Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 04-02-2014, 02:23 AM
Ascender
why do they do it

Been seeing and senseing spirits for about 5 months now even though i sense them most of them appear at the corner of my eyes and when i look them directly they tend to dissapear its like they teasing me even though i still sense them why they do it ?.
Old 04-02-2014, 03:37 PM
Administrator
Hello

They are not teasing you.....this is very common. Many times its an energy connection that is made and in that sudden OMG I am seen that bond is broken. Or they realize that one can see them and they can be seen and that is all that they want. There is no way any message they might pass along could be delivered to whom they want it to go to so they might at times keep searching.

It a two way flow of energy, with me I can bring in spirits so clearly at times that I have to run a hand through them to make sure they are not physical in form. Its a match in the energy signature they have and I have so they can manifest more clearly. What they want simple is being stunned I can see them and they can talk to me. There is no real message more like we are curious so are they.

We are conditioned so many times we live we die and that is that there is no here in the now in the other side. That is the other side you do not come back in. As the Vail gets thinner more and more we will be able to see and hear spirits. Its a blessing to see at all, and maybe in time if one is ready for more, one will see more. Do not push things let them flow.

Lynn
Old 04-02-2014, 04:10 PM
Ascender
Thank you for the in sight lynn the thing is i also can tell if they are good or bad i do get messages from spirits but like in parts like a piece to a puzzle i sometimes close my eyes and see the spirits better.
Is this the only way im going to see them better with my eys shut ?.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:50 PM
Administrator
Hello

Its different for everyone. I get a giggle out of those "night investigation" shows where they go into lock down.....as if that makes a difference to what one see's. If they had a Medium with them day or night would be fine. The images would still come out. Night time is used and the dark is used as the Earth around them is more quiet. People sleep but rodents are awake.....so its not quiet.

It takes time and patients to bring in contacts. Good of bad, here its how the body reacts with that inner voice of sensation that tell one that. If there is a sense of fear then its to be taken note of and calling in of protections is done. One should be well grounded and asking for only what serves the Highest and Greatest Good to come to one. I use crystals for protection, and a blessing of Light around me. Again that is a personal thing to what one feels fits to them. For some its a cross with Jesus on it that is not whom I am as a person.

Lynn
Old 05-02-2014, 03:49 AM
Ascender
I only see them in orb or outline light form will this change in time ??
Old 16-02-2014, 11:49 PM
Keeya

limitations of our biological faculties interfacing with energy, they dont do it on purpose. It's more on our part.
Old 18-02-2014, 12:57 AM
Ascender
To keeya
so they preparing us of our ability rather than not all at once or is it our sturbe
urness to keep our mind in our comfort zone of the norm ?.
Old 01-11-2021, 08:49 AM
Newbie ;)

Meditating helps, I first went through the same. But after starting meditation, I now know the reasons why I have been seeing the spirits.
Old 01-11-2021, 01:00 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
I only see them in orb or outline light form will this change in time ??
Perhaps, it depends on your perceptions. The reason you don't see them so well now is that you don't have the perceptual acuity to see more of them, and that is a reflection of your acceptance, loosely. It doesn't mean you're lacking because if you were lacking you wouldn't perceive them at all. You're asking why they're doing it and that means you're using your mind, and your mind is 'designed' not to accept what it has no previous experience of. 'Train' your mind to sit back and record - literally, as though you were talking to a person. When your mind loosens its grip on your reality, well...

Preparation if you like but honing your ability to perceive beyond the mind. Only time will tell what comes next.
Old 07-11-2021, 12:15 PM
Master
I have sent and seen spirit all my life if I have as a child I saw it and I say it more so now than ever but I've been going to my spiritualist church which has helped me up open up about
Even help me give messages out in the open circle I know sometimes I get some comedian spirit but some of them I find it hard to laugh
I know I have had whispering spirits on and off what are my life but no I listen to them my do do I listen to them now to what they have got to say it because it could be very important

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