Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 05-09-2016, 09:45 PM
55Degrees

Capricorn
Divine guidance - Rock Bottom
Hitting the proverbial brick wall seems to be the way things are headed this week unless you can find a new direction.

Main theme this week - 7 of Coins.
Time to stand back and see what all your effort has yielded for you, has it produced the results you were expecting or do you need to replant and start again?

Assisting you - VII The Chariot
Having the confidence to take the reins and steer yourself in the direction you need to go without fear of hitting a few obstacles along the way. But keep control, you don't want to hit anymore brick walls.

Thwarting you - XIV Temperance
Trying to find the exact combination can be time consuming and draining, maybe you should move ahead through trial and error, you never know what you may create by doing so
Old 05-09-2016, 09:46 PM
55Degrees

Aquarius
Divine guidance - Making a Choice
There is a choice to be made with no guarantee of the outcome, however expect to get a nudge from our intuition as to which path to take.

Main theme this week - 10 of Cups
Feeling complete and happy with life? Things can change in an instant. 10's can indicate the completion of a cycle before a new one begins and this week there could be a total flip in your emotional sphere that catches you off your guard.

Assisting you - XX Judgement
Accepting the consequences of past decisions allows you to move on to a fresh start where you can be present in the now. This is an opportunity to put what you have learned from your past, into practice.

Thwarting you - X The Wheel of Fortune
Believing things happen down to fate or destiny removes your own personal power to create the life you want.
There may be forces at play that we have no control over, but how you react to where we land on that Wheel is up to you.
Old 05-09-2016, 09:47 PM
55Degrees

Pisces
Divine guidance - Coming Together
In one form or another there is love around you this week, a pairing of a two way bond that you are drawing into your life.

Main theme this week - VII The Chariot
You are on a mission this week and you are the driving force behind it. But if you want to reach your goal, you need to keep your focus. You need to stay in control.

Assisting you - XXI The World
That feeling of fulfilment, happiness that is beyond description as all the pieces have come together, just as they should
Thwarting you - I The Magician
Put your ego back in the box!!! Don't try and manipulate the situation, things will unfold naturally, you can't always control everything.
Old 06-09-2016, 12:27 AM
Master
Pisces resonated for me!
Old 06-09-2016, 05:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Scorpio
Divine guidance - Heal the Ouch
This week sees a period of healing for you, whether it be damaged relationships or healing of the mind, body and spirit. Work on making those wounds better, it may sting a little at first, but it will heal.

Main theme this week
- 0 The Fool
A time for starting over with no preconceived ideas or prejudices, take that leap and see where you land an what you can learn.

Assisting you - Herald of Swords
The urge to find answers, to find truth. A conscious decision to be open minded on what you may discover.

Thwarting you - XV Devil
Don't allow what is hurting to become destructive, its easy to think we are our story, but we aren't, we are so much more. Break away from those thoughts of all the negative possibilities, they are only an illusion to keep you tied to 'your story'.
I'll keep an eye out! :)

I'm definitely feeling the frustration --> destruction tonight, it's been a while since I've been so angry that I can't sleep (stupid and madly ineffective group meetings do that to me)
Old 07-09-2016, 04:00 PM
Deactivated Account

-Capricorn

Sound about right.The energy of movement & change is in full force causing all sorts of dis-stabilization, disorganization, and mental clutter ( even pulled the Tower card -ouch), however,the energy of the Chariot is pushing me forward. I have delayed this trip long enough and there no excuse to stay behind.Moving forward accordingly....sloppy, limping, undecided, hesitate .. but its moving forward
Old 09-09-2016, 05:39 AM
Experiencer

Gemini definitely resonates with me. Hope next week's better! Thanks for sharing.
Old 09-09-2016, 07:31 AM
55Degrees

I'm glad these seem to be striking a chord with people. I'll do them for another couple of weeks before I make a solid decision.
Old 09-09-2016, 08:38 AM
Seeker

This is great. Do you do ersonal tarot readings?
Old 09-09-2016, 09:44 AM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily
This is great. Do you do ersonal tarot readings?

Not so much now, I may do one or two on here.