Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 14-12-2021, 07:45 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael K.
Thanks bobjob for your comments, there are no photos sorry there were just a few friends at our homes and a couple of times in our local Spiritualist church in Eastleigh hants. i never pursued it much farther as i felt it was not in my best interests. Neven needed any props though, i don't think they are really needed. but that's just my opinion.
regards michael.

Lost opportunity perhaps....

You didn't need props as you call 'em rather disparagingly but others have different needs - doesn't make 'em props though.
Old 14-12-2021, 07:58 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
When i say a natural medium bobjob I mean that at the age of 29 my life imploded and exp..............kened then or not am not sure but mediumship seemed natural to me,it was there without ever learning anything about it.
I had a friend who was also a natural medium and his mediumship took off fully at a very similar age.

Natural mediumship is indeed characterised by its apparent presence and even obviousness at a very early age. Latent in early childhood, perhaps there at birth - there is no way to actually prove that but it's at least a possibilty.
Old 14-12-2021, 09:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
EXCERPT I wasn't aware red light HAD morphed into what it is today. I had always thought red light stayed as red light but what do I know? I'd be interested in reading a brief explanation of the morphosis involved.
From what you have previously commented, you are not really interested in history. I could go and look the information up but why bother.

How the red light was first used and why it was used has changed into something different. The origin of the red light has been, in many ways, 'lost'.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 14-12-2021, 10:51 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
From what you have previously commented, you are not really interested in history. I could go and look the information up but why bother.
You're right I'm not interested in history and I could easily look up everything myself. But YOU are the history buff and always want to display your encyclopedic knowledge. I thought you actually knew the stuff you write about. Who better, I thought, to offer a simple explanation of what he'd been telling me?

Quote:
How the red light was first used and why it was used has changed into something different. The origin of the red light has been, in many ways, 'lost'.
I'm aware how red light functions but you spoke as if you knew how red light had 'morphed' from one thing to something else, something I told you I knew nothing about.

I thought you'd be able to explain - seems not.
Old 15-12-2021, 12:28 AM
Guide

I fully understand what you are saying bobjob about what i call props and personally have never needed to use any, But over the years i have seen many deluded souls in Spiritualism, i once went to a church in Bogner Regis and there was a husband and wife team 'demonstrating' there this was in 1980, the man was saying he was in contact with GENGIS KHAN and his wife was speaking for Cleopatra the Egyptian queen, I felt most uncomfortable sitting there listening to this deluded utterences, I know there are many genuine mediums around and i have met a few in my time,but there is is a deluded element therein.
regards ichael.
Old 15-12-2021, 06:46 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
But over the years i have seen many deluded souls in Spiritualism, i once went to a church in Bogner Regis and there was a husband and wife team 'demonstrating' there this was in 1980, the man was saying he was in contact with GENGIS KHAN and his wife was speaking for Cleopatra the Egyptian queen, I felt most uncomfortable sitting there listening to this deluded utterences, .

In this world anyone may encounter individuals deluded about one thing or another but perhaps sincerely believing their delusions. Lord knows I'm encountering them on an almost daily basis!

A Spiritualist church's bookings are someone's responsibility and mistakes can be made. That man and wife team you saw should not have been allowed to do what you have outlined and I hope they were never booked again. That's down to the committee and church members need to voice their concerns.
Old 15-12-2021, 06:59 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I fully understand what you are saying bobjob about what i call props and personally have never needed to use any,.
Please forgive my bluntness but why is that important?
Old 15-12-2021, 02:59 PM
Guide

It is not important at all Bobjob its just what i feel about being natural and being expressed without any added things,

regards michael.
Old 25-02-2022, 07:23 PM
Guide

I have just returned to a local Spiritualist church after thee decades being away
and am currently involved in an open circle group, will see how it develops.
I am just curious to see if i can resurrect the transfiguration phenomena and bring it back to its full intensity, or whether it has been lapsed to long to become resurrected like LAZEROUS.

regards michael.
Old 25-03-2022, 08:19 PM
Guide

Mediumship and meditation unity.

A long standing medium at the local Spiritualist church that i attend reassured me the other day that even though i have not practiced for many years nothing is ever lost, and that what i was able to be used for then could indeed be resurrected, so that is my next thing on the agenda.

regards michael.