Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-06-2017, 05:14 AM
Experiencer

There were a lot of signs.
Old 15-06-2017, 08:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCat
Sorry, it wasn't expressed sarcastically. It's i hear too much people that go to readers that tell similar things to them instead of knowing about TF/SC connections.
Thank you for the clarification :)
And yes, there are readers who can tune in to these things and tell you. Not every reader can, mind you. For instance, I can read, but I cannot tune into soul groups, soul family, and soul connections. Every reader has his/her specialty and doing that is not mine.
But I do know a number of ppl who can tell without a shadow of a doubt.
Old 15-06-2017, 08:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
A good reader will not tell you this directly, it goes against the grain of what tf stand for. They might allude to the fact, but twins are meant to wake up to the message by themselves. It is disconcerting for another to confirm this directly because psychics have been known to be wrong and to make mistakes. The whole notion of twin comes from within through activation of their own soul code. Not through something someone else says.
It's not that black and white. You have a lot of fixed -and as I see it- limiting beliefs. I was talking about readers who have it within their ability to do this, which also means it's part of their Soul task to do so.
Also, if you consult a reader on this to ask if you are indeed with your TF, you have already awakened to it, otherwise you wouldn't ask about it.
I've known ppl who did this because their relationship was so tumultuous and they were at their wit's end. Finding out why this was going on helped them tremendously. Doesn't make the problems go away, but does help to work through them.
Old 15-06-2017, 08:57 AM
Master
@ Paige thank you for sharing your story!
As for the Twin Rays and info on 'em... Some 10 years ago you couldn't really find info on Twin Flames either. You read a lot about Twin Souls, which is a different connection, not as high as a Twin Flame. At that time ppl weren't ready for TFs yet. I still don't see a lot of info on TFs in Dutch. To be honest, I've never seen it mentioned anywhere as much as here on these forums.
From what I understand a Twin Ray connection is the true other half of your soul and at this time not possible yet.
I've read very good info on all the differences between Twin Soul, Twin Flame and Twin Rays. If I can find it again, I might translate it and post it. It's the best info I've ever come across and finding good info that clearly explains the differences is rare.
I don't know why, because I know there are ppl who can easily give this info. I think they mostly keep it to share in their workshops and courses. In a way that's good, because what's the point of handing it out freely? Most ppl do not understand anyways, just latch on to the idea from a place of co-dependency which might even affect the collective energy fields. Like what you see here, the term TF has become a buzz word, which I doubt was the idea.
Old 15-06-2017, 09:22 AM
Experiencer
Hi,
How did I find out you asked. I didn't find out and knew nothing of Twin Flames or Twin Souls at the time I met him. I just knew the effect and the experiences I was having as a result of falling into him when I looked into his eyes while we were talking across a table. I'm no spring chicken and wasn't even looking for a partner. I'd known soulmates in the past so I knew how they can be and how intense with all the coincidences, telepathy and feelings.
This was completely different, it was off the scale and extremely different. It wasn't even an attraction eye contact. It felt exactly like falling into him through his eyes. I have no idea what he experienced.

Afterwards my soul kept taking off to be with him, leaving me feeling sea sick and unsteady at home where I had to sit down each time it happened. Other times my soul was worshiping his. This was freaky and uncontrollable.
Just a sense of awe and unconditional love mixed with amazement.

The greatest evidence I have is the last time I looked at him when introducing someone to him I saw a blue swirling orb in front of his eyes between us. I've since learned this is called the blue pearl.

Everything seems to have settled down now with far fewer feelings but I have a sense of him waiting in the wings for my situation caring for my mother to change and just lately I've sensed his soul checking in on me again.
Old 15-06-2017, 10:00 AM
Master
Wonderful story, MissTetley, thanks for sharing!
Blue pearl. Interesting, had not heard of that before. How did you find out about it?
Old 15-06-2017, 12:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
It's not that black and white. You have a lot of fixed -and as I see it- limiting beliefs. I was talking about readers who have it within their ability to do this, which also means it's part of their Soul task to do so.
Also, if you consult a reader on this to ask if you are indeed with your TF, you have already awakened to it, otherwise you wouldn't ask about it.
I've known ppl who did this because their relationship was so tumultuous and they were at their wit's end. Finding out why this was going on helped them tremendously. Doesn't make the problems go away, but does help to work through them.

Hi
Please be advised that you don't actually know me and therefore I feel that your comment about me having a lot of fixed and limiting beliefs isn't very nice, or based on any knowledge about me (bottom line it is not your place to say anything, you don't have enough information on me to make this kind of statement). I barely post on here so I am a little intrigued as to what you have based this assumption on?

I was talking about readers who have it within their ability to do this, which also means it's part of their Soul task to do so.

That's fair enough if a person asks outright, it means that the reader is not opening the gate for something that someone could not understand, or could radically effect their life. Plus also in my response I did say that a reader could allude to it, which is common & a kind way of doing it. So, yes if it's in their ability and soul task. However, what I meant in what I said is it's unusual for a reader to just say it. It's not good training.

I am sure that you are a really nice person, just you didn't come across to well in this post. And whether anyone here is with their twin or not isn't the be all and end all. It's more about just being here for one another right?

Best Akira
Old 15-06-2017, 12:49 PM
Suspended
Master
Anytime this question comes up, I think about an amazing telepathic experience I had with my twin back in 1978, where I could see part of my soul in her and feel part of her soul in me. Then I realized we shared the same soul or maybe its a common spiritual origin which I realized. I knew she was the special one. I knew her from before I was born. I knew we would see each other in the afterlife and see each other again in future lifetimes. I also met a near twin which was similar to meeting my twin, but I couldn't see myself in my near twin like I could with my twin. I also recognized my near twin and knew we were together before we were born sometime, somewhere.
Old 15-06-2017, 01:23 PM
Master
Akira, I did really not mean to offend you, I'm sorry if I did.
I think we're both about the same thing, maybe just coming from a slightly different angle, which is logical as we are different people.
Old 15-06-2017, 01:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I was talking about readers who have it within their ability to do this, which also means it's part of their Soul task to do so.
Any esoteric literature one comes across pertaining to karma and soul tasks will generally warn against taking soul responsibility for someone else's karmic journey. It's a dangerous thing to believe one has a soul task that involves changing with intent the life of another. That's exactly how cults start.

If the individual asks the reader, sure, yes. If they don't ask, absolutely no.