Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 06-01-2022, 04:43 PM
Master
All is well

All is well.
Everything is good.
And the more I practice this thought, the more I will believe it, and the more I will believe it, the more I will see it.
And so my inability to see it instantly in one big fell swoop, without practicing the vibration of that thought, is thus also good. And that even when I don't experience ALL IS WELL, it is still all well and good.

But practicing the thought is as easy as thinking about it, placing my awareness on it and contemplating on it. What that might mean, even imagine it. And by law of attraction more thoughts and frequencies of similar nature come into my awareness. So instead of trying to reach for it, I let the reality of it reach me, by simply allowing law of attraction to do the work, and think about All is Well. More often. And the more I think about it, the more I will experience it. And most importantly, I can always feel emotionally wether I am thinking All is Well and feel good or better, or wether I am thinking about something, get distracted, side tracked or think old habbitual thoughts and feel bad emotionally or feel worse.

All is Well.

When I feel bad when I worry about or doubt wether that (All is Well) is true or not, that is also all well and good. Because All of existence does not become worse if I think it is worse, and so I feel my resistance to the goodness of all that is as an uncomfortable emotion, letting me know that what I am thinking is self contradicting, self resistance. Of my and all true good nature.

All is Well.
I can say that I should not be free to cause harm unto myself and think self contradicting thoughts like "All is not Well". But I am free to think this and feel bad and so when I wonder if I should trust my self to think my own thoughts, I am doubting my own love for self. And that doesn't feel good, because my self cannot become bad, and so when I think that I am bad, I feel emotionally bad, indicating the resistance and self contradictory nature of this energetic thought pattern "I am bad, I am not good, I might go bad, I might cause harm unto myself, etc."

I can look at the evidence, how often I feel bad, how often I think these bad thoughts. And I wonder "What on earth am I doing to myself? Why am I harming myself in this way?" And this thought does feel better emotionally, because deep down in me, I know that I don't really ever want to be harming myself, not ever intentionally, and thinking that awakens that deep inner unconditional love that is at the core of my true nature.

So All is Well.

But then why do I this? Ofcourse I don't do it on purpose... I don't think these bad things on purpose. I guess I think them to empathise with people and try to understand them, with good intentions, but that never works out very well. So in the end I don't want them to need my help. And so, my emotions agree, the best way to help someone is to not help them, but believe that they can always help themselves or that God or te universe helps them and me and all. Like my emotions help me remember God nature or All is Well.

Not to say that giving or receiving help cannot be enjoyable. So all is well.
Not to say that all my failed attempts at helping people are intentional, so all is well.
Not to say that all my failed attempts are not well meaning, so all is well.
Not to say that I have to be perfect at all times with everything, so all is well.
Not to say that being perfect at everything is a bad thing, so all is well.

How is all is well? I think about it allot now. I am glad that I can think about this, because it helps me understand everything much more clearly and it helps me gain a greater perspective.

I often think, why did this happen and why did that happen? Feeling my own doubtful emotions as I begin to think that things might be bad. That emotion is there so fast, instantly reminding me that I am blocking my own clear view and understanding of everything. No matter what my perspective of worldly conditions and excuses are for thinking these things. I am free to think them and feel bad, but in the end I don't really want to do that. I really don't. I don't want to cause my self to feel bad. I don't want to cause anyone to feel bad. Tho I don't think that anyone should be responsible for the thoughts of another, and thus how they are feeling emotionally. I guess it is good that we are free to think our own thoughts, so all is well.

And yet there are so many thoughts out there that don't feel good, but they just remind me more of what thoughts thus would feel better, so all is well.

If I see violence, I ask for peace. Because I feel bad when I judge something to be bad. Rather I can think freely and say that all things come in good timing. One day I will understand the value of all things that I might have previously thought to be bad. To say that I have to understand, when I am not able to do so in the moment, doesn't feel good. So I can say it is ok to not know everything. Because it leaves a good surprise for me waiting there in the future, for me to realise it, so all is well.

How is this moment good? Why is this moment part of the existence where All is Well?
I may be suffering tremendously and not even be able to clearly know why. The good reason why. The good reason why is always there, but it may take some placing of my awareness on it more consistently and contemplating it and wondering about it, to begin to start remembering the good reason why. Because it is always available. Usually the suffering is part of some big desire and big love but also a misunderstanding regarding it. Maybe a question that has not been fully realised or answered.

