Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 21-12-2020, 11:40 PM
bartholomew

A Little About the Conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter

A Little about the conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter

When, as now, it happens at the changing of an age it represents opportunities that are best described as being “culminations” followed by “new paths”. Think of two paths. One higher than the other but both in parallel, always there.

Jupiter is a karmic planet. Saturn is what we would call a “sacred” planet. Think about the differences and ask…. The two together represent the whole of the human evolutionary paths in our system. How do these two relate to me?

The Earth is not a sacred world but a karmic globe of the lower order. Here we begin and here we are all immersed in the ordinary workings of cause and effect with the purpose of making progress through trial and error. Our guide in this system is Jupiter.

Saturn is different. This is the only other planet in our system that hosts human souls. Yes. Human beings (as souls in ethereal bodies) live on that planet, but not on the rocky core. They are not in the dense physical. They are in the subtle physical (ethereal). If we could see them we would find that in the vast atmospheres of that world there are cities filled with wonders. But these are not in the physical as was said but the lower spiritual. No matter. What they are concerned with is that which we might call “transcendence”. There is a grand landscape which is sometimes called "atmospheria". This is the realm of non physical human beings. Sometimes we hear of "heavens" or "heavenly fields". It is the same. It is interesting to note that there are many such worlds scattered about the galaxy.

Look at the long cycle. We live in physical form here on Earth for a very long time. Then, for a time, we live on Saturn. Here we learn the basis. On Saturn we apply what has been learned in a higher correspondence. Think of post graduate work. On Earth we prepare for Saturn. On Saturn we prepare to leave for our grand post human adventures in “being”. This is the reason Saturn is sometimes called a "sacred" planet. Think of correspondences.

Remember the Law of Correspondences.

In each solar system that is home to human souls (not necessarily human physical forms but other forms with human souls) a cycle of experience is present.

Now here in our system we find, at the age conjunctions such as this one out of Pisces and into Aquarius the presence, the commingling, of both the low and the high. And why is this?

The word that describes a time like this is “attunment”. And if we want to see first hand how it becomes manifest all we have to do is to observe the many spiritual/philosophical traditions of our world. It doesn’t matter. Judaism,, Christianity, Shamanism as it appears around the world, even atheism. Religions such as those of ancient India and Persia. We include the old religions. The ones on which the Abrahamics were built. Some of these are mentioned in distorted forms in the Old Testament. And take a second look at other human forms such as the current social and political lives too. All of these are experiencing “attunement” right now. Because “attunement” is an idea which describes “adjustment to the higher, acclimation”.

She or he who is able to see clearly will understand and react in the proper way.

Those who are karmically centered will wax emotional.
Those who are spiritually centered will wax in the higher correspondence of emotion which is, mindfulness. But we all will sense and react. This is the reason for the social turmoil in the world today.

There are two ways to sense and react to the conjunction. The first is through karmic involvement. The second is through spiritual awareness which is closely tied to the idea of ascension.

In times of conjunctions coinciding with age changes we, each of us, react in our own ways. Those of us who are of the lesser lives tend towards emotionalism. Those others who are more grown find the higher correspondence to human sadness (they understand). It is the way it is. Our solar system is a spiritual/mechanical device designed to provide each of us with the path which is needed. And the goal?

Someday we all will have achieved and will leave the human phase of life behind. We will leave for other post human living or we will stay with the Earth that we know so well and work, in service.

Those who learn more are encouraged to study the structure and purpose of the Great Planetary Hierarchy of the Earth.

We, all of us, will someday be born into a new and wonderful spiritual life on the planet Saturn. We will find then that we are unencumbered with the physical form and are thus freer to soar and advance more quickly. It’s kind of like a higher correspondence of karma.

This goal is before us all. Every once in a while we are reminded through these conjunctions which seem so natural. Why is it that only astrologers take note? Why don’t we? Or do we?

When we think of transcendence how about we consider the two planets in our system that host human life? It’s a wonderful thing to consider. Now maybe we can feel like we really are a part of some grand plan. Because we are. And none of us will be left behind.

Bartholomew and others.

