Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 06-06-2020, 09:49 AM
Master

And another.....

November 25th, 1916.
Received by James Padgett
Washington D.C.

I am here, Goliath;

I have been present for some time and have listened to your conversations on the various sects who are expecting a great teacher and others who look for a reincarnation and if it were not so serious to the welfare of mankind, it would be very humorous. But the matter- is too serious to deal with in a humorous vein and I will say a few words as to the utter falsity of both of these beliefs.

There will appear no such great teacher as is expected. Of course, many may appear on earth claiming to be such a teacher and they may declare some moral truth that may be beneficial to mankind but these teachings will not be such as these people may expect a great teacher to make known and the result will be that if the world had to depend on such teachings, it would be very little if any better than it now is, for there is only one course of truth and in order for any great teacher to teach such truths, he necessarily will have to have a knowledge of such truths. And here I want to say that there is only one means of learning such truths and that is through the help of Jesus Christ and his followers, who know these truths and the Holy Spirit that speaks to all men if they will open their souls to its silent voice of truth and love.

So I say that these people who are expecting some earthly teacher to arise and come to them with a knowledge of truth will be greatly disappointed, for it is impossible that any man will ever come in some mysterious and godlike way be endowed with this knowledge. The souls of these people are longing for the truth and not having a knowledge as to how it may come about are willing to conjure up in their minds some being that may possibly burst on the world and enlighten them in those truths for which their souls are longing and wishing. No, they will never in all time and eternity learn what they so anxiously desire from any great teacher of the kind that I have named and they expect.

As to the others who are equally misguided and who believe that their salvation or future condition of happiness and perfection depends on reincarnation, I must say that they are now, and will be, disappointed just as will the first class that I mention. This doctrine of reincarnation is a false and misleading one and will never enable any man or spirit to live the second time in the body as a mortal.

It is so utterly absurd that it is astonishing that men can believe that such a thing can be and besides, if they will only think seriously for a moment, they will realize that there is no necessity for man to live again on earth, for the surroundings and things that prevent the progress of man to perfection are so detrimental to his progress that it would not assist him one particle, in acquiring such progress, to have to undergo a second incarnation.

When the spirit leaves the body, its possibility for progress then becomes greater than ever existed on earth, though some spirits for long ages do not take advantage of such possibilities, yet they exist, and earth life can afford no means equal to them for making this progress towards what these people call Nirvana. Some day the truths will become so plain and easily understood by mortals that these beliefs will of their own weight, and I mean weight that absurdity gives them, that they will cease to exist.You may be somewhat surprised that I write on these subjects, but you must know that I am an angel of the Celestial Heavens and have a work to do, and being present, I requested the privilege of writing and it being granted, I did so.I know what Divine Love means and what progress means, as I came from the lowest hells and found no necessity for reincarnation, and you may be assured that if my condition of suffering and darkness could have been gotten rid of by reincarnation, I would have reincarnated centuries before I was relieved of my awful condition. I have met spirits who said they believed in the doctrine, but strange to say, none of them had ever been able to reincarnate though they persisted that they felt assured that other spirits had who were just in that condition that permitted it, and that they would when they became in a condition that was suitable, but I have noticed that these spirits never got in that suitable condition, but progressed in the spirit world and now say that they were mistaken and are thankful that there is no such thing as re- incarnation. Well, the race will die and a new race will arise on earth, but in the new race there will not be any who have been reincarnated. I want to stop now, so thanking you, I will say good night.

Your brother in Christ,

Goliath of whom men may think a mythical person. but who really lived and died, even though he may not have been killed by a slingshot of David, as the Bible relates, but yet a real living mortal who followed the ways of other mortals in sinning and dying and gone through hell and is at last redeemed.
Old 06-06-2020, 09:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Padgett did not say it, the messages came to Padgett via celestial spiritual beings. Namely one being in particular, a being refered to as Jesus the Christ.

And you not knowing of the Padgett Messages, does show that you read through this forum with blinkers on. because the Padgett Messages
have been spoken about untold numerous times by different persons, including myself. I refer to them constantly.
'And you not knowing of the Padgett Messages, does show that you read through this forum with blinkers on.'

As do you read my answer, I said I hadn't heard about Padgett until I read about him/her in something you Posted.

Anyhow the celestial being got it wrong about Buddhism you would think they would know Buddhist don't believe in a soul.

