Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 12-12-2021, 07:00 AM
Knower

I am curious what entities do people contact for healing?

I am curious what entities do people contact for healing. Also what types of energy healing do people use or study?
Old 12-12-2021, 09:10 AM
Me? I talk directly to the Holy Spirit.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-12-2021, 10:26 AM
Master
There are so many ways and means to bring healing to self and other's.

I mean the worlds your oyster so to speak, for one can work with colours, elements, angels, spirit doctors and Gods and Goddesses .

For myself it depends on the moment and the person requiring healing and what the healing is for .

There is no right or wrong method to work with I dare say but you wouldn't use fire energy for inflammation for examples sake.

I remember once upon a time my step uncle speaking to me about healing when I became aware of my abilities and he used to work with an imaginary superman that was as small as ant man in the movies.

He would visualise him going into peoples bodies and fixing stuff up like bringing peoples spine back into alignment with his super strength or burning cancers with his laser beam eyes.

It's a kind of a type of mind magic . I tried this for a while and it can work wonders and it drew to me someone from the spirit world called Betty Shine who funnily enough wrote books on Mind Magic and self healing work .

Quite a pioneer really, but these examples given are just to elaborate on the vastness of what is at our disposal in regards to working with healing energy.

x daz x
Old 12-12-2021, 10:44 AM
God-Like, I just ordered Betty Shine's book. Thanks.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-12-2021, 06:11 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
There are so many ways and means to bring healing to self and other's.
I mean the worlds your oyster so to speak, for one can work with colours, elements, angels, spirit doctors and Gods and Goddesses .
For myself it depends on the moment and the person requiring healing and what the healing is for .
x daz x
So this would be a form of personal energy and maybe just personal will to heal other or yourself. In this I guess you are not calling forth some form of divinity to do it? Other then the divinity inside one's self.

Last edited by Native spirit : 12-12-2021 at 11:17 PM.
Old 12-12-2021, 06:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
God-Like, I just ordered Betty Shine's book. Thanks.
Let us know what you think of her ...
I warmed to her ..

x daz x
Old 12-12-2021, 07:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFree
So this would be a form of personal energy and maybe just personal will to heal other or yourself. In this I guess you are not calling forth some form of divinity to do it? Other then the divinity inside one's self.
In regards to the superman example then yes it can be a healing within oneself so to speak . To come into one's own power is to come into one's own as what they are . It's not so much a personal thing if you understand me .

Another thing to note is that when one expresses these powers for use of a better word, you are always guided and helped . One could entertain a healing session in this way and not be aware of a team of spirit helpers .

This has been my experience and it's also at times been my intent to call upon a specific energy .. it's not my normal practice but I generally ask for help in amplifying my own energy in order to heal .

I suppose it boils down to the individual, I find that partaking in the process is what suits me best otherwise it would be like asking someone else to do the work

It's easy to list out a number of peeps that need healing and leave it to the universe to take care of lol ..

I suppose it reflects whether or not one is willing to put the effort into something or not but for some I dare say don't have enough belief in themselves to do stuff alone ..

x dazzle x
Old 12-12-2021, 11:46 PM
Administrator
I agree with what God like has said.I am a Healer and i have healed people with nerve trouble. i felt the nerves unraveling in my hands.
it felt like cotton with knots in it and as the Healing went in it started to unravel.
I did healing on my husband he had cancer. he started loosing muscle in his Arm. as i was healing him my hand went into his arm. he said he could feel my hand in his arm.

Namaste