Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 15-01-2021, 07:20 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackfoxNZ
I shall provide some context for you Bobjob

Yes the USA with Trump is about to lead the USA and the world into a new age of freedom people never thought possible. Biden will not become president of the USA.
That's very specific....
Quote:
This will not be a Coup. But what will become known as the biggest takedown of curruption and evil in history.
Not a coup but a takedown of corruption? Again pretty specific so both the above will be dead easy to authenticate after the events - OK, points taken.
Quote:
Just before 5pm on the 19th in the US, though i have not got the information on which Timezone of the USA I will make a educated guess that it will be the east coast Timezone.
Fair enough, between 5 o'clock tea-time on the east coast and 2 o'clock early afternoon PST January 19. I'll tip my hat to your sources if any one of those comes to pass. And I'll be pressing you to explain when that's happened.
Quote:
And when we get there, it all starts and doesn’t stop until everything is complete and the evil from this world is brought into the light and exposed for all to see and removed from society.
Getting a bit vague now.
Quote:
Most people of the world are under a massive illusion which after 5pm on the 19th very good people who have been working for over 30years to save the USA go into action, you will likely not see things straight away but as the hours tick by things will change, the US military swore a oath to protect the USA from foreign and DOMESTIC threats and it will show following the 19th. Things are not what they seem, many people both within and outside the USA are going to be shocked once things start happening and the illusion we have been living in is brought down infringement of us and the truth comes
hmmmm Now it's getting very unspecific.
Quote:
The US is not divided,it’s united. It’s just the illusion leads us to believe it’s divided and on the brink of civil war.
This is where empaths need to take care as once the illusion falls and people go into a state of shock from what’s going on and what’s happened this will be very they could become very unstable due to the sheer amount of people in shock or disbelief effecting the energies and emotions around them. That is why I said for empaths to withdraw as if they are still hooked I they will feel the full force and it won’t be nice for them.
a lot of things will change like later on the US dollar will return to the gold standard and the central bank will be removed, over 190,000 arrests will be made including many in the US government and other actors around the world for treason, racketeering, blackmailing, bribery and corruption over the following months aswell.

I hope this gives some context if it’s still too little I can go deeper than this

Let's just focus on those first few, specific details and when they've been proven I for one will be listening closely to the other stuff you're saying. 'Meet' you on the 20th.
Old 15-01-2021, 07:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Yes the USA with Trump is about to lead the USA and the world into a new age of freedom people never thought possible. Biden will not become president of the USA.

Well, I suppose anything can happen this coming week, but this initial statement does not look as if it will come true, so I have to wonder about the rest of your information.

I've read so many forecasts of things to come, none of which actually happen. And as for the things which do happen, they are seldom predicted. So I have given up with all predictions and just wait to see what unfolds.

Peace
Old 15-01-2021, 07:37 PM
Quote:
I shall provide some context for you Bobjob

Yes the USA with Trump is about to lead the USA and the world into a new age of freedom people never thought possible.
Biden will not become president of the USA. This will not be a Coup.
But what will become known as the biggest takedown of curruption and evil in history.

Just before 5pm on the 19th in the US, though i have not got the information on which Timezone of the USA I will make a educated guess that it will be the east coast Timezone.
And when we get there, it all starts and doesn’t stop until everything is complete and the evil from this world is brought into the light and exposed for all to see and removed from society.
Most people of the world are under a massive illusion which after 5pm on the 19th v
ery good people who have been working for over 30years to save the USA go into action, you will likely not see things straight away but as the hours tick by things will change,
the US military swore a oath to protect the USA from foreign and DOMESTIC threats and it will show following the 19th.
Things are not what they seem, many people both within and outside the USA are going to be shocked once things start happening and the illusion we have been living in is brought down infringement of us and the truth comes
The US is not divided,it’s united. It’s just the illusion leads us to believe it’s divided and on the brink of civil war.

This is where empaths need to take care as once the illusion falls and people go into a state of shock from what’s going on and what’s happened this will be very they could become very unstable due to the sheer amount of people in shock or disbelief effecting the energies and emotions around them. That is why I said for empaths to withdraw as if they are still hooked I they will feel the full force and it won’t be nice for them.
a lot of things will change like later on the US dollar will return to the gold standard and the central bank will be removed, over 190,000 arrests will be made including many in the US government and other actors around the world for treason, racketeering, blackmailing, bribery and corruption over the following months aswell.

I hope this gives some context if it’s still too little I can go deeper than this
Um, this smacks of a plan.
Biden will not become President?
Do you know of some sniper plot?

This should be reported to the authorities.

I'll give you awhile to explain.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-01-2021, 07:50 PM
Administrator
Hello Members

We are in negative waters here with the naming of Public Figures we have a a clear rule on this matter. We can have legal issues for such postings. We too are monitored. It stops now.

This thread and others like it will be closed as they come up.

Lynn
SF Admin

Please read the Site Rules