Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 12-01-2016, 04:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Enchanted Map

18, Magic Stream - Right now, I'm sensing you feel a bit alone, possibly withdrawn. Are you noticing any 'coincidences', signs of synchronicity at play? You need to stay aware, things are happening that may seem unconnected but these are the things that remind you that you are connected to everything and everything connects to you.

Yes! This makes a lot of sense for me right now. Thank you

I would love to be sitting by a Magic Stream right now... :)

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 12-01-2016, 04:22 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
If you're still up for it, what lies ahead for the relationship with my siblings - at the mo somewhat strained to say the least!!.

Let's address this first,
Victorian Fairy tarot - King of Winter, 8 of Winter.
Is there an older brother or sister who feels they have the final say? This specific sibling seems to be the one that creates the tension among the rest, they appear to be the instigator.
Be prepared for them to create a common cause among the others to create a few problems for you.

Also ... ???? La Madre / My mother?? How is that relationship moving forwards. Happy to have them both in one reading ?

Thanks so much, super exciting.[/quote]

I The Conjurer, 4 of Autumn - Oh boy, mothers! although this does look like you seem to be starting to work out what makes your mother 'tick'. There are different facets of her that when working all together, make her the mother you want, but when out of sync your relationship just doesn't work and she becomes withdrawn from you, possibly favouring the company of one child over the next. You know when the best time to approach/visit though, as you are starting to see these patterns.

Does that sound about right?
Old 12-01-2016, 05:24 PM
Master
If possible I was looking for some advice about getting into a different profession?
I know I already asked one but if you're up for it...

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 12-01-2016, 06:09 PM
Guide

Quote:
Anne

Energy Oracle
HOW can I relinquish the past and move forward? 36, Second Chakra Intimacy and Creativity
Get creative, allow yourself complete self expression via writing, singing, art or making something with only love as your inspiration . See it as a new page in your life, marking the boundary of the past and the now.
Write yourself a love letter as if you were writing it to your dearest friend, tell yourself all the great things there are to love about you, to be proud of and what you hope for yourself in the future.

What is it that I'm missing and why the delay? 5, Attachment Percived need and the choice to let go
What you are missing is the realisation that you, yourself hold the key that releases you from the past. Only by letting go of the chain you believe you arel tied to allows you to see that. Fear of what lies ahead makes it easier to stay standing still but alows the fearea to grow.. You have the choice every morning to take a step in a new direction by letting go of the 'what was' into the 'what can be'.

I'm going to put this bit in a really easy analogy, remember the monsters under the bed as a kid, they were terrifying, until you were brave enough to take a peek and realise it was only a shadow. Once you knew that it was only a shadow, you could make it be anything you wanted,
But taking that peek was the hardest part, but worth it in the end.

Thank you so much Pisces Moon for this reading and such good advice! I intend to write that love letter to myself, as well as peek under the bed..
Old 12-01-2016, 08:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Let's address this first,
Victorian Fairy tarot - King of Winter, 8 of Winter.
Is there an older brother or sister who feels they have the final say? This specific sibling seems to be the one that creates the tension among the rest, they appear to be the instigator.
Be prepared for them to create a common cause among the others to create a few problems for you.

Also ... ???? La Madre / My mother?? How is that relationship moving forwards. Happy to have them both in one reading ?

Thanks so much, super exciting.

I The Conjurer, 4 of Autumn - Oh boy, mothers! although this does look like you seem to be starting to work out what makes your mother 'tick'. There are different facets of her that when working all together, make her the mother you want, but when out of sync your relationship just doesn't work and she becomes withdrawn from you, possibly favouring the company of one child over the next. You know when the best time to approach/visit though, as you are starting to see these patterns.

Does that sound about right?

about right?! It's on the money !!!!! Thank you so much. Yes older sister is the instigator. she bullies and manipulates. I keepa wide berth. I haven't spoken with her for years. It's sad.

The mother is bonkers. one of the most unhappy people I know, and the most genius game players and one of the strongest people I know. She behaves if I keep a distance and play hard to get. I don't know if she favours one over another, to be honest. I don't have contact with the siblings to discover that. The relationship is about managing her, not engagement. Sad. I don't have hope of resolution, I think it's too late for her, the damage she has is too engrained.

