Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 09-12-2021, 08:27 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Book1 REAL & Amazing OBE Experience!

I rolled out of my body. (Using my 3 step strategy)

I went through the wall, and appeared at the center of the street.

It was all night time, and nobody was there.

I was SO excited, but I wanted to see my helpers, in order to get answers to life mysteries!

So I demanded"Spiritual helpers now, spiritual helpers now"

In the beginning, only cute dogs started to appear, and I thought that my helpers were using that form - So I started to talk to the dogs

But they didn't say anything. They were all about reducing my fear, so they can really talk without me running away

I keep asking "spiritual helpers now, spiritual helpers"

Then, all of the sudden, an old man (80-90) that looked nice, positive & intelligent appeared, with a lot of puppy dogs surrounding him.

I KNEW this was my spiritual helper, using a form appropriate for me.

I was almost in tears of joy, FINALLY, meeting with my helper for the FIRST TIME! 1 ON 1!!!

I immediately hugged him, I was in tears of joy

I told him that I was so happy to meet him, and I have a lot of questions, especially why I decided to be a human & how I decided to come here?

My guide smiled at me, didn't say anything, and all of the sudden

BANG!

I traveled into what appeared the lobby of a luxury vacation resort.

I was in a group with a lot of people, they were planning to take the rooms & everything

I started to ask some people there "What about humans and planet earth, somebody has been there?"

Then, they simply pointed out to me some marketing flyer, on the table from that hotel.

I picked that up... and it was true!

Being a human is sold that way, in hotel lobbies, in some non-physical dimension.

(I still remember the colors and image used to sell being a human - but it was just a normal & simple flyer)

I did that?

I am a human right now, because I bought it, that way?

This human experience to me is just like a vacational trip?
Old 09-12-2021, 07:55 PM
Ascender
Nice story! It looks like a movie scene!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScientificExplorer
This human experience to me is just like a vacational trip?
Up to you to decide!
Old 09-12-2021, 10:17 PM
Master

That is great you had an ap experience. Just wondering when you were in the astral did you get yourself aware by touching your face, walls, grass or whatever. Also by saying awareness now. That is what William Buhlman says it it very important to do. He always does it when he is out of his body. The more we become alert and aware the less likely dream things can happen. I am not saying you were in a dream in case you are wondering.
Old 11-12-2021, 12:20 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
That is great you had an ap experience. Just wondering when you were in the astral did you get yourself aware by touching your face, walls, grass or whatever. Also by saying awareness now. That is what William Buhlman says it it very important to do. He always does it when he is out of his body. The more we become alert and aware the less likely dream things can happen. I am not saying you were in a dream in case you are wondering.

Of course.

When your consciousness shifts from dimension/location, you have to center yourself with "awareness now", "stability now", "focus now" - and it works.

and that's how you prolong the experience
Old 11-12-2021, 09:10 PM
Master

That is great ScientificExplorer. Your experience must have been really good.