Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 28-12-2020, 10:52 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Science and the Siddhis (or Powers of Yoga) with Dean Radin

Two gentlemen I really like and respect, Jeffrey Mishlove and Dean Radin.

https://youtu.be/fSM0UhOJJkY

Here he reviews the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, especially with regard to the description of about 25 different "siddhis" or powers that are attained by advanced practitioners. Once one has achieved a measure of enlightenment, known as samadhi, one can begin the practice of samyama which then enables a variety of parapsychological skills. However, in yoga, these are generally considered to be distractions from the ultimate goal of spiritual enlightenment. Radin compares the claims of yoga with the findings of parapsychology.
Old 29-12-2020, 12:32 AM
ketzer

Absolutely, Yoda was very powerful because the force was with him. I don't know what all those words mean, must be Yoda's native language, which I don't speak. ..... well, sometimes I speak it but I don't know what it means.... I am just hoping to conjure up the force or something.....
Old 29-12-2020, 10:17 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Absolutely, Yoda was very powerful because the force was with him. I don't know what all those words mean, must be Yoda's native language, which I don't speak. ..... well, sometimes I speak it but I don't know what it means.... I am just hoping to conjure up the force or something.....

The Yoga of Yoda https://youtu.be/0V5mp_yVe1E

Betcha you weren't expecting this. Kinda like the Spanish Inquisition.
Old 29-12-2020, 01:14 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
The Yoga of Yoda https://youtu.be/0V5mp_yVe1E

Betcha you weren't expecting this. Kinda like the Spanish Inquisition.
Everything, the internet has.