Thank you muchly and I hope you weren't too bored.
Old 12-01-2016, 09:12 PM
Master

Quote:
tealily

Energy Oracle, 36, Second Chakra, Intimacy and creativity

Haha, I promise I shuffled these really well and drew a random card from the deck.

Possibly by cutting the namaste hands from your clinical practice makes clients feel as if their dealing with you is more personal, by bringing your farewell down to a more 'base' level. But it feels like it's going to take some real control from you to 'not' do it.

Personally I don't see why you should stop doing it, that's you! Nothing wrong with being who you are. As a client I'd find it endearing, it gives off a very holistic vibe, but then again I'm just one of them there heathen, occulty weirdos (as I have recently been refered to )
LOL what an entertaining card to pull!

Yeah, as I go further along I'm realising how holistic/alternative I am for straight science. I was rattling off an entire list of conjunct therapies to my supervisor recently (who fortunately, is actually trained in or has worked alongside most of them) and my clinical buddy NI told me latter he had NFI what any of them were

Thanks again for this read - I graduate in about a year so better start practicing now!
Old 12-01-2016, 09:15 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
If possible I was looking for some advice about getting into a different profession?
I know I already asked one but if you're up for it...

As these are just quick pulls I don't know how significant this will be
III Empress, 8 of Wands, 0 The Fool

You would do well in some kind of work that has others best interests at heart, something that offers care, nurturing, or guidance. Something quite fast paced, that offers plenty of challenges for using your creative talents and exploring new ways of exploring the world around you. Something with either children or young adults.
Have you considered teaching or childcare? This is what it feels like to me, definitely something that helps people grow by giving gentle guidance.
Old 12-01-2016, 09:18 PM
Master
Quote:
As these are just quick pulls I don't know how significant this will be
III Empress, 8 of Wands, 0 The Fool

You would do well in some kind of work that has others best interests at heart, something that offers care, nurturing, or guidance. Something quite fast paced, that offers plenty of challenges for using your creative talents and exploring new ways of exploring the world around you. Something with either children or young adults.
Have you considered teaching or childcare? This is what it feels like to me, definitely something that helps people grow by giving gentle guidance.

That is amazing and completely accurate.

I was a nanny for 3 years, and then got certified to teach once I got my Bachelors Degree.

I neeeeeed to be creative... this office job is taking its toll....

Thank you so much Pisces, I really appreciate it

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 12-01-2016, 09:28 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
LOL what an entertaining card to pull!

Yeah, as I go further along I'm realising how holistic/alternative I am for straight science. I was rattling off an entire list of conjunct therapies to my supervisor recently (who fortunately, is actually trained in or has worked alongside most of them) and my clinical buddy NI told me latter he had NFI what any of them were

Thanks again for this read - I graduate in about a year so better start practicing now!

Yayyyy, I like nothing better than finding a holistic therapist/ clinician.
My last therapist was great, really open to using alternative/complimentary treatments alongside traditional ones (which was great for me when I demanded no more drug therapy).
It's actually becoming more common to find professionals with a holistic approach. You get practicing my girl, the future is yours for the taking as you'll probably gain a loyal client base who will recommend you to others.
Old 12-01-2016, 09:32 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
about right?! It's on the money !!!!! Thank you so much. Yes older sister is the instigator. she bullies and manipulates. I keepa wide berth. I haven't spoken with her for years. It's sad.

The mother is bonkers. one of the most unhappy people I know, and the most genius game players and one of the strongest people I know. She behaves if I keep a distance and play hard to get. I don't know if she favours one over another, to be honest. I don't have contact with the siblings to discover that. The relationship is about managing her, not engagement. Sad. I don't have hope of resolution, I think it's too late for her, the damage she has is too engrained.

Thank you muchly and I hope you weren't too bored.

Haha no, not bored. Family dynamics are interesting. I can empathise on the mother issue. Mine isn't necessarily bonkers, but to say she is difficult is an understatement. My brother cut all ties with our mother 4 years ago but we remain close. My mother still hasn't forgiven me for not siding with her. Their argument, not mine, so I refuse to get involved.