Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-02-2019, 05:13 AM
Pathfinder

More than 1 Twin? Or Twin/False Twin?

hello,

I haven't posted in a while. I've been doing a lot of self-care and healing. I was drawn to tarot readings the other day. The first one got me shook it was so frighteningly accurate. I sought more clarity and so, viewed several more of tarot readings for my sun sign for this month. All had recurring themes and recurring cards popping up.

One of the major recurring themes is that I have to make a decision about the 3 women in my life. Apparently, there is an opportunity of abundance and true love and happiness with whomever of the three that I choose.

Woman #1, Let's call her, V. This is the woman whom I always have known is my Twin Flame. We have not spoken in a long time. Recently I reached out to her to apologize and thought that was the end of it, that I wouldn't even get a response, but she did and was kind. Nothing has come of it. However, the readings indicate she will come forward to offer me something, her cup? Keep getting 2's and 6's and knights/kings, queens of cups and aces, oh , and nines and tens.

Woman #2, my estranged wife. (Deep connection, possible soul mate) we have lived in separate homes for almost 1 year now. Long story short, we rushed into things too quickly, before there was a solid foundation for a marriage, the foundation crumbled and we can't seem to find solid footing for reconciliation. Although the cards keep indicating that she wants to rebuild with me on much more stable ground this time around. However, because of the many problems we had and all the constant fighting, I don't want to go back to that. Universe is telling me that although she sincerely wants a second chance with me to build the marriage we should have had from the beginning, she is either so resistant to changing herself that she will not be able to make it happen or she is being decietful to herself about her sincerity. One of the readings indicated that she is sexually addicted to me because of the way I seduced her and that what she wants is only to regain the sexual chemistry that we had while I actually do want a happy loving home and family.

Woman #3, a friend and soul connection(SM? 2nd TF?)-- Have known this woman for 2 years as a friend. Recently started to have feelings grow deeper for her. Can't seem to get her out of my head, tried to dismiss as a crush, this is much more than that. She does myriad little out of her way, things to indicate, but not outright speak her feelings for me, which , because of her position, could jeapordize her job at this point in time. Alot of the readings indicate that very soon, she will also offer me her cup and I will find true love, the love of a lifetime with her. A few readings have indicated that she is a past life connection, and a soul mate. One of the readings indicated that she is my Twin Flame.

This goes against what I know in my bones is that V is my one and only Twin Flame. How can it be that a person could have more than 1? Is that possible? I feel more confused now than ever.
Old 05-02-2019, 10:15 AM
Master

you looking for love in all these woman?

eeny meeny miney mo?

pick one. or wait til one picks you.

if its about love. know your worth first before realising anothers worth to you.
Old 05-02-2019, 12:49 PM
Master
Hi there...

Some people believe that a person can have more than one twin flame, I do not. I think there's one flame and the others are soul mates placed in your story to help you with growth and forward movement. Of course this is just my opinion and it is just as feasible that there is more than one!

If I am honest from reading your post, I see that there is confusion - when there is confusion it means that a person is not connecting with truth within. From what you have said there is still a story that needs to be played out with your estranged wife...

Your reading shows that there is some kind of completion with V, however if V is your twin flame you cannot be with her until you have healed and worked through whatever you and your wife need to work through. This is tf lore, you cannot fall out of a relationship where there are still feelings to be with your twin. Clear the karma here and then you will be able to move forward.

The truth is with all this going on the readings will be fairly inaccurate - you got twos because in some ways they can imply that there is two of something. As in there is cheating or too many women to choose from!!!

As Inika says know your worth. I can intuit that there is deep inner reflection required before you can make any choices. Once you work on your own inner self, you can look to this scenario and know what makes the most sense. Until you do, there is no commitment and whoever you are with, you will not 100% be with them. Maybe meditate on this, what do you need to do to be 100% there for yourself, so that you can be there for another totally without there being entanglements that pull at your attention.
Old 06-02-2019, 12:14 AM
Ascender
Quote:
One of the major recurring themes is that I have to make a decision about the 3 women in my life. Apparently, there is an opportunity of abundance and true love and happiness with whomever of the three that I choose.

