Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 09-01-2022, 07:20 PM
Pathfinder

The Aliens on the Moon Stopped Us from Landing on the Moon Again

The last person to visit the moon was in December 1972 during NASA's Apollo 17 mission. Have you wondered why we have not landed on the moon ever since? Using common sense, do you really believe it is due to budgetary concerns or technological issues? Do you really think it was "too expensive" to go back there again?

This article will make us think

https://www.chinasona.org/Thiaoouba/...no-return.html

Introducing the book that changed my life: Thiaoouba Prophecy
Old 09-01-2022, 09:12 PM
Guide

NASA is headed back to the moon.

https://www.cnet.com/news/nasa-pushe...-after-glitch/
Old 10-01-2022, 01:00 AM
Master
How old are you?
Having been alive then, these are some of the reasons I remember why the moon landings stopped:
1. It was a space race primarily with the USSR, superpower rival to US. Though the USSR got out to a head start, the US won the race. No need to continue that game. Note that the USS gave up (too) and never sent any men.
2. It was very expensive. Though some science was achieved with each visit the manner in which it was being done really did not warrant more visits of that kind.
3. The moon is a boring place and worse yet makes for really boring TV. After the initial excitement of achievement, public support waned drastically. People grew tired of their favorite TV programs getting interrupted by Apollo updates.
Old 10-01-2022, 02:13 AM
Pathfinder

Let's see what happens this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler

Introducing the book that changed my life: Thiaoouba Prophecy
Old 11-01-2022, 02:41 PM
Knower

The Moon is hollowed out and is a "base of operations for ET's, terrestrials and humans alike.. It is my conviction that the current recycling center is the Moon above the firmament ie the upper layers of Earths atmosphere.

When humanity began to view the Moon too aggressively we were warned off by the ET Invader Force and have not returned since..

It was most likely brought in from the Titanmonchy aka War of the Titans and "placed" where it currently is to amplify Saturn's (low frequency emissions/broadcast) so that we get this low level frequencies at hundreds of fold the power..

The Moon is alot closer than what is being said in regards to its distance from Earth.