Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-12-2010, 11:58 PM
Master
Well...try eating something substantial before your bath. Potatoes, carrots, something with sugar. These can help you stay grounded.

When I do grounding, I imagine vines coming up out of mother earth to hold onto me. You might try envisioning seaweed or sand to hold you down.

You could also try imagining the extra energy diffusing into the water - charge it up, so to speak. Then at the end of your bath, bring that energy back into your body in a calm, unagitated way - bring that still water feeling into yourself and see if that helps.

Old 28-12-2010, 03:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
Yeah i know this is odd. Didn't know where else to put this, but i've been having weird energy problems when i take a bath, was wondering what i could do.
I can't seem to take a bath anymore, and it's one of my favourite comforting and relaxing things, it should ground me because i enjoy paying attention to the physical feel, so i don't know why these things are happening. It may be the heat, the relaxation, the water itself, but i can only be in the water for a minute or so, and then my energies start vibrating all over my body. Last night it was more horrible than usual, but every time i have to get out to make it stop, my entire body vibrated intensely, and my hands pulsated - not just pulsated, they felt like burning embers and pulsated out ridiculous strong and painful currents, they even turned red, it's not like the water was burning hot. Then my head gave way to crazy deafening sounds not in my outside influences, and i wasn't even about to faint or anything, this happens a lot, but last night it was atrocious. Well i guess it would just be nice to have some control over this, and be able to be completely grounded while i have a bath, because i enjoy it. I had to lay on the floor naked until it subsided, but it took a very long time.
Usually it passes, and i can regain my ground, last night, afterwards the vibrations passed, i went into a lucid dream state, while half awake, which was different for me. Oddly, (only odd because i usually have strong protection around my whole house) I received constant evil visions from something completely disturbing that gave me horrible vibes, it talked in a creepy, distorted high pitched voice that i dimly recognized and threatened to hurt my parents, of all things.

I just want to be able to have a bath and be grounded, but it doesn't matter how grounded i am, by the time i enter the water, it all happens for some reason.

Cigala... These are all signs of Kundalini awakening. For some reason taking a bath brings it out in you, perhaps because you are relaxed and more aware of what you are feeling. You can't stop it, and fighting against the sensations only makes them more intense. You may need to find another way of grounding yourself temporarily.

Have you read the thread on this subject? http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8082

Xan

Old 28-12-2010, 03:44 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Cigala... These are all signs of Kundalini awakening. For some reason taking a bath brings it out in you, perhaps because you are relaxed and more aware of what you are feeling. You can't stop it, and fighting against the sensations only makes them more intense. You may need to find another way of grounding yourself temporarily.

Have you read the thread on this subject? http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8082

Xan

Yup, I know my kundalini is awakened, and my energies are sporadic right now, just looking for advice of how to ground and gain control during bath times, because Xan I have learned to control my kundalini in other ways, for example, I can now control which way it moves, up or down, i've even found new chakras all over my body, i can make it flow, i can make it stimulate whatever chakra i want it to, i can ground myself in other situations too, i can use music to control the kundalini, i can make my kundalini energies stay at my crown, i have no idea what stage i am in, but it is no longer threatening, the feelings are pleasurable, almost orgasmic, i have gained control over it in other areas, so i thought it would be possible to control my energies during bath times. Also, i would enjoy that, because i really want to be able to enjoy my baths. Yeah and i still need to keep up with my hygiene lol. I like the tips i have received for trying to ground in the bath, i'm going to try it out.
Old 28-12-2010, 05:22 AM
Administrator
Hello

The number on place Spirits find me is in me bathroom. For I feel a few reasons. One being that I am alone from distractions of me family and quite. The other is water is a condutor for them to travel on or with. Another is ye are relaxed then and the mind at times is more at rest.

I often step from me shower and have one sitting on the tub edge waiting to talk to me. I no longer freak and grab for the towel. I just go ok so be it. I have been TOUCHED and that is NOT nice. I know why one did and I did understand.

I use salts in the shower and the tub if I dare get in it. I too have a candle lit for the protection of the LIGHT. At tmes too I put a cystal in with me. Usually there is a Rose Quartz hanging on the shower head. Me mate calls it Hocus Pocus and removes it LOL.

Too one might have had an OBE and had a sudden re entry they are not fun. If ye Google Robert Bruce Astral Dynamics might find similar experiences there to what one described.

Lynn

Old 28-12-2010, 05:43 AM
mahakali

hmmm cool thread, ill just add that my ex boyfriend used to sometimes heal my cramps that can be agonizing, it always worked except wile i was in the bath. he said that the energy would not focus. i would take baths to alleviate the pain but i would have to choose either or. my cramps are better now but even long after we broke up i could call him and he would do it over the phone. its amazing.