Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 22-12-2021, 08:30 PM
asearcher

past life - karmic relationship

I've been in a relationship for years, romantic, and we've had problems, split up, made up, done therapy, dropped therapy - and back to therapy...

2 times 2 different people who did not know each other or knew "the story" would chose to refer to my luv and begin explaining to him a past life and how he was, is as a person today, his strength.

The problem here is that I am aware that something did happen in one of these past lives in our relationship but it has not been something I have wanted to talk to him about.

I have too said his past life name and other things during regression and seen an actual photo of who he then was and it is def a look alike and the story was too accurate to some of the things I had said.

When one of them was doing a reading on him she completely silenced up when she looked at me as I did a sign to say "Don't go there".

He doesn't care much for past life, he has with patience listened to me tell him and me showing what I consider evidence, and he can't explain it, but he says he thinks we should live here and now and not care so much about the past.

I think we have a karmic relationship. Question is does he need to know who I was in one of these lives where things went wrong between us or is it completely unnecessary?

It was more bad circumstances, really, than it was on me but the outcome of it wasn't so grand...

I understand if I have a "better view" or explanation for a part of how our relationship works today if I was to relate it to the past life. I can't change the past.

And now I am sort of stuck because if I was to give him it from my view the past life and our relationship and what happened - and he has no memories of this (and I do not think he has any memories) than it might be the wrong thing to do?

Is there a way I can help him? Or will this play out anyhow?

He told me early on that he "always felt" so and so would happen, and at the time said no matter what he was not leaving me, it was so interpret in his nature that he never backed away from it, we've had terrible fights where he says he has to leave the home to take a walk outside to calm down and tell me just before that he ain't leaving me, it's only for a walk. I have never been afraid that he will leave me, it is as if that too has always been "installed" in my system. It was more circumstances that placed us apart in that past life and the society's rules and on how to survive. Our relationship was cut short in that life because of it.

There was a person of authority in that life who I was suspicious of, knew too well, while my luv fell into the trap not knowing how bad this person actually was. We did not have the same social status as that person had but I was more in the claws of that person.

In this life for years he has had a person of authority who is suspicious of me as well as me of that person and he has been caught in the middle.
Old 14-01-2022, 02:17 PM
Master

He doesn't need to know anything about past lives. And this is true for all of us. Understanding how karma affects us is more important. Whether we know it or not, our past karma shapes our present. And the karma we do now will affect our future. Hence be mindful of karma.
Old 17-01-2022, 07:29 PM
asearcher

Thank you very much Kris, yes think you have a really good point there :)
Old 18-01-2022, 06:02 PM
Master

Understanding karma simplifies life. Avoiding bad karma is avoiding being hurtful to others. We can be hurtful in three ways - with our actions, with our speech and with our thoughts. This should be remembered even when we are dealing with those who are hurtful to us.
Old 23-01-2022, 08:08 PM
Master
Karma, and higher self- sometimes the pain of past life’s makes us live our life’s according to the ‘now’ and is difficult in over coming the need to be in the now for the past is to painful or the past has karma that the now and future dictate's that progress… it’s just something that’s written in- explaining your past life’s could trigger his past life regeneration or could move him towards digging his feet in than supposedly he just isn’t ready?!

It’s not some problem you can work out—- or talk through… but keeping a book of your past life’s could help a lot- maybe another way you could ease him into the situation? If he was there in the past with you - he’s probably got his own triggers—- my past life’s have been easy I’ve always remember and they are past as per dependent on not living here- they were fragments of my kingdom and magic and homely type of things- where the seed of the children started- and twin flame… I’ve got great memories here with them too… having life’s where you can’t remember- is intriguing to me- reincarnation hasn’t seen me lose my memories yet or put a space in my reincarnations…I know eventually I will have that space- and convincing me of these memories would be as hard as I lived them.. there’s something about this world that seems to me that on my 20th reincarnation here would see me without these memories today… I’m not looking forward to it but burying what’s important in my subconscious mind means if I don’t remember it- it wasn’t important enough- I know some ideas will never leave me- even with memory loss- the way I recognise my children was one of those triggers—-the life’s I lead with reincarnation are a trigger also- but what it’s triggering I don’t know but that development is for my future self??? The way I was triggers (having no memory prior- means I don’t think I’ll be losing it ..yet!!!

Wish I could be more of a help??!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)