Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 26-11-2010, 09:43 AM
Master
Wolf Fishing

In my newspaper this morning was an article about a wolf in Alaska which has learned to copy the bears snatching salmon from the river. While the photographer watched, the wolf caught 12 fish and took them into the woods before coming back for another go - must have had cubs back there.
Given that wolves are social, could this be the start of a new feeding pattern in Alaskan wolves ? Very, very intelligent behaviour !
If you want to find it, it is in the Mirror Friday Nov 26, complete with photos.
[ www.mirror.co.uk ]
Old 26-11-2010, 11:01 AM
Master
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-22741315/

Full link
Old 26-11-2010, 03:55 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
In my newspaper this morning was an article about a wolf in Alaska which has learned to copy the bears snatching salmon from the river. While the photographer watched, the wolf caught 12 fish and took them into the woods before coming back for another go - must have had cubs back there.
Given that wolves are social, could this be the start of a new feeding pattern in Alaskan wolves ? Very, very intelligent behaviour !
If you want to find it, it is in the Mirror Friday Nov 26, complete with photos.
[ www.mirror.co.uk ]

Wolves are amazingly intelligent and noble animals! And Sarah Palin and her cohorts are shooting them as fast as they can
Old 26-11-2010, 05:02 PM
Master
I wonder if wolves could be trained to use a rifle ?

Last edited by norseman : 26-11-2010 at 07:26 PM.
Old 26-11-2010, 05:27 PM
Master
I think I once saw this in a docu but I'm not sure. It doesn't surprise me, wolves are pretty clever.

Would be a fun sight to see, a fishing wolf.