Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 20-12-2021, 09:27 AM
Bambo

I found a good page that tells 8 steps to get something you really want..

http://web.archive.org/web/201611031...to-coming-true

I have been working on something for about 2 weeks now,something very dear to me..... I know it can work but I guess It takes a little longer to manifest. (It says on the page it can take longer than 2 weeks)
Old 22-12-2021, 09:48 PM
Master
Manifesting items of luxury are easy with the assumption the mind is physical - all thought is… every time you think of something it’s sort of physical… it’s free and until the mind reaches freedom-then the promises become… from physical items to having your desires fulfilled… we need to watch what we think because it will come true—- practice now before freedom is granted in reincarnation—- all we can do is achieve it—- it’s a proposition… some one stole our ability’s to manifest… but we are gradually reincarnating in favour for it- there seems to be some blockage… I have achieved this excellent… in my own kingdom… I know how it feel to have your thoughts manifested… it’s ignorance*the less I know,the more I gain* it always has a answer(manifesting) love thy neighbours as thy self…. Love thy neighbour of thought like the labour of the self- the beautiful old person wise person …

Anything can happen… anything can come into being—- I have plenty of thoughts of new and exciting things and stuff* ideas, inventions… even movies and scripts.. I watch tv like a million channels at once at times—- I create a LOT!!! It’s so much fun!!?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 23-12-2021, 03:05 AM
Bambo

Yes it is but until it is gotton,its very hard waiting.......
Old 23-12-2021, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambo
Yes it is but until it is gotten, its very hard waiting.......
May I suggest something? Smile, see nothing as hard ever, enjoy the process...why?
Because you know it's coming.

Btw, that is one step behind feeling that you already have it. (Something close to what Jesus suggested.*)
But for beginners it's good enough. Lol, :)

*Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:24

*Abraham-Hicks:
... since you can’t help but ask—and anything you ask for is given—... You’ve got to be a vibrational match to what you’re asking for.

(Thinking it is hard to wait is not a vibrational match....see?) This is very important to get.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-12-2021, 06:44 PM
Bambo

Ah God bless you Miss H...... Your such a kind person
Old 24-12-2021, 09:32 PM
Lorelyen

Don't overlook the many routes to getting what you want. If they're big wishes, they may not come to you in 2 weeks and you may be better off being a go-getter.
If I were a shop assistant and wanted to manifest being a brain surgeon, it isn't going to happen in two weeks nor for free. So it depends on your ambitions too.
Old 25-12-2021, 08:22 AM
Bambo

Yup I do realise that.....