Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old Yesterday, 08:11 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Angel
Hi!

How do you now view the Draconians and other Reptilians? What has your research uncovered that has altered your viewpoint?

I have read they eat humans and are a warrior-like race of beings. BUT there are a few people who say that some reptilians are gentle and kind. Can't imagine that being true, but anything's possible.

I had one particular dream about the Draconians where a race of people prepared to destroy themselves because they felt they could not defeat the Draconians who were about to board their vessel. Upon awakening, I felt so sad for them. I felt their fear and hopelessness. I was horrified by their imminent demise.

So I find it difficult to believe there are good Dracos or Reptilians out there. And they look sooo fierce like demons, I guess.

Shudder.

Once humanity reaches the future, I promise you, we'll defeat any dark forces(draconian or reptilians alike) that are interfering with humanities destiny.

But are there benevolent reptilians? I've heard of a few reptilian races that have empathy for mankind. I read sheldon nidle book galactic neighbors? I think that was the name? But it stated a few good reptilians are fleeing from war and seeking a new planet to colonize.
Old Yesterday, 08:15 AM
Pathfinder
Also, one of the psychics told me I was a starseed/indigo