Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 25-11-2012, 04:27 PM
Guide

Dear ones, you are walking between two worlds; the world of the past and the world of now. Whatever has transpired in your past is your experience, it integrates

with who you are. Because all beings experience with a different perception, all possibility becomes the experience of the whole. Remember, dear ones, the body holds

the impressions of life by the perceptions, but the soul integrates all the experience without experiencing the pain and suffering that the body perceives. In this way

you are experiencing two worlds, the physical world of the senses and the earth as a being of light holding your soul in the truth of your greater existence. As you

reacquaint yourselves with the earth as a part of you own soul, you will remain in your greater purpose, expressed in a bodily form. It is the very fate of humankind to

remember its multidimensional existence in infinity, so that the prison of the body does not continually entrap the soul. It is belief of being less than your fullness, that

holds you in bondage, but once limited belief is released, the soul continues on her journey back to fullness. It is all part of the process of experiencing density and free

will, which puts you in a place of making choices. Dear ones, do not think that you are less, when indeed you hold the universe within you. Every step has been a

reminder of your greater beauty and purpose, which transcends bodily understanding. Just know dear ones, that what you are accomplishing upon the earth is much

greater then you can imagine, but a part of you is aware always of your true purpose. Remember above all that you are sovereign beings, and if you are held back by

another version of reality, it is your choice to experience further those paradigms, but nothing can hold you when you fully understand who you are, and choose

freedom on all levels. I remind you, to hold your highest vision of who you are, and what you have set out to accomplish on a universal scale, because your purpose is

so much greater then you have remembered, but this too shall soon change. Live in your hearts, dear ones, it is where you make the highest choices and are not easily

fooled. Let your heart synchronize to the earth, as you each usher in the divine energy of multidimensional awakening. Babaji
Old 25-11-2012, 05:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetruth
Remember above all that you are sovereign beings, and if you are held back by

another version of reality, it is your choice to experience further those paradigms, but nothing can hold you when you fully understand who you are, and choose

freedom on all levels. I remind you, to hold your highest vision of who you are, and what you have set out to accomplish on a universal scale, because your purpose is

so much greater then you have remembered, but this too shall soon change. Live in your hearts, dear ones, it is where you make the highest choices and are not easily

fooled. Let your heart synchronize to the earth, as you each usher in the divine energy of multidimensional awakening. Babaji

This part resonated so deeply. My self work at the mo is about a) knowing who I am and what I am capable of and b) expansion of the heart and allowing the heart to rule and heal.

Thank you lovetruth.
Old 25-11-2012, 09:35 PM
Guide

Dear Belle, so glad Babaji's message resonates with you. Surely everything is in divine order, and he is speaking to your heart. lovetruth
Old 27-11-2012, 06:01 AM
Experiencer
Thank you for the channelings lovetruth, god bless your soul.

Dear babaij, your messages have been gems of beauty and a great source of inspiration to me.

I aim to come to the realization of my true essence. However, sometimes the insecurities and fears of my personality shell keeps me from feeling like I am the light.

I feel as if this drags me back down and ankers me to the illusion of duality.

Is there an excercise or method that you can advise us (me) so that we can quicken our journey in becoming what we already are.

What is a pure way of living? How can we surpass our selfcreated obstacles more faster?

Thank you babaji and god bless you,
Old 27-11-2012, 05:14 PM
Guide

Dear Dreamer love, I will see if I can get an answer for you from Babaji. May eternal source bless you too.
Old 27-11-2012, 08:39 PM
Experiencer
Thank you so much Lovetruth.
Old 28-11-2012, 04:14 PM
Guide

Quote:
Dear Dreamer love, I will see if I can get an answer for you from Babaji. May eternal source bless you too.

Dear ones, please remember that the state of duality that you have all agreed to participate in, is one of the greatest motivators for a being to turn inward. One can

only take so much of the game of pain and suffering, before it turns within. Your awareness of that is a key to overcoming its power over you. Realize that the ups

and downs are a part of the process of coming to this understanding, then living in this knowing, gives one the power to live authentically, from the heart. Yes, dear

ones, sometimes you fall, but you are then picking yourselves up once again, with greater awareness of why you became enmeshed in the drama. Did you not learn

from the experience? It is that awareness that moves you forward. If one just moves between dualities without understanding that they themselves are creating this

duality by how they act or re-act to each situation, then they are trapped in the game. Be aware, watch yourselves, it is the most important way that you can

realize why you react the way you do, then modify your behavior, not with a sense of guilt, but rather with a sense of responsibility; to yourself and each other as

fellow beings, sharing the experience of your existence with a purpose. If you are reacting to the world around you, there is a part of yourself that you are denying, not

