Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 20-11-2021, 08:13 AM
asearcher

If there's been "black magic" etc on me - where do I go to get it removed?

Is it a Shaman? Is it the Spiritual Church? Christian Church? Something else?

Each time I have done a soul cutting tie and traumatic bond cutting tie with a certain someone, an ex - it seem to put the low level energies around me at unease, and things start to happen. I have also had some really strange dreams, visions regarding this, something is stirred up. In some ways it feels as if too the good side is warning me to be careful.

I have raised my vibrations, I've prayed to God. That calmed things down, but it's still here.

I've had gifted people react when they do a reading on me and them too to have nightmares even, vision, of him. I've belittled those (as I had very few memories of him and did not think about him, we were just a mistake, we did not know any better before but we were not suited to be a couple, mistakes happen when we look for real love, I'm thinking of him too in this - I was not the ideal woman for him, he should have had a different type that would suit him more).

He knew many people and I do not wish to show a pic of him or reveal his real name to the one who will hopefully do the removal. Is that possible or do I have to give away such details in order for it to work?

He showed some interest and wanted to talk to me about "spiritualism", but at the same time after I had had an experience he would be tough on me and punish me, his style, just because I could not explain it. I think because of his reactions I was even more afraid to bring it up in a future relationship, before I was to be sure. He's done a lot of damage.

I'm also cautious that I will not have this done anywhere near geographically where he resides, or do one have to do that in order for it to work? Just because I don't know who he knows or not. He was skilled at manipulation. He had one image to show the world, and me in the beginning, and a completely different when the doors were shut.

In order for me to get him completely out of my life I had to take to some extreme measurement. I do believe he has moved on, has not tried to get in contact with me for years now (I went no contact after the break up, but he didn't, but I kept my strategy all the way and in the end he did not do it no more).

For years I have now been dealing with low level/bad energies and want to find the source of it, the why, and if that is not possible then at least get it out for good.

I used to have very little memories from our relationship and it was because it was so bad, my mind had protected me from it. There are still blanks but I think it is good to let them be, I don't think they are important. Lots have come back. Even so a temporarily old anxiety connected to him, as in fear of him and fear of the old power he had over me - that he later lost - got back to, but I don't feel I have it no more or at least it has been improved a great deal.

I've been surprised that the low level energies has gotten so noisy and up to all sorts of things just because I've been making my soul cutting tie, think there is something there. I think too because of his bad treatment of me that it had created this scar on my aura, that needed and maybe still needs to be fixed. This why I even opened the door to our past, a door I have kept closed for years. It hasn't been fun, I can tell you that.

Thank you for reading :)

Last edited by asearcher : 20-11-2021 at 10:22 AM.
Old 20-11-2021, 07:49 PM
Ascender

Take a salt bath if you feel you have attachments. Work on building a shield around you that protects you and do it every day.
Old 20-11-2021, 08:23 PM
asearcher

Thank you so, I'm starting to think the ex is not behind this but maybe some low level energy using the scar on my aura and the bad memories of him and I to do this, but I can't be sure, of course. He must have known he did something wrong as he would apologize on his own, write he was ashamed and so on. But afraid that would maybe turn into anger when I continued to go no contact. But at the same time it was such a long time ago.
Old 21-11-2021, 11:12 PM
Master

You are talking about what many people call a curse. I do believe in curses ,but most of people that know how to do them also believe in karma . Ture curses are rare . I think many are an accident. You might try visualizing your self filled with white light. Asking you higher self / guides ect.
Old 26-11-2021, 03:56 PM
asearcher

Thank you both Traveler and Desert rat, so kind of you : )
Old 27-11-2021, 09:23 AM
asearcher

The low level energies that I refer to them as (poltergeist activity) has stop now.

Last edited by asearcher : 27-11-2021 at 11:45 AM.
Old 28-11-2021, 12:46 PM
Master

Sounds more like a human created thought form . I think most ghost/poltergeist activity is from thought forms . They are fed by those that believe in and or fear them . All or most of us create them unconsciously. A few people create them consciouly for different reasons. They go away if not fed .
Old 28-11-2021, 05:58 PM
asearcher

Thank you for your thoughts, knowledge, desert rat:)

Yes, I suspect I have created poltergeist activity in the past as I kept a lot to myself. Could very well be you are right - that it was so this time too.
I do too believe that it has been other energies at play, that is not me creating it at other times - so I would have to go with - Both - I think both?

I too have a medium friend and this one has seen spirits around me, communicated telepathically. This one has also detected what feels to have been low levels when I have been drained.

I think what could have started it off was when I was keeping lots of things to myself. This was after I became a mom that I got to be afraid to fight with the child's dad. I did not want any child to be effected by it. I came from split home myself (more than once). I did not want no child to witness us fighting. I would withdraw. I thought I did the right thing. He was raised by a narcissist and an emotionally distanced parent. He knew all the tricks that narcissists use in fighting. These days, after therapy (...and some more therapy) he don't fight like that with me no more, so that's good :) even if I am not used to it yet, kind of pinch myself in the arm sometimes.

It has too been I suspect the area in itself, maybe not so much the home, but the area. I have heard another home nearby too have similar experiences. Too former owners said same thing too (... after we moved in!)

I just think some places, for some reason, that it gets more easy for paranormal to happen there.

All and all I have become dizzy of theories as in trying to understand the how and the why.

