Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-05-2017, 01:52 PM
Master

ty jro for sharing your thoughts on it. i'd like to say more later when had good rest.
Old 01-05-2017, 05:14 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless
I never had any other kind of relationships nor I ever wanted it.
I met him when I was 24 and now Im 42 and he was the one and only man I ever wanted and was with (I wont go into more details)
There mere thought of being with another human, not just being intimate but spending time face-to-face, feeling others person breath in my proximity is sickening to my stomach.
I belong next to him and he belongs next to me. If this is not meant to last, or be no more, Im ok with that I was alone my whole life I will be yet another 20 years or how long it takes before I die.

You wont ever understand the depth of isolation and loneliness people who experienced this feel, feeling alone when you are with others, feeling like they cram and suffocating you and taking his place.

As for seven billion people - this is laughable, even as a metaphor is laughable too - but Ill dignify it with the answer - being born in a small town of a small country, surrounded by rednecks-type of people on daily basis, being unable to travel (even if you want to, I dont like to travel) not just because lacks of funds but also because you need a some kind of a permission to enter countries and, as you would say meet some of those 7 billion of smart monkeys ...

And most of all, from the day you meet a person we call TF or SC or whatever you wanna call it, there is just one knowledge and that is - you know you have to be with them, you are meant to be with them, you know that your life will be turned upsidedown and that they will have the main role in your life. You know that, from the first couple of minutes of your meeting, and you also know that this is not rational, it is not normal and it is not something you can explain.

Yes, people do get over anything. People get over death of their children, and loved one and move on with their lives.
People get over wars, being in concentration camps, being tortured and being subjected to all kinds of injustice, illness, and all sorts of monstrosity, and move on with their lives.

I cannot get over a this man. I know that. Getting over in a way -not thinking of him, forget him and "move over" with my life, whatever that is, I cannot do that. I know I cant. And that is the fact. That is my truth I have to deal with. The truth that others can get over anything and move on, and I cannot get over him.
And after finding out about TF community, I was relieved to know that others feel the same. Now I know I'm not the only one that cannot get over that one person.

As for the other things people mentioned, growth, expanding energy whatever that is or whatever else - I love you guys, but that is just a human construct. And who are you to tell others what growth, expanding energy or anything else is, or that this is something we all should do in a way you approve it.

People come in here to find relieved for the pain, to read other people's experiences, I remember that most helpful posts were from people in here who had this understanding, compassion and genuinely love (well, maybe they genuinely grew as well) about love and understanding not about "you should do this, this is the only way" -type of posts.
And surprisingly those posts were from people who hadn't personal TF, painful SC experience, they were just compassionate and kind souls with understanding that surpass "shoulda" talk.

Actually the only reason Im on this thread is to ask about this

Hello, if you dont mind me asking and I'm asking this publicly if you dont mind - I was wondering would you be willing to share the truth that is been raveling to you and if you dont mind me asking what is your mission.

If you are reluctant to write about it I would understand, and I also have a additional question - it is about anger towards your TF, have you felt it if, and when you feelt she was disconnected and how you dealt with anger towards her that she is not physically present in your daily life?

If you read my posts, I have my share of anger towards him since he is not in my daily life.
So it would be beneficial to read more on it from somebody else with, maybe, similar experiences as mine.

As for me, I wouldn't call our connection telepathic all the time. First couple of years I knew every words he is going to say, I knew our conversations in advance in a sort of telepathic-daydreaming-reliving in advance- every conversation we had later on.

(also at this point, our conversation was mostly done over the phone so it was kinda easy and felt really natural for me, this thing I had, to know in advance our conversation... it is really hard to explain it now, since it sounds crazy... and I never told anybody about it, not even him, except occasional finishing his sentence and jokingly saying "i knew you gonna say that about something" )

But once we got more close, start seeing each other, I was more worried about how things are going to work out next time we see each other and this kind of daydreaming stopped, I wouldn't let it flow... instead of just letting my self letting my thoughts flow I would start thinking but what if this happen or that, what if this... and kinda suffocated this part of our connection...

I know our stories are not so similar but so far you at least understand this part of not being able to "let it go" or to "forget about them"

To understand him, and to understand my anger now, I need to actually understand how much of it he was going thru and how he processed that.

While we were together , obviously I never knew about TF, and not just that, I wasn't that into talking to him about anything not just spiritual but also philosophical or anything like that.
I didn't want to freak him out, since he used to say that he feels like I put some kind of spells on him, that Im some kind of a witch, that he feels like he cant hide anything from me (I would always brush that off as a joke, never would ask him to elaborate on that, since I didn't want him to go deeper in his fears of concerns)

I read two of Dannion Brinkley's books. He claims he wrote these books to pass on the messages and discoveries he made. Is the reason why some people have spiritual experiences including meeting their twin, to learn and pass on this information to others? My twin lost her temper in April 1978 and seemed to keep it under control after that. I experienced little anger from it and it was after I could accept separation that I could experience anger toward my twin. Now, I'm not angry because she gave me plenty of chances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scJ-SnywNPQ
Old 01-05-2017, 06:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascophore
Oh now that's just silly.
Men -can't- feel threatened by a woman's presence. It's just not in masculine biology.

