Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 04-01-2022, 04:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Synchronicities of my life

Hello everyone!
In this post I wanted to specify about the synchronicities or some may call these coincidences in their own way of words. There was a time when if I had my attention on certain person,wherever I go I keep hearing their name or seeing their name or some other topic like their place etc., When I say this it might seem normal but when I was hearing the names,I was in a completely new place where meeting people of my region is a miracle itself, so yes when I hear the name or their region name it's definitely not normal. I couldn't really understand the meaning of these, I was so shocked and confused at first. Another miracle to add to the list is, whenever I shift my attention to another person of life,say a new person with whom I felt connected, the new signs would be of the only particular person I have my attention on,the previous person signs would be completely off. Naturally,I felt at first maybe I was the one who is attracting the energy to see related things of them, to feel close to them or like a reflection of my affection. But I don't know if this has a deeper meaning than what seems like a pure manifestation. There is another detail that adds to these, the persons I first had my attention on,didn't give me the attention I thought I needed,after moving on from them of course they started showing attention and interest.
This synchronicity is something I least shared in real life and I feel happy to share this with people here.
Please post your opinions on this or similar experiences of yours or if you feel certain reason is the meaning for these to happen,let me know

Namasthe!
Old 15-01-2022, 06:13 PM
Master
These synchronicity’s are normal with attraction- your attracting information on the individual: or the law of attraction is working… you may notice that time is similar when you look too- just a schedule that is making you work to awakening- if you are already awake you could receive downloads of information from astral and the higher planes- time,jumping,inserts,magic, when the new pound came out here in uk there was a plant that has inscription on the pound was in the dirt in my front yard- a couple eeeks later I was in Tesco express and a new pound landed right in front of me- the first synchronicity was waking me up to the pound landing- reminding me or even further (the self in time leaving me messages)

these are messages concerning the loved ones/ my soulmate who is quite famous has a husband who’s name is similar to mine and when I watch her with him or blogs on her own I see how she reacts to hearing my name/ she even gave presents with nicknames : an abbreviation of my name and not exactly a abbreviation of his name- cutting into my name- I knew my name had been on her mind!!! And I got to see how she subconsciously acts for me- I know I’m the second thought(my name is) when calling or being around them - like she can hear it while speaking his name or being around her husband- it’s familiar and like there’s a vowel extra on the silence of his name - subconscious associated with my name - I know she’s getting synchronous downloads with it- but slowly she is waking up to me with keeping her energy close to my name as she speaks,thinks of him- including when laying with him- I know my name abbreviation is easier to just loss control over- after learning about the Christmas presents- I knew my ring was in her subconscious… synchronising some where- but subconsciously coming conscious slowly…

Law of attraction works all ways and there’s always an opportunity- I’m the last person she will be with - so our synchronicity is a slow process that’s always concrete… I just have to play the waiting game…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)