Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-12-2021, 08:27 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueSight
Oh, yeah. I was reading two threads at once :)

What do you think could happen if you entered it? Best and worst alternative?

I did not have the feeling that this "portal" (as I call it) was presented to me as a suggestion, rather that I just happened to notice it (because I was in a state where I was more open to sensing this possibility). I can only speculate, but my guess is that if you enter such a portal, you might have a dramatic shift in perspective (you realize that the normal way of experiencing reality is a total fallacy), this is probably why it feels like (a part of) you has to die. The best outcome would be that you see things more clearly as they really are, which is liberating. I don't know what the worst outcome is, just that some people who have an awakening experience (I don't know if that is what's in store, and I wouldn't claim that of course, I really have no clue what might really happen) go through a heavy ordeal (they go on a roller-coaster and struggle to keep themselves and their lives together).

This "portal" did not seem like something I could communicate with (for one, it was not a thing :-), but still the suggestion is a good one, I might ask for help and guidance the next time, that would be an interesting option.
Old 30-12-2021, 08:55 PM
Master

@In Flux I know that incredible feeling that the blackness you see looks as endless as the night sky, as if you are watching an endless space of blackness. Except that there are no stars just this endless blackness. It feels incredible.

Just like you have said, like there is a "big space in my head". Then there's a deep sense of being connected with the all, I know this feeling too.
Old 31-12-2021, 06:35 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by In Flux
I sometimes see geometric figures when I close my eyes, sometimes (if I remember correctly) these shapes can be black, but not usually.
Thank you, yes - geometric figures, that is something, but differently shaped than my roundish ones, is something my luv and our child too has, strangely they have the same ones. This came up one day out of random as our child said it was kinda creepy as "they" were coming towards her while all she wanted to do was to go to sleep for real and dream. And then he said he had them too, more so when he was a child. They compared what they were seeing and it was the same geometric figures. I wonder what that's all about, LOL.