Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-08-2020, 04:11 PM
Administrator
Some groups or race of people including some religions ban the idea of twin flames amongst themselves and is equally stopped or forbiden to practice because it is the most misunderstood abused part of what would otherwise be a simple lesson in learning all about divine love,

it is extremely addictive it can pull you in and finding a way out will send you to levels of insanity if you are not careful it is for some to explore but not all are ready for such endeavors of the heart, learning its meaning and purpose in our lives needs a stout heart and mind combined otherwise you hurt and suffer for reasons untold to those unprepared for it

these connections are testing the idea of what we consider a conventional relationship in fact it will turn all our perceptions upside down and then some. I would not condone its practice altogether it is there for a reason who are we to decide if it is a good or a bad thing just like ego is neither good nor bad it is rather a tool for self transformation why not these connections?
Old 16-08-2020, 04:38 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0A0o
I doubt most people actively seeking a twin flame will ever succeed. Everything about that is off. It also suggests there is a snowball's chance in Hell that the ultimate love relationship is going to unfold IF you do find one another by actively searching or practicing any sort of law of attraction technique.

No one really comprehends what a twin flame relationship is, even those who are certain they have experienced one. What they want is a great love relationship. They assume this twin flame is the greatest lover possible for them. Everything about that idea is off.

Soulmates are not the end-all-be-all of lovers either. They can be but they can also be your nagging mother, rebellious daughter, your friend, your brother, a coworker or the plumber.

Perhaps anything is possible but going into things with such unrealistic objectives and expectations will most likely lead to disappointment.

Life is not about finding a twin flame. We are not here to search for a twin flame. The world would be better off IF it were all about finding a twin flame. Instead, we have what we have. Watch the news and imagine what would replace all of this common activity if life were about finding a twin flame.

how do you know if twin flames succeed or not?

how do you know what a twin flame wants?

what is life about and what is finding a twin flame to do with living?

how do you perceive the world would be a better place if finding a twin flame was removed from our human experience?

your perception of a twin flame is a "great lover experience" yet your convinced it is incomprehensible in another sentence could you explain this please

Your first two words in your post say it all "I Doubt" hence my questions to you, I can clarify any doubt you have
Old 19-08-2020, 03:24 PM
Experiencer
Sounds like you need to throw those tarot cards away
And see what happens, make your own decisions live your own life

Ps Lady number one isn’t your twin flame because if she was you wouldn’t be interested in number two or three
Old 19-08-2020, 04:09 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0A0o
No one really comprehends what a twin flame relationship is, even those who are certain they have experienced one. What they want is a great love relationship. They assume this twin flame is the greatest lover possible for them. Everything about that idea is off.

Soulmates are not the end-all-be-all of lovers either.

I’ve just realised what a good point you’ve made! This observation is dead on IMO. A lot of TF seekers seem to be looking for their perfect partner, their perfect lover. Sex sex sex. Over sexualised society. Your twin flame could be your bestie! Or your sibling!

I have a really close friend who’s a guy, we dated but it didn’t work out. I’d say he’s my soulmate. I mean, in every way that you can imagine we just fit together, but we also sometimes drive each other up the wall. No matter what our love for each other always comes through but...we argue, we nag, we set each other off. He really annoys me with his complexes and I really annoy him!

People always ask...is this your boyfriend? I’m like...no, he’s a friend, Jesus, why does every relationship have to be sexual!?

It’s true a twin flame can be any relationship and they aren’t always happy ones either!

I think a lot of people want to find their twin flame because they think the TF will fix them. Make everything OK again, but you have to do that legwork yourself!

I guess this is what happens when the over sexualised media gets hold of a spiritual concept, and people start churning out Twilight style love sagas.
Old 20-08-2020, 04:22 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciphene
I’ve just realised what a good point you’ve made! This observation is dead on IMO. A lot of TF seekers seem to be looking for their perfect partner, their perfect lover. Sex sex sex. Over sexualised society. Your twin flame could be your bestie! Or your sibling!

I have a really close friend who’s a guy, we dated but it didn’t work out. I’d say he’s my soulmate. I mean, in every way that you can imagine we just fit together, but we also sometimes drive each other up the wall. No matter what our love for each other always comes through but...we argue, we nag, we set each other off. He really annoys me with his complexes and I really annoy him!

People always ask...is this your boyfriend? I’m like...no, he’s a friend, Jesus, why does every relationship have to be sexual!?

