atlas and therein Chesapeake bay, at it's lower reaches, comes into the same latitudes as the dog was born in... the same set of waterous environments even.

So the idea is that while karma may be grabbed as an explanation giving cause and effect a set of perimeters why limit oneself when simply being resonant to a climate might be the wholeness of it. Karma kinda asks why are we now in this climate but maybe we are the climate, maybe this is our chosen lands, the ones we resonate to most and it is actually about us accepting these lands and feeling them deeper than it is wandering at it's edges questioning why.
Old 15-09-2015, 10:09 PM
Experiencer

Karmic Cycles ! This Life spent atoning for perceived, conceived slights in a previous life... You being made to suffer for something that someone else did in another time ?

It do sent quiet stand up to scrutiny as far as concepts go.
Old 15-09-2015, 11:02 PM
lifensoul

You truly dont beleive in one having to face consequences for ones own thoughts and actions do you lightseeker? Escape it by hook or crook during one's lifetime, escape it forever? You wish!

Or would you atleast beleive in hell and heaven. If you dont beleve in this either, then what yoy say simply doesnt stand up to scrutiny as far as concepts go! Unless ofcourse, you have a better theory that applies the same across all on earth, whereever their origins are, in the entire universe, and applies to the entire universe itself.
Old 16-09-2015, 10:40 AM
Experiencer

One is always accountable for one self and Ones actions. Heaven and Hell are Man made concepts.

Quote:
You truly dont beleive in one having to face consequences for ones own thoughts and actions do you lightseeker? Escape it by hook or crook during one's lifetime, escape it forever? You wish!

I am slightly surprised that I can be seen in this manner but understand that we each can be misinterpreted.
Old 17-09-2015, 02:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
Bugger, I have hauled myself out of meditation for this but the connection wouldn't leave so here I go.
Many years ago I was landscaping with a crew of delinquents, every one a rebel and a miscreant, and we enjoyed the hardwork and the camaraderie and 'Wolfy' the german joined us and too enjoyed our ways of being and at one stage compared us to Corsicans and this stayed with me and I finally hauled out a Atlas and sure enough Corsica shares a latitude with where we actually were... on the opposite side of the world but an Island on a latitude all the same. And the fact I even looked at this was a dog I'd had which I eventually found out was the spitting image of a Chesapeake bay retriever and even had the same traits. But here in my land he was a pure breed mongrel, a puppy of destinies supposed chance encounters, and so this was my first wondering and was led to a Atlas and therein Chesapeake bay, at it's lower reaches, comes into the same latitudes as the dog was born in... the same set of waterous environments even.

So the idea is that while karma may be grabbed as an explanation giving cause and effect a set of perimeters why limit oneself when simply being resonant to a climate might be the wholeness of it. Karma kinda asks why are we now in this climate but maybe we are the climate, maybe this is our chosen lands, the ones we resonate to most and it is actually about us accepting these lands and feeling them deeper than it is wandering at it's edges questioning why.

Hi Mr. Interesting, as always I appreciate your posts

Definitely these are the lands that we've chosen in many levels, we're here to discover why we've chosen those things, even if they hurt they're good...

The previous week I was extremely tired of this cycle "the game of Love". This week it has been better, although the emotions keep growing in intensity, the good ones and the bad ones alike, I'm afraid I'm gonna end either enlighten or completely looney the odds are telling me the latter it is...

What a crazy land this is.
Old 17-09-2015, 02:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Seeker
Karmic Cycles ! This Life spent atoning for perceived, conceived slights in a previous life... You being made to suffer for something that someone else did in another time ?

It do sent quiet stand up to scrutiny as far as concepts go.

The pain is caused by external and internal factors, especially if we cause pain in a previous life, somehow it gets back to us. But it depends on us if we will suffer or we won't. The power to choose between pain and suffering, lies in our will and mental peace.

A cycle will repeat unless we've learned everything about it, or perhaps we are the cycle :'(
Old 17-09-2015, 09:49 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
The pain is caused by external and internal factors, especially if we cause pain in a previous life, somehow it gets back to us. But it depends on us if we will suffer or we won't. The power to choose between pain and suffering, lies in our will and mental peace.

A cycle will repeat unless we've learned everything about it, or perhaps we are the cycle :'(

A cycle seems to repeat irrespective of what we learn. I wondered about that a lot.. Why history keeps on repeating itself.

I have no idea that creation is seeking anything , rather I was drawn to the conclusion that creation simply is that ..creation doing what creation does.

My small issue remains. I , that is me in this life , find it quiet intolerable that I in this life should be held accountable for an action taken by another of my "Souls" temporary residences.

But then we get into the evolution of the soul, which is a matter quiet independent of brief transitory lives, as it would appear to be as a line that runs through multiple lives in multiple plains and times .

I cannot reconcile that we opt for suffering in a life because we imagine that we were wicked in a life that we no longer are living because effectively we are saying that I did it and I deserve this now. When you now clearly never did it. It was so evidently committed by another.

If I were to pay some consideration to the Multiverse at this juncture and I
were to do a bit of Quantum Jumping
Quote:
Quantum Jumping is an advanced visualization technique where you visualize yourself jumping into alternate universes, and communicating with alternate versions of yourself. It's the result of over 31 years of study in fields like hypnosis, yoga, meditation and remote viewing, to name a few.

Sure you'd meet the better you's but conversely some of the you's you'd want nothing to do with at all.
Old 17-09-2015, 09:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Seeker
A cycle seems to repeat irrespective of what we learn. I wondered about that a lot.. Why history keeps on repeating itself.

I have no idea that creation is seeking anything , rather I was drawn to the conclusion that creation simply is that ..creation doing what creation does.

My small issue remains. I , that is me in this life , find it quiet intolerable that I in this life should be held accountable for an action taken by another of my "Souls" temporary residences.

But then we get into the evolution of the soul, which is a matter quiet independent of brief transitory lives, as it would appear to be as a line that runs through multiple lives in multiple plains and times .

I cannot reconcile that we opt for suffering in a life because we imagine that we were wicked in a life that we no longer are living because effectively we are saying that I did it and I deserve this now. When you now clearly never did it. It was so evidently committed by another.

If I were to pay some consideration to the Multiverse at this juncture and I
were to do a bit of Quantum Jumping

Sure you'd meet the better you's but conversely some of the you's you'd want nothing to do with at all.

Well it's not like you did something in another life and you will pay your debt on this life, I think it is more like we will continue to learn all the missed lessons that were not fulfilled in the previous life, and carry on with the experience.

I believe that we are creators, we can change the reality and hence we actually summon this karmic cycles into our life in order to learn something.

But also I really like your phrase: "creation simply is that ..creation doing what creation does"

Maybe there are some circumstances where the 99% is the universe and 1% us, and there might be occasions where is 99% us and 1% the universe. And ultimately if we're an extension of the universe, then we create everything in our reality.

I just get mad when I'm not able to see the answers. I mean this cycle has been repeating itself in my life with the same patterns over approx. 13 years now, it is like a hilarious joke to me, but anyway I have to learn from this experience.