loving, or not accepting as a part of you own experience. Reaction is always a mirror. Remember dear ones you have all played all the parts over may lives, the dark

the light and the neutral, how else can one learn? If you are still judging those experiences rather than accepting them as parts unloved or unacknowledged, you are

lying to yourself about your experience. Your falls are not failures, these are but reminders of where your weakness lies and where you need to examine more closely

what you are projecting, that creates the cause and effect in your lives. Be gentle with yourselves, you are already masters of many realities. You are now learning in

this reality of density, deception, and duality to test your mettle, to overcome on all levels. No one said it would be easy but once understood and once you give

yourselves, and each other the credit and respect you each deserve, it is not so very hard. Take time to contemplate your innate beauty that rests in your hearts.

Listen to that stillness that is unconditional love which naturally emanates from your inner being, then share that love with all you meet, by acknowledging that each

holds that love within, as your counterparts in your lives many adventures. The illusion is merely the idea that you are less, and that your ego is king. The ego serves

to move you in each situation, but it is a vessel that holds the true you so you can operate as mirrors to each other in this dualistic life, but, it is not you . It is

easy to forget this and fall back into the ego awareness and look at the world with fearful eyes. The ego will always fear what it cannot understand. It knows it is

finite, for the body does die, but your eternal spirit/soul never dies. Can you see how ego awareness only, is a trap that attempts to keep you in one fear after

another? Be wise, dear ones, wise and watchful. do not forget who you are, a universe unto yourselves, sovereign, unconditionally loving and divinely sweet. This is

who you are and the small traps of illusion will not hold you forever. Babaji
Old 28-11-2012, 06:19 PM
Experiencer
Namaste babaij and lovetruth.

Thank you for the inspiration. I will perservere.

Peace be with all,
Old 03-12-2012, 04:16 PM
Guide

Namaste to you too Dreamer love

Dear ones, remember that history is arranged by those who wish to keep you in a state of ignorance about your infinite being, thus the past is repeated over and over

again while many beings flounder through deceit and lies. Foremost, remember, you are all much grander then your history reveals. Remember dear ones, in this life you

are reliving all that history again in a compressed manner so that you can finally be done with repeating the same limited paradigm. There are stories within stories and

realms within realms; it is why it is most important to trust your own heart which holds the truth of your souls progression. You have been taught to look on the

outside for information and (a form) of truth, but you will find only clues and an array of contradicting stories that serve to trap you in the mind. Remember dear ones,

what you have learned from all authorities, are colored with agendas that have kept you in a trance of forgetfulness. Do you believe that you are just here to

forge another round of incarnation. Dear ones you have come for the purpose of breaking wide the deception in yourselves so that the Earth can be healed of the

dishonor pressed upon her for many many, many generations. You are all wise enough to know that you do not learn by following; one learns/remembers by

experience. One always has the guide of what works and what does not work. Your current lives have been crammed with these lessons of the past so you can return

to your greater essence along with the Earth as she expands to the next level or octave of her existence. You are integrating these experiences once again by

re-connecting thus remembering who you are. How do you feel when you are told to believe something that does not resonate with your heart? If you take every bit

of knowledge and test it with the heart you will find that a beautiful simplicity imbues the many levels of creation you have traveled from, these are based in love and

not deception. It is but a small faction that has interfered, and remember, this is also for a purpose. When you test through your heart how does it feel, does it uplift

or let you down? This alone removes much confusion. Search for truth, takes patience and intent, it is a path that will test you constantly so you learn to trust your

inner resource. As the old structures, based in deception fall away, many are left without a foundation, because all that they have held as truth, by belief alone,

unfolds before them in its entirety and those beliefs cannot stand up to what the heart already knows. The conclusion of an age, brings all belief forward to the

consciousness to be looked at once again, examined and taken apart so all is revealed. This is what you are living, a review of every aspect of yourselves from the

ancient past of linear time to the now. Do not be fooled, dear ones, test each image with your heart, examine each image without fear, and trust what your heart

reveals. The old traps will again try to fool you into dis-empowerment, how you respond will be your own test of how much wisdom you have chosen to remember then

implement. It is therefore a time to stay calm and balanced as you remember once again to navigate with your heart of hearts. Babaji
Old 03-12-2012, 05:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Dear ones you have come for the purpose of breaking wide the deception in yourselves so that the Earth can be healed of the

dishonor pressed upon her for many many, many generations.

Thank you Babaji, thank you lovetruth,

This hits home like a hot knife through butter - the deception within ourselves truly needs to be blasted wide open so we can truly see.

There is a thread about lying but how many of us are inadvertently lying to ourseloves.

lovetruth, if Babaji can elaborate on this statement then that would be much appreciated as it is rich with meaning.