It’s true a twin flame can be any relationship and they aren’t always happy ones either!

I think a lot of people want to find their twin flame because they think the TF will fix them. Make everything OK again, but you have to do that legwork yourself!

I guess this is what happens when the over sexualised media gets hold of a spiritual concept, and people start churning out Twilight style love sagas.

In the perspective of twin flames and soul mates....

What is the perfect partner?
what is a twin flame seeker?
What is the perfect lover?
why do you associate twin flames and soulmates with and I quote "sex sex sex"?

how do you know that a twin flame can be one that aren't always happy?
Old 20-08-2020, 04:36 AM
Administrator
I doubt
I think
I guess.....

Has no-thing to do with twin flames or soul mates and these connections

sex in these connections are extremely misguided hence my keen interest in questioning them. I know its far more than anything a physical connection could ever give or provide, you know why?.......

because these connections are way beyond the conventional idea of any physical relationship, you are dealing with the energy behind everything you do in these connections

we do not seek a connection or a twin flame or a soul mate, it they them or us comes to you, we do not find another to twin with the energy behind it all does,

A lover does not find you worthy of its attention the energy behind love itself does
I could go on but for now my questions to anyone remain to be answered

in my questioning please be aware I mean no disrespect to anyone I am simply inspired to do so by your posts
Old 20-08-2020, 11:29 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
In the perspective of twin flames and soul mates....

What is the perfect partner?
what is a twin flame seeker?
What is the perfect lover?
why do you associate twin flames and soulmates with and I quote "sex sex sex"?

how do you know that a twin flame can be one that aren't always happy?

I don’t get it lol. Are you asking me for my personal definitions of these things or asking for a more generalised sort of...consensus of what they mean?

As for my er...preconceptions. I’m sorry. I have a very cynical view of the twin flame thing mainly because I’ve been asking so many times to help people with their twin flames, and most of the people I’ve spoken to have really focused on it being a sexual relationship or romantic one, and most of them have been miserable too! Some of these people have been little more than stalkers asking me to tell them it’s OK to stalk lol! Scary. I guess you could say I’m triggered! Of all the things I ever get asked to help with, or use my psychic ability for...twin flames are my least favourite because some people are just dangerous with this belief!

When I met my soulmate, I was desperately unhappy, anxious, frustrated...I was also terrified. It was a very rough time for me.
Old 20-08-2020, 11:31 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
I doubt
I think
I guess.....

Has no-thing to do with twin flames or soul mates and these connections

in my questioning please be aware I mean no disrespect to anyone I am simply inspired to do so by your posts

Are you replying to me? I can’t tell. If not ignore me lol.
Old 20-08-2020, 01:54 PM
Administrator
Its All good Luciphene.

Im just asking questions, the answers of which are not important the energy behind the asking is. I have a valid reason for doing so, if I dont then no one reading will question for themselves the reasons why these connections are dangerous to some and a life's lesson for others.

I went through hell and back many times over yet incredible wisdom, understanding, loving kindness, boundless patience are amongst the most pronouced virtues these connections shower us with. its ironic the most beautiful human expression of love is also the most addictive and dangerious if we attach ourselves to the base energy behind each emotional upheaval these connections task us to go through it takes huge amounts of spiritual energy to transmute a hankering for sex in these connections as you do you become aware of the divinity behind sex, its no longer a horizontal perception its vertical

I questioning is focused on how the energy behind these connections transform while others may read this hope there is some understanding of this
I perceive there to be no longer me and my twin flame, just we and us
Old 20-08-2020, 06:06 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Its All good Luciphene.

Im just asking questions, the answers of which are not important the energy behind the asking is. I have a valid reason for doing so, if I dont then no one reading will question for themselves the reasons why these connections are dangerous to some and a life's lesson for others.

I went through hell and back many times over yet incredible wisdom, understanding, loving kindness, boundless patience are amongst the most pronouced virtues these connections shower us with. its ironic the most beautiful human expression of love is also the most addictive and dangerious if we attach ourselves to the base energy behind each emotional upheaval these connections task us to go through it takes huge amounts of spiritual energy to transmute a hankering for sex in these connections as you do you become aware of the divinity behind sex, its no longer a horizontal perception its vertical

I questioning is focused on how the energy behind these connections transform while others may read this hope there is some understanding of this
I perceive there to be no longer me and my twin flame, just we and us

Oh I see lol. Cool Energy is always a better teacher than words, IMO!