Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-07-2017, 03:56 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
Anytime this question comes up, I think about an amazing telepathic experience I had with my twin back in 1978, where I could see part of my soul in her and feel part of her soul in me. Then I realized we shared the same soul or maybe its a common spiritual origin which I realized. I knew she was the special one. I knew her from before I was born. I knew we would see each other in the afterlife and see each other again in future lifetimes. I also met a near twin which was similar to meeting my twin, but I couldn't see myself in my near twin like I could with my twin. I also recognized my near twin and knew we were together before we were born sometime, somewhere.

Another strange thing is that I remember thinking about how my near twin was similar to my twin before I recognized her. It seems as if they are related in a spiritual way, like sisters almost. I can sense it.
Old 12-07-2017, 04:22 PM
Experiencer

Maybe the near twin or the karmic is the same person?

If this is just one big stage we're on maybe sometimes the same actor has to play two parts?

http://reginameredith.com/split-inca...or-twin-souls/
Old 18-07-2017, 02:16 AM
Suspended
I don't know for sue. How can anyone be sure anything labeled with a word is actually what the description is?

An example. A twin flame would need to be defined and labeled in order to know if they are your or a twin flame. But what is a twin flame?

To me, a twin flame is creation creating itself in the infinite experience of life. It's energy in motion. Energy creating signs, syncs, images, intuitive feelings. A twin flame could be the sun for all I know. I mean if it were the sun... I'd be sitting here chasing the sun endlessly, while the sun cycles around me every day, yet I do not even know I'm chasing the sun, I think I'm chasing my twin flame, lol.

Just like Christianity. The old people before we were born ages ago thought the son of God was the actual sun. And way back when, the sun went away for 3 days and came back. So they ended that theory and somehow it switched to the belief that the sun is now "jesus" the son of God.

My point is, ideas change. We have to let go of this twin flame idea. We have to let go of what a twin flame is. We have to let go off all the ideas. In order to evolve in our thinkinng, and to mature.

I think, in terms of this forum, twin flames ate worse than soul mates. Try to make your twin flame into a soul mate. After all, you created all this mess or whatever a twin flame is.

If you created all these ideas of a real twin flame. You can create your tf into a soul. Mate. But it starts with you and how you choose to be in this world. You must be a soul mate.

<3
Old 18-01-2022, 03:59 PM
Master
They manifested from the account- there they were my equal- the only mistake it made was death occurring to each and the other : but we were in better situations then…it all passed until suspended animation… and since then I’ve been alone- but I’ll never forget the prematurely manifesting—- it wasn’t my goal for both of us to manifest and was like another person but coming from the same space as the self—- useless through reincarnation… dangerous too… lucky we weren’t separated by nature causes…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 25-02-2022, 01:32 AM
Master
Bunny

5 years of experience and personal transformation while seeing him and seeing his transformation as well, plus the situations we have been through have been uncannily similar in this lifetime

Like me, he was under a bind and is pretty much the black sheep of the family. We both have issues of starting things and not finishing them, of thinking too much, and tend to neglect the self in favor of helping others.

There's a lot more than that as well, but that's what my quiet mind as of late has picked up on. I'm glad we both decided to 'dig deep' and do some self transformational work.
Old 26-02-2022, 12:45 AM
Suspended
Master
There was a sticky thread which disappeared where I posted this archived web page which discusses twins and near twins. There isn't a lot of information available about near twins.
https://od.lk/s/OV8xMTEzNTg5NDNf/spiritualtwin.pdf
According to most of the twin flame theories, you and your twin were split in two from a primordial spirit form. Near twins are on another branch of your spiritual family tree.
Old 26-02-2022, 11:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
According to most of the twin flame theories, you and your twin were split in two from a primordial spirit form. Near twins are on another branch of your spiritual family tree.

This makes a lot of sense. I feel very connected to both my tf and near twin in my life