Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 26-09-2016, 10:45 AM
55Degrees

CAPRICORN

Divine guidance - 40 Time
Tick tock.......time is a non replaceable commodity. In youth we feel we have eternity in this lifetime. In later years we realise we how little of it we have. This week asks you to consider what you are spending this limited resource on. Are you getting all you can from every moment or are you spending too much time on things that really don't matter?

Main theme - Knight of Coins
Choose your battles wisely is the theme for Capricorn this week. There is little desire to go rushing around trying to conquer every last thing. Don't waste time on things that are, in reality, trivial. You may even find that you want to free up more time for the pursuit of happiness.

Assisting energy - XXI The World.
A sense of wholeness, of being complete. Knowing where you stand now, you can see the 'big picture'. This is a great time for taking stock over everything in life.

Thwarting energy - XIV Temperance
Trying to allot time like an equation, as though there is a formula to how your time should be spent. Do you feel that your time should be allocated into slots, work/play, friends/family. Nobody wants their legacy to be that their CD collection was alphabeticalised according artist and sub sectioned by genre.
Old 26-09-2016, 10:46 AM
55Degrees

AQUARIUS

Divine guidance - 52 Purpose.
Put an idea into practice, realise a dream this week and move forward with purpose. Don't be hidden in this life, make your mark on the world, stand tall and stride through the world. Plot the direction you want to take in this world and follow it.

Main theme - XIX The World.
Your purpose becomes clear to you this week as you start to sense all your accomplishments coming together. Themes and patterns that continue to appear in your life are showing you the real purpose of your lessons that you need to master in this lifetime.

Assisting energy - Page of Cups
Vivid dreams, intuitive nudges or just a 'feeling' that guides you towards what is right for you. Listen to what your inner self is telling you.

Thwarting energy - 7 of Cups.
Don't daydream on all the things that you would like to achieve, you need to focus on one at a time and take action.
Old 26-09-2016, 10:47 AM
55Degrees

PISCES.

Divine guidance - 28 Spiritual Connection
Contemplation and meditation feature strongly for you this week for you. You are being asked to connect to your higher self, to re-recognise that you are a spiritual being having a human experience. This allows you to recognise the spirit in others, and connect with that spirit.

Main theme - 7 of Coins
Patience dear Pisces, this week is a bit of a hiatus for you. Things will take time to come to fruition for you, but even when you can see nothing on the surface, there is growth and establishment happening beneath the surface. Only in time will you see the results of your efforts.

Assisting energy - 5 of Wands.
You'll find you are able to channel any impatience into a number of outlets, remember 'time flies when you're having fun'. Move your attention from what is still developing and focus on other things.

Thwarting energy - VII The Chariot
The idea of just forging ahead regardless, keeping all your focus in one area runs the risk that you may lose sight of the process by focusing on the goal.
Old 27-09-2016, 07:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
PISCES.

Divine guidance - 28 Spiritual Connection
Contemplation and meditation feature strongly for you this week for you. You are being asked to connect to your higher self, to re-recognise that you are a spiritual being having a human experience. This allows you to recognise the spirit in others, and connect with that spirit.

Main theme - 7 of Coins
Patience dear Pisces, this week is a bit of a hiatus for you. Things will take time to come to fruition for you, but even when you can see nothing on the surface, there is growth and establishment happening beneath the surface. Only in time will you see the results of your efforts.

Assisting energy - 5 of Wands.
You'll find you are able to channel any impatience into a number of outlets, remember 'time flies when you're having fun'. Move your attention from what is still developing and focus on other things.

Thwarting energy - VII The Chariot
The idea of just forging ahead regardless, keeping all your focus in one area runs the risk that you may lose sight of the process by focusing on the goal.

Ugh, patience is a huge lesson for me, especially in regards to developing romantic connections.
Old 30-09-2016, 08:24 AM
Master
Quote:
TAURUS

Divine guidance - 51 Anticipation.
What is it you're waiting for this week, a message, a sign? Don't sit around, putting your life on hold, until you receive what it is you await, or you may miss out on something wonderful.

Main theme - 2 of Wands
What action to take? Maybe your decision lies in the message you await, however there is no wrong or right choice. Whichever action you decide to take opens something new to you, stick with it and watch it grow.

Assisting energy - Knight of Cups
Following your heart, tuning into yourself and ask what vision do you hold that would fill your heart.

Thwarting energy - Knight of Coins
Your cautious side steps up this week, trying to prevent you from making any choice at all but standing still gets you nowhere. Don't let yourself get stuck.
Holy moly, that is spot on! Unbelievable.
Old 01-10-2016, 10:57 AM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Holy moly, that is spot on! Unbelievable.

Ooops, I don't know if that is a good or a bad thing but I'm pleased it resonated.
Old 01-10-2016, 10:58 AM
55Degrees

@AQ
Yeah I'm a Pisces too and patience is not my strongest virtue.
Old 01-10-2016, 11:13 AM
Deactivated Account

The World card I have been pulling out almost every day, last night even and I pulled a temperance to boot.

I have been adjusting with my move ( great long term invesetment) and sometimes I dont feel like there is enough hours in a day, and if there is, I waste on here Good point on time and its value. Yes, the forum is valuable to me, but so is a little 7 year old gir ( and by miles) who thinks the world of me. More family time needed.. not before playing with my tarot cards though he he he
Old 01-10-2016, 11:25 AM
Master

Quote:
SCORPIO

Divine guidance - 12 Destiny.
The question that comes up for you this week is just what in your life has been down to free will and what has be pre-destined? Sometimes it may be easier to put bad choices down to 'fate' or 'destiny'. Somethings may be out of your control, however how you handle them is your free choice, your guides never give you what you can not handle.

Main theme - XIV Temperance.
This week sees you finding the right balance between what you can change or challenge and what you can't. Through pressure we become stronger, by examining what can be changed, we can gain a better result.

Assisting energy - 2 of Coins
Your ability to cope with many demands whilst keeping focus on their level of importance helps to keep things real. However could it be your own choices that create so much to do?

Thwarting energy - X Wheel of Fortune
The feeling that fate is dealing you a bad hand, that nothing is in your control and that it doesn't seem to stop.
This week has definitely been a "high functioning" week for me; can't really comment on the fate-dealing-a-bad-hand business, although that may be a simple case of me dealing with things appropriately as they come up (a few choice smackdowns and lots of accepting things as they are). So the first half of the assisting energy resonates a lot for me.
Old 02-10-2016, 05:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Ooops, I don't know if that is a good or a bad thing but I'm pleased it resonated.
A good thing, absolutely!