Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-12-2021, 02:11 PM
Knower

How to find out about your soulmate?

Hi Members,

Are there any spiritual practices that we can observe so that we can find out more about our potential soulmate?
Like details of his/her age, which country he/she is probably from , his/her physical traits etc.

Thank you.
Old 29-12-2021, 04:23 AM
Knower
Hi spiritualmountain. There is a website called soulmatesketch.com where a psychic draws your soulmate and writes down his/her basic personality and their star sign. I bought about 5 of these drawings. Nearest one from me is 6 months away from sept 2nd(when I got my first reading). Which is around march of next year. Or atleast that's what the psychic wrote down. But I'm not 100% sure if I'll meet them or not lol. She did write something down that got me somewhat excited. On one of her drawings she said I already met her. And I think it was when I took an online art course at my local college...I just remember seeing one of her drawings and she had huge, puffy lips with curly hair. Looked hispanic(or mixed). I couldn't remember her name though lol. But ya, I THINK it was her.

Anyway if ur that curious, just visit the website above. But I'd recommend you dont take it too seriously though...atleast until you meet them :)
Old 29-12-2021, 05:33 AM
asearcher

My first ex would tell me he had dreams of me before. I don't know if he asked to have dreams of me before meeting me. It has begun to happen to me as well but then it has not been that it is a soulmate from a romantic topic kind of view. I don't know if you could ask your higher self to dream about who it is?

What HENRY_WAS_HERE suggested sounds fun and great :)

As for me I had a friend who was very gifted and a medium on top of everything else. Came from such a family. Would get visions of the future. What I learned through them is that they can alter, however, at least as far as I was concerned. What I felt when I was going another direction of the one she had first pointed out (who I was to end up marrying, she saw this high society type of wedding) was a strange sort of pull. Although that guy looked perfect on the surface, he was a psychopath, and he may have come from that type of social standard, but that hardly helped me considering how unhappy I was with him (and still in the end not daring to leave him, he had by then ripped me off my energy and bruised my self esteem). The pull was also classical that victims of abusers feel, but I can't help but think if the pull was also there as it was one type of destiny that I now was throwing overboard. We have many soulmates, we have free will, and maybe it is so that all our decisions are pre destined, not only one, and lessons in each?
Old 30-12-2021, 02:21 PM
Master
My understanding is that we have many potential soulmates. Depending on our life plan, we can have over time a number of soulmate relationships.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 30-12-2021, 11:17 PM
Master
Dreams, mediums- higher self- your the mirror so a good look at the self would be able to analyse the soulmates/twin flame from the projections when thinking about them… your twin flame usually looks like you: a mirror of some kind, you have to think like them.. so by analysing your self in asking what your dreams are your tapping into the potential… dreams are good source —- ask your self to dream of them, or your higher self- a medium can give you good information but take it with a pinch of salt… your first imprints tell you a lot about twin flame if you’ve been separated or is your self( like the positive to your negative) some times we are a potential well- we can create others in our image - they manifest so maybe your twin or soul mate in looking for them has already been found by default of occupation: occurring as you wish/ think of them for the atom of choice??! It happened to me I was alone but manifested children and twin- all prematurely; be carful what you wish for because out it will come from the never ending out of abyss you are* you are a creator and all your dream came true when you were born : your on your way to live them—- consciousness choices including- they are some where in you and you in them… obedient and loving as you wish them to be, made from your own account, there’s probably plenty where that came from… we are always creating.. just the mer thought happens to create something physical- try talking to that space as they manifest….eventually your spins will be the same and they will die when you die- things in reincarnation can be difficult and temperamental at the moment- and it may not work for the first 10 incarnations… but eventually it will always be and be supreme…might want to plan ahead- soulmates are similar but the spin depending on the mate- my clan has the same spin not wanting to be split up in our journey… could take a while for it to balance out; while everything is new and brand new—- we just woke up so things are risky at the moment… I would wait until meeting flame and soulmate until I knew my account more and my purpose of the self and my likes and dislikes—- befriended the self… and work on that narcissistic behaviour… or embrace it.. and once I’m a jumper/ teleportation has happened and the whole atoms are the same in the reincarnation- then manifest… we are like kings and queens- importantly to the human reportly to the race- we are amongst one in a million… special each person and their abilities and powers!!!?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 04-01-2022, 12:51 PM
Knower

Thank you for your replies friends :)