It's good to know even celestial beings make mistakes...
Old 06-06-2020, 11:33 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
'And you not knowing of the Padgett Messages, does show that you read through this forum with blinkers on.'
As do you read my answer, I said I hadn't heard about Padgett until I read about him/her in something you Posted.
Anyhow the celestial being got it wrong about Buddhism you would think they would know Buddhist don't believe in a soul.
It's good to know even celestial beings make mistakes...
There are writings of two men that lived on Earth. One "Buddha" & the other Jesus.

One was said to be the closest being, to the living Christ entity Father of the universe, & of whom was said to display miraculous abilities & be the possesor of unbelievable knowledge. And the other well you know don't you.

The miraculous one says that there is absolutely no way possible for spiritual Soul'self to come back into the flesh & be connected via the silver cord whatsoever.
He also states emphatically that we are all individual living Souls that do emanate out from ourselves, a spiritual body.

The miraculous one also states that there are untold dark minded spiritual beings bringing lies & deception to the minds of Earthlings, of which Earthlings swallow hook, line, sinker & the fishing pole as well.
& that these untold quantities of dark minded spiritual beings that constantly infiltrate the minds of people & create religious/spiritual doctrine/belief systems that are in total contradiction to the living Christ entity creative Father of the universes truth, which was brought through to us from Christ Jesus.

Before during & after Jesus' time on Earth, dark minded beings have been creating false deceptive doctrine/beliefs etc.... "I see these evil ones"...i personally see & experience phenomenal unloving dark minded acts that they create in this reality.
& so i completely believe what i hear through the Padgett Messages & certain parts of the biblical scriptures & also what i personally see & experience.

I know the truth regarding reincarnation....have you seen or knowingly experienced the phenomena that i have, no you haven't because i have never heard you speak of the worst evil minded things that i have that is constantly proven to myself day in day out.

& so all i have been doing on this forum is, giving you & others something else to contemplate though for reasons unknown to yourselves you will always 100% refute without contemplation.
Though maybe you will remember all I have said after you are liberated from the flesh.

Because remember Jesus' words..."very few will find there way to the kingdom" AND the rest will find themselves in darkness.
& as i say... "because of their ignorance in regards to Gods truth".

And as it is said for the one & only first Buddha, he was in the lesser spiritual Heavens "sixth sphere" for so very long, practicing his same old same old, except for reincarnation. He was in that sphere & could not traverse into the seventh sphere (first sphere of the Holy Kingdoms) because he had no true knowledge of the divine love (very essence of the living Father) & how to receive it. & because of this he was not an immortal being & could not enter the Holy Kingdoms.

The above is for anyones considerations. ��
Old 06-06-2020, 02:20 PM
Master
Quote:
There are writings of two men that lived on Earth. One "Buddha" & the other Jesus.

One was said to be the closest being, to the living Christ entity Father of the universe, & of whom was said to display miraculous abilities & be the possesor of unbelievable knowledge. And the other well you know don't you.

The miraculous one says that there is absolutely no way possible for spiritual Soul'self to come back into the flesh & be connected via the silver cord whatsoever.
He also states emphatically that we are all individual living Souls that do emanate out from ourselves, a spiritual body.

The miraculous one also states that there are untold dark minded spiritual beings bringing lies & deception to the minds of Earthlings, of which Earthlings swallow hook, line, sinker & the fishing pole as well.
& that these untold quantities of dark minded spiritual beings that constantly infiltrate the minds of people & create religious/spiritual doctrine/belief systems that are in total contradiction to the living Christ entity creative Father of the universes truth, which was brought through to us from Christ Jesus.

Before during & after Jesus' time on Earth, dark minded beings have been creating false deceptive doctrine/beliefs etc.... "I see these evil ones"...i personally see & experience phenomenal unloving dark minded acts that they create in this reality.
& so i completely believe what i hear through the Padgett Messages & certain parts of the biblical scriptures & also what i personally see & experience.

I know the truth regarding reincarnation....have you seen or knowingly experienced the phenomena that i have, no you haven't because i have never heard you speak of the worst evil minded things that i have that is constantly proven to myself day in day out.

& so all i have been doing on this forum is, giving you & others something else to contemplate though for reasons unknown to yourselves you will always 100% refute without contemplation.
Though maybe you will remember all I have said after you are liberated from the flesh.

Because remember Jesus' words..."very few will find there way to the kingdom" AND the rest will find themselves in darkness.
& as i say... "because of their ignorance in regards to Gods truth".

