Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 19-12-2020, 01:06 PM
Master
Great to see all these smiling faces :). Keep at it DreamJo
Old 17-01-2021, 11:26 PM
Master
https://i.ibb.co/mR5dkj6/29.jpg

I no this one might be a bit morbid took me a bit to do to say goodbye to covid-19 it is

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 20-01-2021, 10:18 PM
Master
Bunny

Doesn't look morbid to me. Looks very happy and peaceful. I like it!! You have come a long way! Congratulations!
Old 20-01-2021, 10:25 PM
Master
Thank you I was putting covid-19 in the coffin casket in a comer torium Chapel in the crematorium Chapel of rest with the film director undertaker funeral director undertaker saying goodbye to a covid-19 hopefully we will say goodbye quiet night in this year
I've got a few more art in my head I'll get better doing it look at it it's not my friend brushes when a cat's is not printing stealing my paint brushes then I've got a few more and I get out when I get it done 1q thank you
It's much better I am using the mic now even better no I've got my headset it is is I need to get another headset for my other Ltd and my tablet
It's much easier no doing it this year
I'm not a g I know technology has come a long long way especially in the last three or 4 year or more

Old 22-01-2021, 08:19 PM
Master
https://i.ibb.co/nLdMq0m/

This one 1iz called is cold it's cold psychic medium in dreams sleep mod it is

Old 23-01-2021, 11:11 PM
Master
https://i.ibb.co/KVtZhG4/100.jpg

This one is cold is cold it's couscous cold h i m it's cold hitch hygiene into a dream not for my best ones but when I did I've got another one on the way I did a lot of it tonight I got a day off tomorrow offaly tomorrow after tomorrow switch off tomorrow I will dedication touch touches we will

Old 24-01-2021, 09:56 AM
Elfin

Hi Jo. I have gone through this thread over and over again to look at your work. I find it quite amazing. If you were a very famous artist , this work , as a collective for the year 2020 , would sell for millions of pounds . And I KNOW that for a fact. Because to the Art world, what you have done is really incredible. You have shared with us, through art , the terrible year that was covid 2020 .... Through your journey with art, you have given us a "beginning, a middle , an end ".... As any story should have. You have done something quite amazing ... Thank you X
Old 24-01-2021, 10:00 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
I no this one might be a bit morbid took me a bit to do to say goodbye to covid-19 it is

...... I love this one so much.
Old 24-01-2021, 03:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
. . . .what you have done is really incredible. You have shared with us, through art , the terrible year that was covid 2020 .... Through your journey with art, you have given us a "beginning, a middle , an end ".... As any story should have. You have done something quite amazing ... Thank you X

This is a great insight Elfin. It would be interesting to see each one as a slide show with that context in mind. I am thinking a digital movie format might be a way to showcase your art as Elfin suggested as your journey through the pandemic year. Here are lots of examples http://www.communitystorystrategies....story-gallery/
Old 24-01-2021, 09:54 PM
Master
https://i.ibb.co/WfCxFP6/90.jpg

1 this one this one is is is Biker angel priest