Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-01-2022, 04:29 PM
Master
Sufism & twin souls

Spiritual writings from the Sufis 800 years ago:

"Out of the original unity of being there is a fragmentation and dispersal of beings, the last stage being the splitting of one soul into two. And consequently, love is the search by each half for the other half on earth or in heaven... As twin souls are so alike to begin with, it seems necessary for them to go their separate ways before they can complete each other. Identity and complementarity are the two driving forces and axes of love... For the complete being there must be a blending of the two."
Old 06-01-2022, 05:44 PM
Master
I can resonate—- our souls were the same soul… we came from the same atom (it’s the nearest you can explain it) leaving an explanation as too why (one can follow its lead all the way back to the splitting) each spin is in entanglement and death occurs for both the same time happening to one happens to other in premature situations—- the axis is still working for this agreement… I happened to have great circumstances- until suspended animation occurred… it’s such a beautiful journey and reuniting is as simple as the drive to abstain it.. you eventually get lost time with reincarnation—- and follow your heart… in purpose for souls mate that are married(to another man let’s call him the singular man image) ( time was scheduled and allows them to know it was their soulmate all along they were married too… they had taken a man that dates back to the abyss —- who was all images of man and each singularity of a man there was / was the atom of choice!! (Meaning when the avarta manifested it was the correct atom taking the avarta) And appropriately the man of one image (image of all men ) had taken the choice of atom by default—- but his observer was caught up in time with other circumstances just like the soulmate was because life wasn’t allowing magic and jumping—-in the image of all those singularity’s put together…the myth goes on to say he entered time from the observer (the image of all men) and replaced the singularity (the men that was singular in Choice of image not the observer of all men combined as one image) and they spent time reliving what she had lived with the soulmate of singular - eventually replacing the so called soulmate they had been living with—-(the man with one image) including the children ;they had been subconsciously practicing the man with an image of all men—- secretly the children were his… because they had practiced the observer soulmate underneath the exterior of the man that was a single image of man… reporting the children had to change time by reporting to the man with all images of man than the man with a single image of man—- they eventually lived happily ever after… after changing time from their husbands to the their real husband - and time was replaced accordingly to the correct time line—- choices they made by accident because the way life was weary on magic and jumping and teleportation…. Sad but a true story of two people - soulmates that were meant to live together from day one, ended up changing their time from their original time lines and spouses because they weren’t true soulmate…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 06-01-2022, 06:47 PM
Master
Interesting. Allthough, me being the person I am, what I found more interesting is that the plural of 'axis' is 'axes' - I never knew!
Old 06-01-2022, 10:33 PM
Suspended
Master
From Plato's Symposium
classics.mit.edu/Plato/symposium.html
this part appears to relate to twin souls

And when one of them meets with his other half, the actual half of himself, whether he be a lover of youth or a lover of another sort, the pair are lost in an amazement of love and friendship and intimacy, and would not be out of the other's sight, as I may say, even for a moment: these are the people who pass their whole lives together; yet they could not explain what they desire of one another. For the intense yearning which each of them has towards the other does not appear to be the desire of lover's intercourse, but of something else which the soul of either evidently desires and cannot tell, and of which she has only a dark and doubtful presentiment. Suppose Hephaestus, with his instruments, to come to the pair who are lying side, by side and to say to them, "What do you people want of one another?" they would be unable to explain. And suppose further, that when he saw their perplexity he said: "Do you desire to be wholly one; always day and night to be in one another's company? for if this is what you desire, I am ready to melt you into one and let you grow together, so that being two you shall become one, and while you live a common life as if you were a single man, and after your death in the world below still be one departed soul instead of two-I ask whether this is what you lovingly desire, and whether you are satisfied to attain this?"-there is not a man of them who when he heard the proposal would deny or would not acknowledge that this meeting and melting into one another, this becoming one instead of two, was the very expression of his ancient need. And the reason is that human nature was originally one and we were a whole, and the desire and pursuit of the whole is called love. There was a time, I say, when we were one, but now because of the wickedness of mankind God has dispersed us, as the Arcadians were dispersed into villages by the Lacedaemonians. And if we are not obedient to the gods, there is a danger that we shall be split up again and go about in basso-relievo, like the profile figures having only half a nose which are sculptured on monuments, and that we shall be like tallies.

Wherefore let us exhort all men to piety, that we may avoid evil, and obtain the good, of which Love is to us the lord and minister; and let no one oppose him-he is the enemy of the gods who oppose him. For if we are friends of the God and at peace with him we shall find our own true loves, which rarely happens in this world at present. I am serious, and therefore I must beg Eryximachus not to make fun or to find any allusion in what I am saying to Pausanias and Agathon, who, as I suspect, are both of the manly nature, and belong to the class which I have been describing. But my words have a wider application-they include men and women everywhere; and I believe that if our loves were perfectly accomplished, and each one returning to his primeval nature had his original true love, then our race would be happy. And if this would be best of all, the best in the next degree and under present circumstances must be the nearest approach to such an union; and that will be the attainment of a congenial love. Wherefore, if we would praise him who has given to us the benefit, we must praise the god Love, who is our greatest benefactor, both leading us in this life back to our own nature, and giving us high hopes for the future, for he promises that if we are pious, he will restore us to our original state, and heal us and make us happy and blessed. This, Eryximachus, is my discourse of love, which, although different to yours, I must beg you to leave unassailed by the shafts of your ridicule, in order that each may have his turn; each, or rather either, for Agathon and Socrates are the only ones left.

classics.mit.edu/Plato/symposium.html
Old 06-01-2022, 10:36 PM
Suspended
Master
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s....php?p=1611733