It is as if all this just kind of "exploded" when I got to this home, area. Before that I was only used to very little -perhaps-paranormal things to take place, could have been normal things too only that I had not found the explanation. I've lived in lots of places, traveled a lot. I should have noticed if it would have happened back then in my life.

Last time it happened it was night time, not at all long ago, I had a kind of old anxiety-feeling and nightmare, which was connected to an ex (the one I mentioned above). I heard other beings, or what it now was, call out my little daughter's name! I usually never hear things when awake. Luckily she was with me, asleep, so I could check she was in no danger without waking her. Of course I have wondered was it a dream, imagination I heard that? As that would naturally be my greatest fear - that someone would come after her or any other child too in the home.

In the morning we found out that there had been damages I could not explain. Been fine the evening before going to bed. Had to call in a repair! It was that visible.

When such things has happened at work and they call in repairs they can't explain things then.

I have til then not been used to that kind of activity evolving like that. It was scary. I thought if they can do that - what more can they do? What have I done? (By trying to get rid of this old fear related to the ex).

I have tried not to give in to it, been given lots of help here on this forum by wonderful members :)

Last edited by asearcher : 28-11-2021 at 07:54 PM.
Old 28-11-2021, 06:15 PM
asearcher

...too could be about the first things I wrote - that because I was remembering this ex - believe me in the relationship - along the way - I learned to adapt - he was a psychopath for Christ sake. So i did keep things to myself. but in that home i never experience poltergeist activity. it should have gone off there too?

Part of the therapy was to get rid of old fear - start to remember this man - and voila, my old self - my old fear - that I had had when I was his girl - was awoken. Along with new memories that before had been so successfully suppressed. I would now have nightmares of this guy.

If it was his subconscious, if we actually met in the astral or if it was my conscious as you say that made him, could very well have been.

If I should go with it being him and I actually meeting in the astral I have to point out first that in all this time before I never had a dream of him. Even if I had pushed back many memories of him, was afraid of him. Even so - never no nightmare, never anything.

While in the relationship I became unhappy. I had broken up with him one time before, and he did then not want it to be over and convinced me to return. I can not remember why I left him that one time, but I am thinking it must have been something serious. He took on all the blame for the initial break up. Then, some part into the relationship he strategically changed, blamed me for the first break up, did not take on any blame. It had been an act on his part. He would start to act strange this way, punish me his style, just when he was safe he had me for real, when I was caught in his net: When I was relaxed and happy. That was when the abuse began. When I did not see it coming. It went fast this time, he was really setting in to rip me off my self esteem, make me confused - have me under his control. It was the worst, I think, I had seen of him, and his strategies.

That I had left him one time before - was something that he made sure by using fear and quilt I would not do again. Think that was why he speed things up (the mental abuse). Had I not done that - I think it would have taken me longer period to understand what I was up against.

He would be to me "weird-jealous" as he would interrogate me hours at end what I had been up to (even before we got to date, first round), and most important what I had been up to after the first break up til he had me back. It did not matter that I had not been up to anything. That I did not change my answer/s. He would start out sweet and loving, to then change on his own without provocation from me. I became afraid but I did not tell him that. I did not understand why he kept going backwards. I hadn't done anything. I was still shy - if he did not think it was easy getting me why would he think I would be easy and not shy to anyone else? But he would say one time he did not trust me. No matter what I said. He did not trust me. And because he did not trust me - he felt entitled to punish me. And out of confusion and quilt I let it happen and still stayed. I was already under the ice, confused as to what was happening. He kept pushing me down one minute to the next bringing me up for short amount of breath, it was that kind of mental abuse. It is difficult to explain to those who have not lived through it themselves - what it can do to the mind.

A long time before the break up (second and last) he had no interest in me, I was air. I was nobody to him. He did not want me around. He initiated the break up, but then as I kept away, he changed his mind for unknown reason or logic, and then decided he wanted me back. Only I was not playing. I was no longer in love with him. I did not like him. I thought it must be a mistake on his part or a sick joke or that he had me confused with someone else. I could not understand what he was up to. How his mind worked.

He kept this on - on and off for several years. Again, there is no logic why, as when he had me he did not want me.

Before we got to be a couple the first round he had spent a long time hunting me down. Why me I could not understand. There were other women around. These days I understand that I was overly emphatic. I was shy. I had a good self esteem in some areas and a low one in others. Psychopaths and narcissist are highly attracted to Empaths or the phrase that I feel more comfortable with, referring to myself, people who are overly empathic. Those who know me say I am in that category, been told that since I was a child, I had not thought of myself as if I stood out in any way like that, but I guess we all have something. It can be a strength in some ways and I guess a weakness in others - as I have then been a magnet to that type of people. As I have grown older I have learned to not be so shy.

It is possible he felt that we did not have "closure". That was his first attempt why trying to reconnect with me. He went from that to making sure I understood he wanted me back for real.

If we did meet in the astral - it was that there were things he had wanted to say to me that never got to be said, or that he just wanted that we would get back together as he still for some weird reason thought it could work (but I knew it would not work and he should have known that too)?

All of this was a long time ago, and he shouldn't have still had those thoughts, feelings, memories, so in that way of thinking I could have created him, it myself and/or the low levels, triggered by my new memories and old fear?

Last edited by asearcher : 28-11-2021 at 08:39 PM.
Old 12-01-2022, 02:12 PM
Knower

Following this post.