Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 15-01-2021, 07:26 PM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
those that follow his way of love to the letter..."OBEY"...with a desire to be transformed into the very essence of his self. Then his Holy Spirit'ual essence will instantly flow into that fervent desirous individual, to either start, or continue to transform that desirous individual into the very essence of his self.

that was a wonderful post and said it much better than i could!

Matthew 7:13-14
The Narrow and Wide Gates
13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

god loves all, but do all love god,

Matthew 22:37
37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.
Old 15-01-2021, 07:28 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I may have missed a post.
Did someone bring up praising for bad or criminal behavior?7
Then, saying that is love from a parent ?

Hhhmmmph! Please try to keep up Miss Hepburn. We don't have time to stop the candy boat every time you fall off into the chocolate mote! Not sit down and hold on, we are about to enter the tunnel.

Old 15-01-2021, 07:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
that was a wonderful post and said it much better than i could!

Matthew 7:13-14
The Narrow and Wide Gates
13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

god loves all, but do all love god,

Matthew 22:37
37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.

The problem with ' Obey ' is some obey out of fear.....

Divine Love is unconditional
Old 15-01-2021, 07:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
According to the Bible, Pilate asked Jesus that very question: "What is Truth?"

I meditated on Jesus' response for a long time, and I think he handled the question really really well.

But you see I have a problem with Bible Teachings because they seem to only apply to Christians, I like ' Universal Teachings which some Christian Churches do thankfully Teach.

Now then about this , ' Truth that will set me free '

The truth is the opposite of lies so if I tell the truth then I'm free of worrying my lies will be discovered.

The truth has set me free
Old 15-01-2021, 07:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Hhhmmmph! Please try to keep up Miss Hepburn. We don't have time to stop the candy boat every time you fall off into the chocolate mote! Not sit down and hold on, we are about to enter the tunnel.

Don't like that it gives me Vertigo
Old 15-01-2021, 07:53 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Discipline is an act. It can be an act of instruction, dominance, or abuse. Love and hate are the states of mind from which you act that determine what discipline is.

ketzer,

Without stating it I was assuming we were talking about God.....my bad....:) If you propose that God is defined by hate....then no reasoning can prevail. My trouble or viewpoint is that God is a God of love.
Old 15-01-2021, 07:58 PM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Divine Love is unconditional

everybody knows that and agrees. the question is can punishing those who harm others, those who harm the innocent, be done out of a place of unconditional love? can an unconditionally loving god make a hell for the evil he still loves?

i would say of course. unconditional love has nothing to do with consequences for ones willful actions

Romans 6:23
23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Old 15-01-2021, 07:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
pay off the law enforcement chain of command, yea you can get away with anything. that's why we need a god. now if god can be bought, yea then we have problems. we need a system where no matter how much one games the system, you simply can't go somewhere unless you are truly deserving, imagine heaven if anybody could be there. or even all people! it would not be heaven anymore. at least not for the good loving kind people. one bad kid ruins an entire classroom. ask a teacher. think god will let one bad person ruin heaven? no way! that person is headed somewhere else

The unloving evil minded individuals, can not steal their way into the Holy Kingdom. Only those that are pure of heart (transformed by the almighties holy spiritual essence) can enter therein.

And preceding the Holy Kingdoms are the lesser heavens of six spheres.
And it is the quality of the Soul'self, that also does determine how far that any one singular individual can traverse/travel in through the "lesser" Spiritual Heavens.

It is this system that seperates the less loving individuals from the more loving individuals.
If an individual of lesser Soul quality, moves/travels on into locations that are of a higher spiritual love & abundance. The atmosphere therein weighs very heavily around the individual of lesser Soul quality.

Between spheres there are invisible soft boarders of demarcation.
For instance, the atmosphere within the outer most fringes of the first sphere are less intense that the atmosphere of the furtherest innermost fringes of the first sphere.
If an individual who has a lesser/poorer soul condition that only allows that individual to live in the lesser abundant outermost fringes of the first sphere. & that individual was to attempt to travel non stop throughout the entire first sphere, towards the more abundant locations, then the individual of lesser Soul qualities would progressively start to feel ever increasingly more & more uncomfortable, the further that the individual travels on through.

Infact the effects of the atmosphere in locations of a higher abundance, would weigh so heavily on that individual, that, that individual would soon have to stop, & then very quickly retreat back to a location that best suits the individuals quality of Soul'self.

Like attracts like, and it is the same within the many mansions within the Holy Kingdom, that progress on in from the six spheres of the lesser Heavens.
Old 15-01-2021, 08:02 PM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Yes a bit of Discipline is sensible but isn't that ' Love '.

oh never mind i missed this, i see you agreed that one can have unconditional love and still "discipline"
Old 15-01-2021, 08:02 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Don't like that it gives me Vertigo
Well, then perhaps you should not have eaten all that chocolate just to get a ticket for the tour. That seems to end up making a lot of people sick. That and making a pig of yourself in candy land before getting on the boat.