Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 24-07-2021, 11:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Possible to connect with someone through dream ?

I had an incredibly real dream about my ex best friend.
I haven't even really thought about him lately.
I've had dreams in which him and I reconcile before but this one was different.
I remember very clearly agreeing to meet each other and how awkward it felt and kind of nervous like it would in real life. I remember looking at the patchy nailpolish on my nails and thinking to myself "I couldnt even have fixed this first?" before going to see him. My nails looking exactly like they do in real life. Very detailed for a dream...
Then I remember talking to him. Light, friendly conversation and then he says "we still have that bond. We've always had a very strong bond you and I".
Then I start asking him the EXACT questions i've wanted to ask him in real life about why our friendship fell apart and we talk and are exactly like we are in real life. It's not at all.... you know like how things are kind of unrealistic and random in dreams.... well it wasnt like that at all. He answers then appears happy like he's made peace with the past and doesn't wish to speak about it any further, instead he embraces me and says "i'm never letting you go again" and immadiately after I wake up and the dream was so real that I felt confused, looking around like "where did you go?".

Then very odd. A friend of mine tonight asked me about him and I which this friend has never done before. I also got a memory on Facebook (which I didnt share because that would be kinda weird so thats not why my friend asked about him) from a thing him and I did on the day five years ago. And five is a special number to me as it has for a year now appeared to me everywhere, in many of my dreams as well as always happening upon the number 5 outside. Last summer a playing card with the number 5 on it was even laying on the middle of the sidewalk as I was walking home.

So that's why i'm wondering. How can all of this not be some kind of a sign ?
What could it mean ?
Old 01-08-2021, 02:26 PM
Master
Hello,

You had a very vivid telepathic shared dream. As you ex friend said, there is this very strong bond between you.

These are always soul bonds in my thinking. We forget we are immortal spirit beings. That is the human design. To forget who we are.

I would be drawn to look him up in real life, see how he is doing, and find a way to inquire about his dreams.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 13-09-2021, 12:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you

Thank you for sharing the telepathy link
Old 14-09-2021, 12:42 PM
asearcher

yes very possible to connect to someone through dreams, visitation dreams, dead, alive don't matter. i've jumped into close friends dreams once or twice etc, etc plenty of stories about this. on some level we can connect through the dreams. spirits can too connect to us through dreams. we know when it is different from just ordinary dreams

if hes got facebook and you got facebook you could try to message him there, no? If you dare? if you 2 did not end up as enemies and it just ran out i'm sure he'll be happy to hear from you again? or just like something?

oh and about that nailpolish. when i dream of someone he always shows up in the worst of the worst fashion even if i am not sensitive to that. finally one day i had to ask him and always when I see this person clean cut style, the whole work and he says "but that's how I feel inside, that is how I am afraid people will look at me", I went Aaah....