Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-01-2022, 04:31 AM
Master

Just a disclaimer... the person who got me thro purgatory many decades ago is very much a valued human to me in my lifetime and I found a lot of love and light on the other side.

No hard feelings
Old 05-01-2022, 10:45 AM
Master
You have a great many SMs which can be friends, family, partners, etc. Even people you do not like at all.
SMs is more companionship, mirroring, learning and growing.
The higher you evolve and grow the higher the SM connections you may have. They're not all the same, you see.
You have very high SM connections, and lower ones. Logically the lower ones can be more about mirroring, more lessons & conflict etc. to get you to a higher level.
All on Earth is about getting to a higher vibration so we can get to 5D as a species.
That's not to say that you get to this higher vibration in one lifetime. Rarely the case and in a way not the idea either. Each incarnation you learn things which help you grow, also on a Soul level. And with your Soul growth it is past on to your Soul group with which you are always connected.

Anywho, a TF connection is different as it requires you to already have reached a high vibration, to have cleared most of your baggage, so you are ready for this high vibrational connection.
The TF is the closest you can get to your true other half while incarnated on Earth. You only have one whereas you have thousands of SMs.
Not everyone will meet their TF this lifetime around, as a matter of fact most won't. TFs have a specific purpose, which will be about serving the planet, mankind etc.
TF is an interdependent relationship, both parties higher vibrational, and ready for to manifest this purpose.
When you still need to bang out issues you haven't the space for this higher purpose yet, and that's totally fine.
You can be totally happy with a SM in a love relationship that allows you to grow and learn whatever it is you need. And this can be anything from a peaceful love relationship that nourishes your self-esteem, self-love etc. to mirroring and learning other lessons.

Being with your TF feels totally different and cannot be compared to anything else. It's very difficult to explain, although I've done it before on here.
It truly is Heaven on Earth.
Usually you meet out of the blue. It's not the one you're pining over, wondering if they'll come back or still love you. It's not the one you obsess about and latch on to.
TF is high vibrational and doesn't come with any of that stuff, which is a clear sign of low vibrational.
TF is interdependent, can see the bigger picture, is not co-dependent, can be happy on their own and they are happy and fulfilled in life when they meet.
And I think one big difference is that a TF will have their Heart chakra open on a much deeper/higher level.