Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 13-04-2021, 07:09 PM
Pathfinder

How Can I Learn Reiki?

Or can someone help me learn? I need help getting rid of some negativity and I’d like to learn how to heal myself. I don’t know if this or energy work would work better.
Old 27-04-2021, 06:15 AM
Master
I think you should find a reiki master to initiate you to the current.(Of course you'll pay for it).
Old 04-05-2021, 09:36 PM
Experiencer
reiki is a good spiritual start but like everything else you have to pay for a service i remember somebody telling me they had to pay quite a few thousands of pounds to become a master at reiki ok we have to live but do you really want to heal people remember its an alternative healing method but does work and just to say why am i saying this i am also reiki practioner but i choose not advertise i get more animal s come to me then people cats dogs usually they sense your kindness even if you dont show it
Old 02-08-2021, 08:39 PM
Pathfinder

If I could ask....how does reiki work?? I would love to do a course myself.
Blessed be
Old 03-08-2021, 01:43 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracey10
If I could ask....how does reiki work?? I would love to do a course myself.
Blessed be

Hi....

I am a 3rd Degree Reiki Master Teacher. I just celebrated my 4th year :)
I am also attuned to a number of other types of Reiki.

I take requests from others who need healing. Family...Friends...others I may meet...Animals/Pets...World Events...etc. I also use it on myself.

If you are self-motivated; willing to study on your own...Learn all you can...
then I want to say it doesn't have to cost you thousands of dollars. I am completely self-taught and was attuned by my "teacher". All was done online. I bought some books (for my own use from Amazon) and was able to download manuals to help me from my teachers site. She also offers other services :) I can't tell you how exciting and wonderful Reiki is in my life.

People would like the healing but seem to complain about paying anything. The same line is used "if its energy then why should I pay?"....I'm only mentioning this to tell you it would be very hard to make any money let alone a living. Everyone needs money to live and this is no different. It's a service provided and a lot of hours/time go into learning/practicing to channel the Reiki energy.

Please check out Sherry Andrea on YouTube. She is wonderful. Listen to her videos which are filled with information on spiritual topics. Her website is amazing. You will see when you get there. https://sherryspeaks.com/

I have since learned other types of energy healing. A beautiful world of wonder!! I want to help others in positive and loving ways. I am truly grateful.

I hope this helps you and anyone else who reads this.

With Love... ...Dazzle