And as it is said for the one & only first Buddha, he was in the lesser spiritual Heavens "sixth sphere" for so very long, practicing his same old same old, except for reincarnation. He was in that sphere & could not traverse into the seventh sphere (first sphere of the Holy Kingdoms) because he had no true knowledge of the divine love (very essence of the living Father) & how to receive it. & because of this he was not an immortal being & could not enter the Holy Kingdoms.

The above is for anyones considerations. 👍

Thanks Neil but Mr Padgett is not for me...
Old 06-06-2020, 02:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Thanks Neil but Mr Padgett is not for me...
No worries sky. 👍🙂
Old 06-06-2020, 06:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
But of course he has changed in some of his doctrines, notably the doctrine of reincarnation; for all the spirits of his followers on earth remain in the spirit world, and never become reincarnated.

The knowledge and understanding and intelligence and awareness for that matter, needed to create something like the earth, and all living things on it, shows "this" is no small thing. Why would all of that intelligence and understanding be directed here, to this creation for only one life to take place? If that was true, this one life here would have a supreme purpose or effect. But look at one life, what takes place? Not a lot. So using logic, such a creations purpose would have to entail more than one use. Thus, reincarnation makes a lot more sense than the one life here idea.
Old 06-06-2020, 10:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaelyn
The knowledge and understanding and intelligence and awareness for that matter, needed to create something like the earth, and all living things on it, shows "this" is no small thing. Why would all of that intelligence and understanding be directed here, to this creation for only one life to take place? If that was true, this one life here would have a supreme purpose or effect. But look at one life, what takes place? Not a lot. So using logic, such a creations purpose would have to entail more than one use. Thus, reincarnation makes a lot more sense than the one life here idea.
Correct there is one supreme purpose, AND one supreme purpose only. for this Earthly creation & all of nature including the animals & organisms to be in existence.

As stated in recent previous posts within this thread...."INDIVIDUALIZATION" & the start of life for any individual, yourself & all others is the reason we are on this planet.

In spiritual life without the organic fleshly situation, the blank whole souls that are without an identity or conscious awareness have been previously created & lay in waiting, to be drawn towards the womb of a conceiving woman on Earth.

God designed spiritual mankind to be capable of creating life for ourselves & in our very own likeness ie:- children/offspring.
And to create children in our likeness requires an organic situation so that female & male DNA can be brought together within the female.
& this can not be accomplished in spirit without the organic fleshly bodies. Because spiritual bodies do not have the nessesary creative requirements within, that would make it achievable for spiritual mankind to create offspring in our very own likeness.
& nor are spiritual mankind capable of seeking out the where abouts of the invisible blank whole souls that lay in waiting for an identity & a life with conscious wareness.

& even if spiritual mankind could seek out & take into possession one of these very very micro sized unseen invisible blank whole souls, well, mankind has not been given the ability to create the silver cord that joins soul to flesh and of course which keeps flesh from decomposing while we are connected to flesh for an alotted time on Earth.

The blank identityless whole Soul is drawn towards the conceiving woman & the silver cord is formed & linked to the feotus without "us" spiritual mankind needing to know how it is done nor need to worry that it is done for us.
That process is magically woven into the intelligence of the invisible spiritual matter of the spiritual universe, & works unto itself in order to accomplish an incredibly seemingly magical feat.

& so then having written the above, people will then say if we only have one life connected to the flesh, then why do some people seem to remember previous lives. Well their are reasons that people seem to remember previous lives. & when I speak of that, people refute that as well.
And this is why i more or less do not concern myself with speaking about all that i understand to be absolute truth.

Then people will say "absolute truth". How can you say that.
I then say that i witnesse spiritual phenomena day in day out, year after year for a good part of my life.
Spiritual phenomena that no one else seems to speak of as having witnessed or experienced.

Anyway all of the above is for anyones considerations as per usual.
Old 06-06-2020, 11:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Correct there is one supreme purpose, AND one supreme purpose only. for this Earthly creation & all of nature including the animals & organisms to be in existence.

As stated in recent previous posts within this thread...."INDIVIDUALIZATION" & the start of life for any individual, yourself & all others is the reason we are on this planet.
Neil,
Nice to feel your presence.
Your presence always comes when more insight and opinions are presented for us to look at.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 06-06-2020, 11:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Neil,

Your presence always comes when more insight and opinions are presented for us to look at.
����
maybe you might like to click on & read this message from the Padgett Messages.

https://new-birth.net/contemporary-m...-january-2019/
Old 06-06-2020, 11:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Neil,

🙂👍 or click on this link then scroll to the lower section of the page, to the links in red, to read all messages regarding reincarnation & similar

https://new-birth.net/life-after-dea...true-or-false/