Well. .... whomever of the three that you choose.??
You are looking for true love but it is very clear that none of those 3 women are the ONE.
Why??, because you obviously do not love any of the three.

True love and happiness do not require such calculations and tarot card validations.
You do not need to seek help about your selection delemma on this forum. LOL

You just have to listen to your heart and just feel it.
You will just know in your heart that you love that person.
It does not make you to hesitate.
You do not need to make a selection because your heart already knows.
Here is my advice.
Stop wasting your time and energy with those 3 women since they are just blocking your way to meet the woman for your heart.
Old 24-04-2019, 08:44 PM
Seeker

I had psychic connections with multiple people in my life all are intense some are mind blowing. just dont attach soulmate/twinflame labels to them. they are just psychic connections. and those connections meant nothing to me in my life. none of them are serious about me and felt nothing about me. so please come out of this dangerous twinflame stuff and you will feel lot better.
Old 26-04-2019, 01:38 AM
Newbie ;)

I am psychic, and I can tell you one thing - she is none of those women. Love like her is something that you never saw coming, or at least never expected to see coming. You have quite a few preconceived notions of who she is - fantasies that have gotten ya into the trouble that you’re in now with your marriage. You imagined a woman that was from another world. The image fooled you. You don’t see what’s inside yet. So you question the cards, but the cards can’t show you until you open your heart and stop looking with your eyes.
Old 26-04-2019, 12:46 PM
Suspended

It seems like you are trying to fit either one of these women in a twin flame mold. Why don't just follow your heart and pursue a woman you actually want, without twin flame agenda attached to it?
Old 26-04-2019, 09:25 PM
Master
Some may say you have more, but usually that's because it's suits them better and helps them deal with issues.
You cannot have more than one though. The TF stuff started when we first incarnated in physical bodies. That's when we split from androgynous into a male and female half, so one soul beforehand an androgynous energy being, then became 2, both in a separate physical body.
This is also when the longing to find each other, and to find home, began.

Any other person that feels or seems like a TF is a SM or a Karmic partner.
Defining what you're dealing with is very difficult as a higher SM connection can be incredibly intense, trigger very similar feelings and events, as can a Karmic partner.
I think in most cases ppl aren't dealing with a TF but a higher SM connection, I think mostly when things feel right, and a Karmic one when things are problematic, which is most cases.
A view that's not appreciated by most as it ruins their dream.

In any case, there's only one.
Old 22-07-2020, 06:31 AM
Knower

I doubt most people actively seeking a twin flame will ever succeed. Everything about that is off. It also suggests there is a snowball's chance in Hell that the ultimate love relationship is going to unfold IF you do find one another by actively searching or practicing any sort of law of attraction technique.

No one really comprehends what a twin flame relationship is, even those who are certain they have experienced one. What they want is a great love relationship. They assume this twin flame is the greatest lover possible for them. Everything about that idea is off.

Soulmates are not the end-all-be-all of lovers either. They can be but they can also be your nagging mother, rebellious daughter, your friend, your brother, a coworker or the plumber.

Perhaps anything is possible but going into things with such unrealistic objectives and expectations will most likely lead to disappointment.

Life is not about finding a twin flame. We are not here to search for a twin flame. The world would be better off IF it were all about finding a twin flame. Instead, we have what we have. Watch the news and imagine what would replace all of this common activity if life were about finding a twin flame.
Old 16-08-2020, 11:49 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosegretta
I had psychic connections with multiple people in my life all are intense some are mind blowing. just dont attach soulmate/twinflame labels to them. they are just psychic connections. and those connections meant nothing to me in my life. none of them are serious about me and felt nothing about me. so please come out of this dangerous twinflame stuff and you will feel lot better.

I agree! The twin flame rhetoric has become dangerous. People are getting stuck in it like some get stuck in ego traps and such.

A lot of people crave love and acceptance and this has become a very appealing idea to many. Combine those longings with the hormonal imperative to breed and build a stable community for safety, and you’ve got a rather incendiary mix! People also believe their twin flame can heal all their pain and trauma and make everything better, when actually it’s more about taking responsibility and doing your own legwork.

It’s definitely wiser to just love who you love and forget about the labels!