Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-02-2017, 08:11 AM
FrankieJG

Have you found your soulmate? What did you do to bring them to life?

Any tips you wanna share?
Old 20-02-2017, 08:27 AM
Lorelyen

She was there. It clicked one day. There were no expectations. I wasn't looking for a soul mate. There's nothing sexual about it, just a deep affinity in our beings. We don't even talk about it. We know.

It comes down to reliability, support, common understanding, thinking alike in most things, parallels in how we apply our occupational energies and (I'm guessing) similarities in the way we assimilate our experiences.

Old 20-02-2017, 09:35 AM
Guide

my siblings are soulmates and while I am older than both, I am pretty sure I did nothing to bring them along. As a matter of fact, my parents can attest that I resisted the idea of a second sibling quite strongly.

I guess I have been lucky and I have met a few soulmates in my life -only one romantic though. Never really tried and I did not even call them soulmates. Anyhow, I never tried to bring soulmates in. Still, a wider love for humanity was always my highest value and I believe this is related.
Old 20-02-2017, 02:24 PM
Deactivated Account

Sure, my children, are my soul mates. I don;t think there is anyone/thing I am capable of loving more unconditionally than them.

As far as relationships, I have had both male and female soulmates. I feel they vary with intensity, but really, its a deep friendship connection. Its a very balanced energy between two people, Balance being the operative word. It gels right in I found you can easily connect with them through the heart chakra as well. No expectations, anything too intense that it becomes destabilizing or painful is deeply karmic, me thinks.

What did you to to bring them to life? Nothing at all. For the most part, you attract what you are. They usually are vibrating at your frequency. I have met plenty on here on the forum ( both male and female) that I know we'll be life long friends with ( and may share a past life). You'll feel a strong sense of familiarity, and really, Its only natural to gravitate and bond with people you have common interest, appreciation and love for. Tip; find a passion or deep great interest, you'll attract what you love.
Old 21-02-2017, 08:03 PM
Master
A co-worker use to tease me, telling me that one day i'm going to run into my soulmate while wandering around during my travels. I've entertained the idea a few times.
Old 01-01-2022, 05:12 PM
Master
I think, with a soulmate you would have to do a huge amount of inner work, except not as high or ascending as you would be with a twin flame
Old 01-01-2022, 09:19 PM
Master

I went to highschool and someone adopted me as their sort of "project", they introduced me to someone that they knew from a different social circle and we shared a similar flair and sense of humour.

We became instant friends and still get along like kindred spirits almost 20 years later.

I haven't seen or heard of the person who introduced us for over a decade.
Old 01-01-2022, 11:01 PM
Master
My twin flame and I manifested- I was trying to get in to a avarta/ and out she popped also_ the children were similar… I couldn’t believe it… but these things happen - if all else fails… the accountable didn’t fail.. premature but it happened- they are in reincarnation at the moment it’s been 20 years since the last time I saw tgem(suspended animation) I entered a avarta and have been blocking the manifestation or from manifesting… alone hasn’t been the most joyful but I’m hopeful that will change with the new year—- I reincarnate again in next 5-15 years , I suspect I’ll see them after another 4/5 reincarnations… pain first then there tiredness then the numbness then the bliss!!!? All the joy they brought me and all the celebrations we spent together (Christmas,Easter ect) makes me more presents in celebrating these days to honour our times’ things can get quite festive (I’m ready to move on this year from sulking about it…and hoping for great photography to document these things to pass down to them ;when they are back from their slumber;I doubt for another 1000 years! It’s what I would want?! I don’t project out or look for any one because I have found them through the self—- I knew it could happen but never through it would happen to me… I’m thankful but I always was a fan of (things will manifest for you ;right where you are(all my dreams and desires came true and my account is a predicament of that and continues to manifest in my favour) I keep getting richer and cause and affect can’t bring me down- I’m a fan of thought is physical and you are what you think- including bring forth to you your desires as like they were your destiny… thought and the ego—-WILL: has some powerful manifestations and will continue to manifest in favour… it can be done in a progress of that_ but while we are in early stages of life and form (some of the truest manifestations of the accountancy ; like: spins being the same( dying when the other dies so there’s no SEPARATION (needs a few reincarnations to be able) being separated is the biggest nightmare of the manifestation… like we are separated now.. but it’s in favour than one dying and us being split up by exterior causes … suspended animation is the best results I could hope for- with a location secure (it won’t be long before they will manifest again) I have soulmates that are external from this exterior but a location would be definitely beneficial and that I can hope for( my gut tells me it is so) reincarnation is a painful experience and until we are mature we can’t manifest anything(we know this to be different) but there’s nothing we can do.. but live in the now and each day as it comes….

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)