Last edited by bartholomew : 22-12-2020 at 07:25 AM.
Old 21-12-2020, 11:54 PM
Wow! Thank you!!!~! You're the best. xo

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-12-2020, 04:34 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
A Little about the conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter

When, as now, it happens at the changing of an age it represents opportunities that are best described as being “culminations” followed by “new paths”. Think of two paths. One higher than the other but both in parallel, always there.

Jupiter is a karmic planet. Saturn is what we would call a “sacred” planet. Think about the differences and ask…. The two together represent the whole of the human evolutionary paths in our system. How do these two relate to me?

The Earth is not a sacred world but a karmic globe of the lower order. Here we begin and here we are all immersed in the ordinary workings of cause and effect with the purpose of making progress through trial and error. Our guide in this system is Jupiter.

Saturn is different. This is the only other planet in our system that hosts human souls. Yes. Human beings (as souls in ethereal bodies) live on that planet. They are not in the dense physical though. They are in the subtle physical (ethereal). If we could see them we would find that in the vast atmospheres of that world there are cities filled with wonders. But these are not in the physical as was said but the lower spiritual. No matter. What they are concerned with is that which we might call “transcendence”. There is a grand landscape which is sometimes called "atmospheria". This is the realm of non physical human beings. Sometimes we hear of "heavens" or "heavenly fields". It is the same. It is interesting to note that there are many such worlds scattered about the galaxy.

Look at the long cycle. We live in physical form here on Earth for a very long time. Then, for a time, we live on Saturn. Here we learn the basis. On Saturn we apply what has been learned in a higher correspondence. Think of post graduate work. On Earth we prepare for Saturn. On Saturn we prepare to leave for our grand post human adventures in “being”. This is the reason Saturn is sometimes called a "sacred" planet. Think of correspondences.

Remember the Law of Correspondences.

In each solar system that is home to human souls (not necessarily human physical forms but other forms with human souls) a cycle of experience is present.

Now here in our system we find, at the age conjunctions such as this one out of Pisces and into Aquarius the presence, the commingling, of both the low and the high. And why is this?

The word that describes a time like this is “attunment”. And if we want to see first hand how it becomes manifest all we have to do is to observe the many spiritual/philosophical traditions of our world. It doesn’t matter. Judaism,, Christianity, Shamanism as it appears around the world, even atheism. Religions such as those of ancient India and Persia. We include the old religions. The ones on which the Abrahamics were built. Some of these are mentioned in distorted forms in the Old Testament. And take a second look at other human forms such as the current social and political lives too. All of these are experiencing “attunement” right now. Because “attunement” is an idea which describes “adjustment to the higher, acclimation”.

She or he who is able to see clearly will understand and react in the proper way.

Those who are karmically centered will wax emotional.
Those who are spiritually centered will wax in the higher correspondence of emotion which is, mindfulness. But we all will sense and react. This is the reason for the social turmoil in the world today.

There are two ways to sense and react to the conjunction. The first is through karmic involvement. The second is through spiritual awareness which is closely tied to the idea of ascension.

In times of conjunctions coinciding with age changes we, each of us, react in our own ways. Those of us who are of the lesser lives tend towards emotionalism. Those others who are more grown find the higher correspondence to human sadness (they understand). It is the way it is. Our solar system is a spiritual/mechanical device designed to provide each of us with the path which is needed. And the goal?

Someday we all will have achieved and will leave the human phase of life behind. We will leave for other post human living or we will stay with the Earth that we know so well and work, in service.

Those who learn more are encouraged to study the structure and purpose of the Great Planetary Hierarchy of the Earth.

We, all of us, will someday be born into a new and wonderful spiritual life on the planet Saturn. We will find then that we are unencumbered with the physical form and are thus freer to soar and advance more quickly. It’s kind of like a higher correspondence of karma.

This goal is before us all. Every once in a while we are reminded through these conjunctions which seem so natural. Why is it that only astrologers take note? Why don’t we? Or do we?

When we think of transcendence how about we consider the two planets in our system that host human life? It’s a wonderful thing to consider. Now maybe we can feel like we really are a part of some grand plan. Because we are. And none of us will be left behind.

Bartholomew and others.

Reminds me of the saying, "when the student is ready the teacher will come"..
Thank you teacher, love, your student!
Old 22-12-2020, 04:42 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemma
Reminds me of the saying, "when the student is ready the teacher will come"..
Thank you teacher, love, your student!