LOL *eye roll* I hate to break it to you sir man, but what is between our legs doesn't have much power over people's true expressions. Firstly, we are a combo of masc and fem qualities, each of us. Gender is a social construct and we are conditioned by it. We are all human beings who feel a spectrum of emotions, and it's pretty ridiculous and insulting for you to say men can not, biologically, feel threatened by a woman.

Probably just wasted my time but it's worth a shot.
Old 01-05-2017, 08:19 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
I read two of Dannion Brinkley's books. He claims he wrote these books to pass on the messages and discoveries he made. Is the reason why some people have spiritual experiences including meeting their twin, to learn and pass on this information to others? My twin lost her temper in April 1978 and seemed to keep it under control after that. I experienced little anger from it and it was after I could accept separation that I could experience anger toward my twin. Now, I'm not angry because she gave me plenty of chances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scJ-SnywNPQ

Thank you
What a man this guy Danny is. Reminds me of me, saying how he was conceded, not cared what others think and was a though guy, he is lucky to had this kind of epiphany though
It was a good video.

As for the anger, I dont know anymore.
I feel like some TF wants love from their counterparts and as long as they feel this love they can go on living their life as it is, without changing anything. If somehow they wouldn't feel love that their TF has for them, they would feel differently. I dont know if this makes sense to you.
Old 02-05-2017, 04:31 PM
Suspended
Master
https://od.lk/d/OV8xMTEzNTg5NDNf/spiritualtwin.pdf

A psychic reading from Hip Forums:
https://od.lk/s/OV8xMTEzNTg5NjFf/Twi...ychicForum.pdf

My twin and near twin
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=107008

Christian fundamentalism
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...32#post1504432

Suggestions to help ease the pain of TF separation
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=107096

1890's publications and twin souls
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=106460

Quantum entanglement
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=105090

To all of you who have found out who your twin flame is:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=107662
Old 03-05-2017, 06:54 AM
Knower

Quote:

thank you so much, lots of interesting links, I read it all
You are really kind and helpful and I appreciate it :)

It's funny, our story are similar but yet we are on the opposite side of the spectrum, since I did everything humanly possible to purse him (before our final separation)
While reading your story I was at the edge of my seat, I was thinking "If it was me, I would move to the town my tf is, I would find job near her, I would this and that" I was always like that with about him, trying to be proactive, finding new ways for us to connect... And obviously look at me now, I'm in the dead end so being proactive trying to be part of their lives is not a solution either :(
Old 03-05-2017, 01:01 PM
Suspended
Master
One time I thought of the term "interplanetary reincarnation", googled it and found a lot of links. One interesting one is on the possibility that we always reincarnate as humans on Earth. Also, it appears that any time anyone can remember a past life, it was always as a human being, never another animal or life on another planet. There's books written about children remembering past lives such as books by Ian Stevenson. This and the twin soul theory might suggest that human souls all have a common origin and some people are closer to others on the spiritual family tree compared to other people. This might help explain why we see other humans as special or superior to other animals.

http://newbuddhist.com/discussion/11...-reincarnation
Old 03-05-2017, 07:23 PM
Knower

Quote:
One time I thought of the term "interplanetary reincarnation", googled it and found a lot of links. One interesting one is on the possibility that we always reincarnate as humans on Earth. Also, it appears that any time anyone can remember a past life, it was always as a human being, never another animal or life on another planet. There's books written about children remembering past lives such as books by Ian Stevenson. This and the twin soul theory might suggest that human souls all have a common origin and some people are closer to others on the spiritual family tree compared to other people. This might help explain why we see other humans as special or superior to other animals.

http://newbuddhist.com/discussion/11...-reincarnation

That is interesting.
I still dont have any firm believe in anything or anybody, god, universes laws, whatever its called.
I guess my only firm believe ever is about me and him were meant to be together, I cant seem to hold any kind of other religious or spiritual or even philosophical view...
Old 05-05-2017, 06:42 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I didn't say they were threatened by my presence, I said they were threatened by the obvious fact that I don't need them. And it's not an energy I put out, I am open to friends of both sexes, I am also to other relationships, but not with a jerk. Sometimes, people you come across are not a mirror or a reflection of you, sometimes, they are just a jerk. (And I did NOT say ALL men, btw):)

So I guess this means you're completely unphased by the eventual rise of man-made gynoids as there are now, effectively $15k robotic sexbots hitting the marketplace soon.

*laughs mischievously in the background*
Old 06-05-2017, 04:43 PM
Suspended
People seem really absorbed in this concept!

Now as another curious matter, do people view a TF in a physical or spiritual matter?

IF it's a physical matter that means you anticipate to find a TF and mate with them repeatedly and have lots of children and stuff like that. It's a source-given path that means you're supposed to find this one individual and 'keep them'.

If it's a more spiritual matter then it's viewed more or less as the other half of your personal soul. I would argue that there should be more than one TF in this case as who's to say a soul cannot be fragmented exponentially?