The desire is to remember that All is Well. Because that is the primary thing that is worth Knowing. And that is a good thing. It is normal to suffer the unnaturalness of not being able to know or remember even that All is Well. Because it is always easy to remember that All is Well. By merely thinking about All is Well. Contemplating it. And the more I think about it, the more I steadily remember it. And the process of gradually remembering it bit by bit, piece by piece, is a rewarding process. It restores faith and that feels good. So this is well also.

And yet, it is not just about remembering, because the goodness of all things are constantly becoming more. So as I think about All is Well, I will not just remember all the things that I need to remember about, because I always think from my own unique perspective and point of view, that All is Well, but I experience also that All is Well and constantly getting better and improving also and then those can be even new memories. So the memory is not even necessery to experience the good improving nature of all things ongoingly more as I think about it more often and thus experience it more often aswell.

All is Well. Often when I think about it, the first thing that comes up, is my own resistance, that doesn't allow me to allow myself to experience how that can be. What if I know it again, and forget it again? Worry worry. But ofcourse it is not possible to forget what is in my direct experience. So ofcourse I think about it to also then know that I will eventually also experience it the more often I think about it. That All is Well.

How can it be? How can I even ask about it? How can I even not know it, if it is all things. I know that I would like to know it more clearly. I know that I would like everyone to know it more clearly, but I cannot explain it unless I first know it for myself. And understand it for myself. That All truely is Well. And maybe I don't even have to explain it if I can show it directly to someone. But before I can see it, I need to think about it to tune my mind to be able to understand and see the evidence of it all around me and inside of me and in and of all things. That All is Well and Good.

Why would I wanna think about it? Because I wanna know it. I want to experience it. And to experience it, I need to think like it, to know it. To think things that are more in likeness of it and to it. And one of the things that is in likeness to it, is the first evidence of me feeling emotionally better/good the more I think about "All is Well." This is the evidence that is showing me that I am on the right track. That this is something good to think about and it feels undeniably better the more I think about it.

All is Well. That's a big thing.
Old 06-01-2022, 06:20 PM
''Not to say that giving or receiving help cannot be enjoyable. So all is well.
Not to say that all my failed attempts at helping people are intentional, so all is well.
Not to say that all my failed attempts are not well meaning, so all is well.
Not to say that I have to be perfect at all times with everything, so all is well.
Not to say that being perfect at everything is a bad thing, so all is well.''

I say this only to help you and others...do ya notice a pattern? Lol!
Imagine what an LOA coach might say to someone in the audience if they
said this into a microphone...probably with humor.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-01-2022, 07:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I say this only to help you and others...do ya notice a pattern? Lol!
Yeah its funny, I say that which I ment not to say. My focus is not pure there at all.

Let me try again:

All is well.
All is bright.
All is vibrant.
All is good.
All is expanding.
All is evolving.
All is becoming better.
All is improving.
All is healthy.
All is becoming more.
All is steady.
All is stable.
All is balanced.
All is free.
All is fun.
All is enjoyable.
All is worthy.
All is valuable.
All is valued.
All is known.
All is enjoyed.
All is new.
All is delighting.
All is experiencing.
All is aware.
All is abounding.
All is abbundant.
All is rich.
All is more.
All is rejuvinating.
All is at ease.
All is empowered.
All is beautiful.
All is rewarding.
All is satisfying.
All is exciting.
All is loved.
All is cared for.
All is interested.
All is interesting.
All is accomplishing.
All is creating.
All is one.
All is expansive.
All is infinite.
All is great.
All is clear.
All is surprising.
All is renewing.
All is fascinating.
All is clarifying.
All is inspiring.
All is flowing.
All is purposeful.
All is purpose.
All is allowing.
All is being.
All is becoming.
All is here.
All is now.
All is easy.
All is appreciating.
All is knowing.
All is well. All is well. All is well...
Old 30-12-2022, 10:41 AM
Ascender

Yes, all is well. At the start of using this affirmation, you will still have some of the old patterns in your mind, and they will still manifest some negativity, but that will soon start to die out. The affirmation of all is well, will create favourable outcomes to negativity. Then as the affirmation becomes more habitual, it starts to create much more positivity in your life. You will come to expect it, and come to expect that there will be nothing to worry about…..because all is well.
Old 01-01-2023, 08:50 PM
Master
Great thread: I give thanks daily for what is well… including my best intentions- through the world of death and reincarnation.. to working and maintaining a health lifestyle!!

All is well..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)