Thanks but Bartholomew and others are the teachers, not me.
Old 22-12-2020, 04:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Every once in a while we are reminded through these conjunctions which seem so natural. Why is it that only astrologers take note? Why don’t we? Or do we?

I use to do astrological calendars. My calendars were a little bit different then your average calendar. Mine were specific to my own area..... not to a specific time zone and/or time zone offsets. The events I would record, were in solar time for my area.

I made the calendars which include the various astrological data for the day. Sunrise was not for my time zone but was for my area.

My customers loved my calendars but one by one..... they stopped buying. They could not get the same info on a computer site but what they got was free. Just 2 days ag, somebody asked if I was still doing calendars........

Times change.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 22-12-2020, 05:15 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I use to do astrological calendars. My calendars were a little bit different then your average calendar. Mine were specific to my own area..... not to a specific time zone and/or time zone offsets. The events I would record, were in solar time for my area.

I made the calendars which include the various astrological data for the day. Sunrise was not for my time zone but was for my area.

My customers loved my calendars but one by one..... they stopped buying. They could not get the same info on a computer site but what they got was free. Just 2 days ag, somebody asked if I was still doing calendars........

Times change.

I know what you mean BJ. I decided long ago that I would not mix spirituality and money. Too complex. Too many lessons.

Too bad we can't upload color graphics to the forum. Your calendars and some charts that I have in mind would be interesting.
Old 22-12-2020, 07:25 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Thanks but Bartholomew and others are the teachers, not me.

I know...and thank you too James...
Old 22-12-2020, 10:18 AM
bartholomew

Before the science of astrology can have any meaning we have to have at least the beginnings of an understanding of the great spiritual lives of our galaxy through which we live. I say it this way because each galaxy has it's own spiritual hierarchy. And above them all? Who knows. We can only trust that the law of correspondences will serve us as we step into the greater unknown. Let's stay closer to home though. In our physical/emotional bodies we live Earth lives. Later, in our ethereal/mental bodies we will have ascended to the second, the higher that our system has to offer. Then, at long last, we are ready to leave.

Before we began we had to learn to live as individuals. Before we leave we have to relearn, or remember, the higher form, that of the group. When we are finished with the human cycle we leave but we do so with a new sort of consciousness, awareness. We leave behind, permanently, our human awareness. Now we begin to understand and function as do the higher beings closer to our home. This is our heritage. As we now relate to and are guided by Jupiter let's look to Saturn. It's kind of like feet on the ground and heart in the heavens. As are most mysteries it only seems distant and unrecognizable in the beginning. There are for all of us guides to our usual guides. These provide and nourish the life giving threads that keep us all pointed in the right direction. And during the conjunctions such as we see now? We note them and find that maybe there really is something wonderful in it all. There is. A hint for the future is to contemplate about what the higher correspondence of planetary systemic karma might be. During the periods of conjunction such as this one we have the opportunity to reflect and gain insights.

And what, exactly, is the significance of the conjunction? It's about energy efficiency. When the physical alignment happens the link that is always there is stronger, more acute, more meaningful, more dramatic and so on. kind of like in electrical theory when a larger copper wire is used with the same voltage. The result is higher current... less losses. And when we are move closely joined with our sister forces in the system we have greatly enhanced opportunities for achievement. So... the wise will watch the skies for these windows of opportunity. That... is the good on conjunctions.

Note: Earth has religions that serve by giving us the tools for advancement. The terminology that they use matters not. They help us to arrive, finally, at the portal. The purpose of religions is not to reward but to prepare us for the new lives which are to come.

Last edited by bartholomew : 22-12-2020 at 10:35 PM.
Old 23-12-2020, 03:30 PM
Master
Thank you for this post James, it's deep.
Then if i Jupiter is a karmic planet this means now we will be facing our karma, positive or negative in a more strong and fast way ?
Old 23-12-2020, 09:04 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
Thank you for this post James, it's deep.
Then if i Jupiter is a karmic planet this means now we will be facing our karma, positive or negative in a more strong and fast way ?

I think it means that while the conjunction lasts we will be more aware for a while, kind of like a day with brighter sunlight. But as always we react according to our habits; our wisdom. I see it as an opportunity to make more rapid progress for a little while.