Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 29-09-2019, 04:15 PM
Cheyenne20 Cheyenne20 is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 15
 
Whatís the reason why a psychic canít read you?

Iíve been told by a few readers that my questions couldnít be answer because itís blocked from knowing..
different psychics and different questions.
I mean why am I blocked from knowing something?
They told me my guides or the Universe donít want me to know the answer. Why would they donít want me to know??
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 30-09-2019, 10:24 PM
LoneWolfSpiritual LoneWolfSpiritual is offline
Seeker
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 35
 
Lightbulb

Did you already "know" your higher self didn't want you to know these things before you went to the psychic? Because that would be repetitive. And maybe it's not ment to be known to you right now. But one day you will learn everything that eas being kept from you. Probably for your own good. You seem to really want those specific questions answered bad
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-10-2019, 07:07 AM
John32241 John32241 is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lowell, Massachusetts
Posts: 4,132
  John32241's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheyenne20
I mean why am I blocked from knowing something?
They told me my guides or the Universe donít want me to know the answer. Why would they donít want me to know??

Hi,

I have a really great relationship with my higher self. There are times when I am told that I do not need to know something. My higher self will say "Do you really need to know that?". In truth I can say "No". For I understand how much I am loved, protected, and watched over.

It is our intellect that does not understand or appreciate how love works. If it did we would not have concerns and anxiety about the countless things which will effect us we do not know will happen. Instead it likes to worry and ask all kinds of what I would consider unnessary questions.

The biggest reason for not answering qwuestions is so you will learn to be still and feel loved. Beyond that there are things which are best to not know about.

I hope my thoughts on this will be helpful.

John
__________________
My web site: Spiritual Academy

http://www.spiritualacademy.info/
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-10-2019, 09:37 AM
Cheyenne20 Cheyenne20 is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 15
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I have a really great relationship with my higher self. There are times when I am told that I do not need to know something. My higher self will say "Do you really need to know that?". In truth I can say "No". For I understand how much I am loved, protected, and watched over.

It is our intellect that does not understand or appreciate how love works. If it did we would not have concerns and anxiety about the countless things which will effect us we do not know will happen. Instead it likes to worry and ask all kinds of what I would consider unnessary questions.

The biggest reason for not answering qwuestions is so you will learn to be still and feel loved. Beyond that there are things which are best to not know about.

I hope my thoughts on this will be helpful.

John

How to talk to higher self?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-10-2019, 11:09 AM
SlayerOfLight SlayerOfLight is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 3,106
  SlayerOfLight's Avatar
It means that they have no special powers at all. When they don't know what to say in order to convince you, they simply make up excuses.
__________________
I subscribe to no one
I follow no one
I chase no one
and most importantly, I bow to no one
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-10-2019, 11:24 AM
LoneWolfSpiritual LoneWolfSpiritual is offline
Seeker
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 35
 
That means no. So what was the question you asked. Pm me if u like. But I doubt ill be able to tell you anything different
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-10-2019, 11:48 AM
Cheyenne20 Cheyenne20 is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 15
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
It means that they have no special powers at all. When they don't know what to say in order to convince you, they simply make up excuses.

I donít think so
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-10-2019, 11:50 AM
Cheyenne20 Cheyenne20 is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 15
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolfSpiritual
That means no. So what was the question you asked. Pm me if u like. But I doubt ill be able to tell you anything different

I pmed you. ;)
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-10-2019, 11:58 AM
SlayerOfLight SlayerOfLight is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 3,106
  SlayerOfLight's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheyenne20
I donít think so

I've offered myself as a guinea pig for psychics multiple times, yet I only get either nonsensical results that make no sense, or the kind of stuff that sounds too good to be true. So I can quite assure you I speak from experience.
__________________
I subscribe to no one
I follow no one
I chase no one
and most importantly, I bow to no one
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-10-2019, 12:12 PM
LoneWolfSpiritual LoneWolfSpiritual is offline
Seeker
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 35
 
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheyenne20
I pmed you. ;)

didn't get anything
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums